CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 26

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

if you watch dariba diaries u do not see touchy touchy romance but there is that strange chemistry and comfort level between the leads that brings out the magic between the two..just like those touch me not pakistani plays where kuch na hote hue bhi sab kuch hai and that is what i wanted to see in akhda, unfortunately that comfort level and those expressions were missing from paridhi's side!

well for me the romance & chemistry in PRC, is still the best. RT was just 15 & mugdha was 19, but the chemistry they showed in such a young age was just amazing.
hamare forum ka wo haal hai jaise in new umrao jaan shetty saab shoos every other dancer away and only wants to watch aishwarya..and here in the forum they shoo ruqlal or sanar fans as they just want to talk about akhda😆
munni that is why i want to watch rajat with a better actress asap..how i wish he gets to play ashoka!
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

hamare forum ka wo haal hai jaise in new umrao jaan shetty saab shoos every other dancer away and only wants to watch aishwarya..and here in the forum they shoo ruqlal or sanar fans as they just want to talk about akhda😆

sanar ko to shoo mein bhi karna chahti hoon. i hate salim.😡
btw i know sid had done a fab job in MK, but i want to talk about tht other rakshak as well. tht guy is also a very gud actor.
The actress playing Anarkali. ...(I dont feel like wearing my Anarkali suits these days, thanks to her )...The other day, I saw my mil watching a show on Sony where she was playing sister to the lead actress...😆...ab main aur kya bolun? ???😕
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

The actress playing Anarkali. ...(I dont feel like wearing my Anarkali suits these days, thanks to her )...The other day, I saw my mil watching a show on Sony where she was playing sister to the lead actress...😆...ab main aur kya bolun? ???😕

kya yaar evryone is talking about kali, but noone is talking about salim. plz at least kali is a better actress than salim.🤢
khushi anar is much better than salim re!..no one can be worst than salim!
😆 The one who got most benefitial from this Amer track is Ruk aka Lavina..she is partying hard in Goa..  😆 😆..When writer said ,Ruk's free episodes,everyone dreamed abt full AkDha episodes..The amount of "SaNar" scenes we got in episodes,and salim's acting, 🤢,now people even started missing Ruk..  😆 ...
Originally posted by greeshma014

😆
The one who got most benefitial from this Amer track is Ruk aka Lavina..she is partying hard in Goa.. 😆 😆..When writer said ,Ruk's free episodes,everyone dreamed abt full AkDha episodes..The amount of "SaNar" scenes we got in episodes,and salim's acting, 🤢,now people even started missing Ruk.. 😆 ...

not only lavina, but manisha, shaurya nd even kaif r also free to party. Even dear dadijaan is also surely partying. nd ghulbadan nd resham had joined atgha saab in DD's new show.