Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS FeeLingS!! #5 ||CLOSED|| New link added. (Page 90)

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FAIRYLOVEDESIRE

Originally posted by ...rio...

Originally posted by avika444

Aisha pls update dedo naaa Ouch

janta ki hai yehi pukaar ab toh update de do yaar LOL
wo nhn denge re.. Hailah!

aisha no ullu banaweing Angry
no ullu banaweing

aishu earth par hi ho na ya Mars pe call lagani padegi LOL
mars pe aisha ki shikarr ROFL

koi mil gaya Aisha ko ROFL
aree hann

tu tu tu tu LOL <font size="7">dhoop </font>ROFL
tu tu tu tu meri i i i

aishu bura man jayegi LOL
woh toh hain :-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FAIRYLOVEDESIRE

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
We are the hackers! I got d title frm pari mum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FAIRYLOVEDESIREavika444

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Yes we r
Beware of hackers ROFL
Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avika444

Yes we r
Beware of hackers ROFL
haan.. Nd nw we akdha'ian hackers r working on aisha di :-P
Magpie_ IF-Sizzlerz
Magpie_
Magpie_

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
aisha
Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shefa...

aisha
y no update?
FAIRYLOVEDESIRE Goldie
FAIRYLOVEDESIRE
FAIRYLOVEDESIRE

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged

lawaris plot par toh kabze hote hi hain ROFL
aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 03 April 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged

||RECAP||

"hey...what is this?" she asked looking at the gift wrapped in pink, "nothing" he responded quickly.."ruqaiyah ke liye hai?" she asked a bit harshly, to which he shook his head.

"tab theek hai" saying this, she unwrapped it, and her mouth dropped open looking at the satin pink, gown dress, it was simple but elegant. (CLICK)

"is it for me?" asked jodha to which jalal remained quite, "come on...ab bol bhi do, it is not for that bitch, hamida maa never wears this kind of dress, it can't be of mirza...i know it's for me" 

"you liked it?" he asked her

Chapter 11    ||A Happy Prom??||

"you liked it?" jodha looked at him as he again asked the same question and then at the dress. 

*JODHA's POV*

"yea...it's cool" I replied to him...so he really did bought this for me! wow! That's amazing but again! It was pink..and it wasn't my type! Oh My Goodness!! looking down at the dress, I would say it was pretty but simply it wasn't my type! NO NO!! it's not! It looks like a dress for beach party but for prom...i am not going to wear it! NEVER!

"okay! then go and get ready...i am sure you will take your pretty much time...Idiot!"what's that supposed to mean? He really wants me to wear this in Prom...Oh Ikanha..I don't want to be the odd one out! "I am going to wear this?" uncertain of his response...I asked the question, may be I am wrong..oh lord! if he want me to wear this then please say this it's for that ruqaiyah but I won't wear this girlish dress...GOD!! i hate pink.

"Obviously! i thought you wanted one for the prom...but if you don't want to then it's al-right!"   I can't believe my ears..he do cares about my wishes...without waiting a second i answered him - "it's so pretty! i just loved it! i mean this is the best dress of the year...oh my god the colour is so damn cute!!" Examining his facial expressions, I could say that I over-reacted, but it's not my fault!! I just don't want to upset him. Though it will hardly affect him, but still! this is his first gift for me!! 

"you are really weird sometimes!! i think you should go now" And in the matter of seconds...I was standing out of his room...WAIT!! did he just pushed me out...what does he really think about himself...first-of-all this stupid princess dress and then this behaviour with me!

"Leave it..i will see him later..I think I should go to mirza to help me out!" Saying this to myself...I just went from there. 

"Hey! what's that in your hand?" Before I could answer, mirza snatched the packet from me! and I think after a second..I guess I heard his chuckle..that's what I was afraid of! Glaring at him, I made myself comfortable on the bean bag..."I know you don't like pink and moreover I guess! this is for the prom?" he looked at me...and I just nodded and that was it!! he was laughing at me! Guess what!! I hate him!

"Just shut up!! i know it's so fu*king boring...but you brother got this for me!" saying it frustratingly...I snatched the packet from him..laying my head down... I don't  want to make a joke of myself..I had it planned and thought that it will be amazing but so far my prom preparations are just not giving me any positivity...I don't want to make my junior prom a disaster! 

"Hey! kiddos..you are not ready!! and jodha..what happened to you! I told jalal to bring a dress for you!" as soon as hamida ma completed her sentence! I can guarantee that mirza was suppressing his laughter, I growled looking at him. I could feel her warm hands over my head..looking up at her..I just passed her the dress which her 'son' got for me!

"it's beautiful!!" I heard her saying that, glancing at her..I sighed and then said - "indeed it is! but it's not for prom! you know i don't like this colour...i don't want to be the odd one out!! everyone would wear ravishing colours..and I don't want to go in a full baby doll form!" I knew that she was chuckling..and I don't know why no one  understands me..it would be a 'small thing' for them...but I want my first prom to be perfect!

