Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: amina1

i dont why height issue wese dekha jaye to amir khan hes average ,but bundle of talent height has nothing to do with talent i find it strange,talent should speak not physical apperance

thts life dear. now any tom, dick & harry comes shows sum muscles & becomes hero. whereas talented people like RT r judged based height. when RT started several criticisms over his voice, acting style came. people found several reasons to criticize him, but now we should understand these new actors who r not even worth.🤢 
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Cheer  up  Shreya  
In kabhi Khushi  kabhi  gham inspite of   Hrithik  and SRK Big B was the  hero. So is RT here. Even in his little  screen  space  he dominates.⭐️

munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Cheer  up  Shreya  

In kabhi Khushi  kabhi  gham inspite of   Hrithik  and SRK Big B was the  hero. So is RT here. Even in his little  screen  space  he dominates.⭐️

its not about domination yaar, its about right or wrong. besides i cant tolerate rajat's comparison with a below avg. actor srry. if i sound mean, im mean i dont care. if only effort matters then benz or khyber also had given efforts, even more than these new people. but tht cant hide their "acting skills". 
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dint watch any of his shows before and sarted to watch this show during ben track oh and than watch  all the episodes in two weeks😳 How rajat was so convincing jese khud akbar ho lekin ab muje bagot bura lagta hai rajat ko dekh kar hes so young so talented ,was very disappointed with this salim i had afeeling zaroor he will play salim,calo humara nasim
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Cheer  up  Shreya  

sandhya cannot agree more! rajat out-shined inspite of having   a small screen space and that araam bano was so cute!..and munni who is comparing rajat with anyone!..there is no one to compare with!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

sandhya cannot agree more! rajat out-shined inspite of having a small screen space and that araam bano was so cute!..and munni who is comparing rajat with anyone!..there is no one to compare with!

I didn't even liked jalal aram scene bcoz tht was another salim bhajan. for me mamujaan scenes were more well written. nd how can I forget jalal's scenes with his choti saalis during sukanya marriage. This aram scene was cute but seemed to be forced, nd not for father daughter relationship. his scenes r getting sloppy nd forced. 🤢
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

I didn't even liked jalal aram scene bcoz tht was another salim bhajan. for me mamujaan scenes were more well written. nd how can I forget jalal's scenes with his choti saalis during sukanya marriage. This aram scene was cute but seemed to be forced, nd not for father daughter relationship. his scenes r getting sloppy nd forced. 🤢

munni, only rajat's scenes are worth watching, the rest are nakaabile bardaasht..salim ko nazar kya lagni wo khud nazar battu hai😆..maan bai ki sundarta..i think i will have to look for the meaning of sundarta..kiss angle se😆..and last but not the least anar ki kali ke scenes are the most illogical on one hand she has royals as friends and on the other hand she hates royals
ghalibmirza thumbnail
now guys be ready for raja khangaar ke yahan dil ka drama😆..royals and royals ka dil!
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dil to pagal hai aur ab deemag bhi pagal ho jayega🤪 Dil ki bate kam thi pehle,jodha ka dil jalal ke pass to dil hi nahi tha yawn,ja should be named dil abhi baki hai
ghalibmirza thumbnail
oh my my! watched siyaasat, what a wonderful presentation! and i m so excited to see entry of young nissa in the next episode!..i hope she is as good as the little one!