Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC thread - CC # 4 for JA, siyaasat and RT

munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hey guys, this is the new thread. enjoy urself guys.Wink
discuss RT, JA & siyasaat, but plz dont discuss about other forum members. all the best.

Invitees for the thread:

sun29
adina
khushi
sandhya
amor
smile sara
mishtidoi
Mandy
shyamala
fatma
sweetystubborn
alapi
divyam
lashy
jaya
knumknum
greehshma
dhiya
anjali
raksha
nisha
rock&roll
rima4ever
 nila
gayatri
shivi
neena
yuvi
jagatgosani
sp108
amina1
typhoon
P.S.:- plz dont post before the last thread is over.Wink

Edited by munnirony - 15 January 2015 at 8:05am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranisp108jayaks02amina1yurimehta11mishtidoingayouadiana12Sandhya.Atyphoonvarunxghalibmirzasmile.sara

Nilarani Senior Member
Nilarani
Nilarani

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Friends, please visit Rajat's fan page and do comment. Viewing his picture/video gallery and comments' pages also will increase view points. Please spend five mins. everyday. This will help to increase his IF celebrity ranking. The least we could do for himSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1jayaks02varunx

jayaks02 IF-Dazzler
jayaks02
jayaks02

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Today after seeing the episode in 5 minutes, I am becoming so sad. RT's Phenomenal talent getting wasted like this. Have we not seen this scene at least 7 times earlier ? He begging her to stay and she refusing citing some reason like " I need to wash vessels" type. Angry

The last traces of what was left of Akbar is also slowly going away - He will start roaring once he comes to know of SA romance but I will not be able to tolerate till then the crap.

C grade show now - What potential it had ? And Rajat was doing so much justice.

Imagine someone has to mortgage his soul and do scenes like today's with PS for the sake of money. I hate these PHs who are not signing him for something bigger and better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nilaranimishtidoiamina1Sandhya.Avarunx

munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayaks02

Today after seeing the episode in 5 minutes, I am becoming so sad. RT's Phenomenal talent getting wasted like this. Have we not seen this scene at least 7 times earlier ? He begging her to stay and she refusing citing some reason like " I need to wash vessels" type. Angry

The last traces of what was left of Akbar is also slowly going away - He will start roaring once he comes to know of SA romance but I will not be able to tolerate till then the crap.

Imagine someone has to mortgage his soul and do scenes like today's with PS for the sake of money. I hate these PHs who are not signing him for something bigger and better.

to establish salim RT is just sidetracked. now it all depends on TRPs next week. if TRPs increase by chance then it will continue.Dead
adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

to establish salim RT is just sidetracked. now it all depends on TRPs next week. if TRPs increase by chance then it will continue.Dead

Shreya with the footage being given to SA, trps are going to tank next week - MK has already taken over from EHT 
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Originally posted by munnirony

Shreya with the footage being given to SA, trps are going to tank next week - MK has already taken over from EHT 

i hope it takes over. though im not a big fan of gautam's acting, but for the 1st time i will pray for sumone else other than RT.Ouch
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
guys plz comment on rajat's profile evryday. & also comment on a latest article where he is tagged.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Yipee new thread! 

Go to top