Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 33

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

ya till she opens her mouth for her lecture evrything is ok. but just dont want "amar prem" bhashans from begam sa. honestly, in bhashans noone can give her takkar.πŸ˜†

Yeah that's Begum sa's unbeatable forte πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: amina1

call me mean but every day i go on forums just to read rajat tokas quits jodha akbar🀒

evryone wants tht.πŸ˜† but honestly, i will support RT whtever decision it takes bcoz we dont know his situation. πŸ˜­
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adiana12

Shreya, a frnd of mine teaches film costumes and I teach media studies and analysis and some others are associated with media - srry to say none of us and a whole lot others think he was good or even passable in SC 

In SC also, he was just coming, standing and looking as if that is called acting - He has got looks no doubt but acting zero, IMO. I hate these creatures who just come and flaunt their bodies and call it craft.

Dariba DIaries guy is above average or even good most times. Rajat  is exemplary.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishtidoi

Yeah that's Begum sa's unbeatable forte πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

but i have tht fear as well. now even im liking begum sa, but i fear bhashans r very near. ek to ye sakali upar se agar lectures phir se start ho gaye to ho gaya.πŸ˜†
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jayaks02

In SC also, he was just coming, standing and looking as if that is called acting - He has got looks no doubt but acting zero, IMO. I hate these creatures who just come and flaunt their bodies and call it craft.

Dariba DIaries guy is above average or even good most times. Rajat  is exemplary.

are im not rhode fan.πŸ˜†
mishtidoi thumbnail

</div>

<div>

Dariba DIaries guy is above average or even good most times. Rajat is exemplary.

Sri, I take Rhode island as poor copy of Mohit Raina, the guy who played Mahadev...sans height though πŸ˜›
mishtidoi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

but i have tht fear as well. now even im liking begum sa, but i fear bhashans r very near. ek to ye sakali upar se agar lectures phir se start ho gaye to ho gaya.πŸ˜†

BTW today's cactus behavior was so hilarious...she turned around, feeling shy, when Salim-the worst was wearing his frock and not when She was removing his frock πŸ˜†
jayaks02 thumbnail
Almost can say that I have not watched JA for more than a week now - Not even reading WU - Not worth it - This is NOT AKBAR, the great.😑

I will watch one or two episodes of COKE Studio Pakistan archives and then go to sleep.

Bela - I want to throw my Belan to that king, Bela, her lover and that idiot Salim's head.  Some pity I had on Salim has evaporated due to this NR.

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Almost can say that I have not watched JA for more than a week now - Not even reading WU - Not worth it - This is NOT AKBAR, the great.😑

I will watch one or two episodes of COKE Studio Pakistan archives and then go to sleep.

Bela - I want to throw my Belan to that king, Bela, her lover and that idiot Salim's head.  Some pity I had on Salim has evaporated due to this NR.

Sri, also watch this show called 'The Dewarists' - it has 2 seasons - another series that is music manna πŸ˜ƒ
jayaks02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishtidoi

Sri, I take Rhode island as poor copy of Mohit Raina, the guy who played Mahadev...sans height though πŸ˜›

So, mishti, was Mohit Raina good ? Never have seen any episode of Mahadev .  

I dislike Lord Shivas who keep smiling always πŸ˜† - Shiva is the most intense one and he can smile but very rarely and when he smiles, earth moves differently - Me ,a  fan of Shiva - The Ultimate destroyer !!!! Only when something is destroyed, then next evolution happens.