Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: adiana12

Ek akela scene of HAH with the cutie pie daughter - only one worth watching as of now ðŸ˜‰ 

MK - bad casting - thats all I shall say ðŸ˜›

adi after watching the promo of gauti entry i decided not to watch it at all!..and yes that little boy is a bundle of talent and i can watch him in ashoka and then hopefully rajat as grown up ashoka!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
i was so happy to see akbar healthy again in siyaasat but i m dreading his death and abul fazal's!..my favorite mughal emperor will always remain in my heart!
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mandy I just loved the closing scene ...cold and cutting through..

Adult Meherunnissa is beautiful and nazakat bhari and not to say smart too.
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

I didn't even liked jalal aram scene bcoz tht was another salim bhajan. for me mamujaan scenes were more well written. nd how can I forget jalal's scenes with his choti saalis during sukanya marriage. This aram scene was cute but seemed to be forced, nd not for father daughter relationship. his scenes r getting sloppy nd forced. 🤢

I liked the way he lifted and kept asking her to share more info - His expressions were so cute.

His other daughters are so much grown up and will look mini begums when they talk to him. 😆

Aram banu is cute in a way - Wish they had  given some scenes of RT with this little one atleast just the two of them - And WHO is the mother ?!!!!! 😆😆
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@jaya, thts rajat's natural expressions when he shoots with the kids. the scene was definitely cute but as i said I didn't get the same feeling which I got during mamujaan scenes. I want complete father daughter scenes where the daughter is concerned about her father shows her love towards father nd not like this.Edited by munnirony - 9 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mandy, if salim can be called handsum then maan bai is also sundar. Salim is giving effort nd we should understand his efforts right? So maan bai is also giving efforts nd im understanding hers. 🤢Edited by munnirony - 9 years ago
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why they are showing Salim in Salman Khan mode once in 2 episodes - IT does not gel at all with 16th Century, Mughals and royals etc.

Rajputs put a veil when they have to face a man other than spouse, father and brothers. And here princesses in front of security  is staring at bare body of Salim - IT has spoilt the aura of story totally

RT in Hamaam had some story connection 😆
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Mandy I just loved the closing scene ...cold and cutting through..

Adult Meherunnissa is beautiful and nazakat bhari and not to say smart too.

i just loved the last scene and also loved the entry of nissa in the next episode!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

@jaya, thts rajat's natural expressions when he shoots with the kids. the scene was definitely cute but as i said I didn't get the same feeling which I got during mamujaan scenes. I want complete father daughter scenes where the daughter is concerned about her father shows her love towards father nd not like this.

true munni! and i hate this salim jaap every now and then!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Mandy, if salim can be called handsum then maan bai is also sundar. Salim is giving effort nd we should understand his efforts right? So maan bai is also giving efforts nd im understanding hers. 🤢

😆..true that! maan bai ki shakkal dekh rona aat hai..actually i am liking the characters of siyaasat more, they look more realistic, even i am liking the older akbar..the thehraav that should be present at that age is very well portrayed by that actor..but if we go by young akbar then no one can beat rajat not even hrithik!..no doubt hrirhik has a fab body and is a good actor but when i was watching hrithik as akbar i felt as if i am watching hrithik and not akbar..and when i watched rajat..with his voice modulation and change of look  one cannot recognize him as rajat..he has actually lived the character..but i am not liking this older avatar, although he is acting good as usual but somehow this whole set up is not in sync with the characterization..either they should have got older akbar or they should have got a teenager as salim who looks like 16!