Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
jodha akbar since started had to face many problems and was surrounded by controversies! and i think that lead to major let down, otherwise this show would have been one  of a kind!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnirony

there cant be anything from BJP. heptulla was also from BJP.

this show is showing two communities and we all know how people feel when it comes to a hindu girl married to a muslim boy..and that also when mughals were in power, in a way it is an insult for the other community who now thinks was an act of cowardice to marry their daughters outside their religion just to make peace with the most powerful!..and that lead to many threats and objections against this show!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
is rajat's father some minister? i thought he is a farmer!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

jodha akbar since started had to face many problems and was surrounded by controversies! and i think that lead to major let down, otherwise this show would have been one  of a kind!

honestly if i leave the leap & controversies aside, then also scripting could have been better. jodha could have made "mahan" even without degrading akbar. an intelligent PH would have done the right balance which had pleased the karni sena but had also maintained akbar's glory. but EK's blind feminism dont have any connection with karni sena. tht was EK's personal touch.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

is rajat's father some minister? i thought he is a farmer!

he is not a farmer. he was a gym & swimming teacher. & now he had joined BJP.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

this show is showing two communities and we all know how people feel when it comes to a hindu girl married to a muslim boy..and that also when mughals were in power, in a way it is an insult for the other community who now thinks was an act of cowardice to marry their daughters outside their religion just to make peace with the most powerful!..and that lead to many threats and objections against this show!

no ur wrong. tht was never the reason of controversy. karni sena were just concerned about the name "jodha" & nothing else. other things were just speculated. media just kept spreading rumors. in each nd evry interview which karni sena gave only objected about the name & nothing else. but due to media it got another face which neither zee nor karni sena clarified. infact, a small thing was given a big by zee & EK themselves for the publicity. EK actually used those controversies. but when she films were banned, she took evrything in a wrong, which were actually never an issue with karni sena. but since evrything was turned into total fiction, karni sena finally gave up their objection on the name.
ghalibmirza thumbnail

he is not a farmer. he was a gym & swimming teacher. & now he had joined BJP.

i was under the impression that they have a farm house in harayana and are living in delhi!
ghalibmirza thumbnail

no ur wrong. tht was never the reason of controversy. karni sena were just concerned about the name "jodha" & nothing else. other things were just speculated. media just kept spreading rumors. in each nd evry interview which karni sena gave only objected about the name & nothing else. but due to media it got another face which neither zee nor karni sena clarified. infact, a small thing was given a big by zee & EK themselves for the publicity. EK actually used those controversies. but when she films were banned, she took evrything in a wrong, which were actually never an issue with karni sena. but since evrything was turned into total fiction, karni sena finally gave up their objection on the name.

i know there was this name issue but i also heard that some fanatics wanted the glorification of akbar to be removed from history books!..and giving jodha all the credits for his greatness could be a part of it! plus EK's feminism!
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
@mandy, tht fanatic is EK herself for sure. there r many sources like sum "so-called" historians give & EK wanted to present it tht way only even before any controversies took place. & now this SA story is just to get rid of her self created probs.
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

i was under the impression that they have a farm house in harayana and are living in delhi!

rajat is a national level swimming champaign & thts bcoz of his father's coaching.😊