CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT - Page 19

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by munnirony

is this a new promo or tagline??? or is it ur addition???

my own creation inspired from zee sa😆
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

jodha begum ki ghanishthta badaane ka paryaas mitti main mil gaya..pita aur putra main ab phir se dooriyan aa jayengi..kya jodha sambhaal payegi is takraar ko..dekhne ke liye jude rahiya JA se raat 8 baje😆
feeling bad for "kanhaji"..fir se begumsa 's dhamki s shuru ho jayegi..Kahnaaa..kyu kanha,kyu???  😆..Anyway i'm waiting for pita-putr maha ladai..

lets see. popularity & TRPs r 2 different things. who can be more sizzling than ritwik-asha & they got huge popularity as well, but still they cant get PR back to no.1. i think once the interest is lost, its really tough to bring back the TRP audience & especially in Zee tv shows i had noticed once the TRPs r gone, they never come back. if it was star plus, it was possible, but on zee i highly doubt it.
If dat's the case,it's good for Rajat..The show wil shut soon..Rajat bhi free ho jayega..*fingers crossed*
Originally posted by greeshma014

feeling bad for "kanhaji"..fir se begumsa 's dhamki s shuru ho jayegi..Kahnaaa..kyu kanha,kyu???  😆..Anyway i'm waiting for pita-putr maha ladai..

jodha will go straight to akbar, after all she is 21st century ekta made jodha, and she will give the longish bhashan ka prasad on pavitra prem and maanavta,,and will tell akbar that he is kathor and not listening to his own jigar ka tukda's heart beat in love😆
🤢

no dear u must watch tht "gharali sa" scene. wht expression RT gave. wow. i actually watched it many times.😳
So only one worth watching AkDha scene..iske liye Amer jaane ki kya zarorat thi..Agra mein bhi ho sakta tha na.. Oh,I forgot..yeh trip is dedicated to SaNar na??   🤢 ..
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

jodha will go straight to akbar, after all she is 21st century ekta made jodha, and she will give the longish bhashan ka prasad on pavitra prem and maanavta,,and will tell akbar that he is kathor and not listening to his own jigar ka tukda's heart beat in love😆
OMG..Mandy ,R u serious?? U must b joking na?? Or aisa hua Amer mein?? Begumsa lecturing him in Amer also??
@greesh, agra mein bhabisa nehi hain na. Jo Begum ko kaha se ye ideas ane wale hain. 😆
😳😳

@greesh, agra mein bhabisa nehi hain na. Jo Begum ko kaha se ye ideas ane wale hain. 😆
watched dat scene.. Jallu..   😳   😳 ..My concentration was on Rajat only..  😳..Begumsa ko meine dekha hi nai..   😆..
how i wish JA was more like siyaasat!
Begumsa not only lectured shahensha but corrected him when he was singing see she likes everything perfect now who correct a shahensha,bhasan kam the kiya wese lep lap romance are epic lobe itrory ji