"just remember...dresses doesn't really matter...it's about you! I think you should give this a try and after that if your mind doesn't change and if you want to wear something else...then I will handle it!"  I looked at maa...maybe she is right! being different is what I am! There's nothing bad in giving it a try...I smiled and nodded at her.

"He will be the prince and you will be the princess...it's a love story...baby just say yes!" I laughed at mirza..he messed up the lyrics.." just shut up! my life is not a Taylor Swift's song" chuckling at him, I grabbed the dress and walked towards the wash-room. 

I was not looking that bad...it was nice...I could say that! I don't know why but I kinda felt like a princess..it's really funny! two hours ago, I wanted a short black dress..that too a  strapless one with a mini satin bow at the left shoulder..but now I think this dress is perfect! I think pink suits me! After a good 10 minutes adorning time..there was a knock on the door...may be the beautician came! oh my god!! I am so excited for this prom! I opened the door and let her come in...she smiled looking at me and I too greeted her with a small smile! 

I was never as excited as I am now!! the make-up! the facials! nail polishing and a luxurious bath with scented oils. In the span of a few minutes or may be hours! I hoped to go from shabby to chic with a facial, a French manicure and pedicure, hair and make-up.

It was my first-time getting pampered and glammed up with so much classiness! Even at my wedding day, mom did my make-up..there were no such facilities..huh! I think she was saving money!! uhh...noo! I think it was a bad guess!! But I am glad! that my mother in law is cool in this case and I am thankful to god for this.

I enjoyed every moment of this experience, but while sitting in the chair getting my hair curled , I came down with a serious case of pre-prom jitters. A thousand that what-ifs raced through my mind all at once. What if jalal doesn't think I look pretty, what if someone spoil my dress? What if I don't have fun? What if I don't win prom princess..oh shit!! I know I can't win it...only pairs from the 'school' can win the prom prince and princess tag..and jalal is not from our school. Alas!! it's so bad..but I want shivani and mirza to win it! I took a few deep breaths and reminded myself that I will have fun!

"Jodha!" the pretty blonde girl called after putting the finishing touches on my make-up. She spun my chair around to face the mirror, and I barely recognized the person staring back at me. The make-up was tasteful and subtle, and my medium length hair had been cut in soft layers..that framed my face. I was so happy with the results, I couldn't help but grin back at my reflection in the mirror. A new Jodha had emerged, a beautiful young lady, glowing with excitement and anticipation and blissfully unaware of what was to come!

I actually felt beautiful with make-up on and new shoes and an evening purse. If being honest, you know! I didn't always feel beautiful and truly I wasn't the most adorable girl in the world but wait! Jodha Khan is attractive and different-looking. Like I have always loved myself..it follows that I have always thought that different looking women were beautiful., women who had features that were not always perfect but attractive along with their smile. Maybe that's the reason I liked shivani at the first meeting itself. 

"Jodha are you sleeping inside?" I heard hamida maa shouting...and then I realized that the door was locked from inside...I opened up the door and heard her gasp! what does that mean now? I am looking that horrible!

"you are looking pretty!! I told you" looking up at my mother-in-law...I grinned at her praise...I didn't know what else I could do!

"If you do this wrong, millions of girl are going to be mad at you" I heard Mirza say this to a man who was trying to set his hairs...Oh! So he was getting ready for the prom. I entered there and I could hear that 'wow' from mirza's mouth...I winked at him. "I told you that this dress is perfect for you" I glared at him as he was lying, he was the first one to laugh at me! "so..you ready?" I asked him as he did a dance step which he usually do! it's quite an awkward step or I should say weird! "shivani's going to die looking at you...smarty" I teased him, but he kinda stiffened...he was acting strange since yesterday...I don't know what happened but i think there is something serious...before I could ask him...i heard someone knocking the door, Strange! I turned and their he was! "damn!" I muttered...I  could feel the same feeling inside me, the...the new one! Oh gosh!! he was not looking like the rest of the boys having a black tie round their neck or the formal three piece suits. He never ceases to impress me with his always stylish and denim-infused looks. His cuffed slim-fit jeans in a dark wash were perfectly styled with a navy blue blazer as his white T-shirt could be seen from the opened buttons of his blazer."Woah! he is checking you out!" I jumped listening mirza's voice...he do have a timing problem, but what just he said!! I looked at jalal immediately. Gosh!! he was literally looking at me like the same way when he accidentally came into my room when I was in bath-robe! That day he said - "stop distracting me by this dirty look of yoursthat means...I am looking dirty! but i don't think so!! I wanted to know what he is thinking right now..."pagloo" conscious by his continuous staring..I called for him..but before I could do anything else..mirza went towards him and covered his eyes..sometimes he acts really protective...erm! may be overprotective!

"what the.." I could here jalal muttered that..he removed mirza's hand off his eyes..but before he could say anything..mirza spoke "she is not an alien!" I chuckled hearing mirza..looking at jalal..his expressions again changed. I smiled at him..but that bloody dog just turned around..huh!! he do have an attitude problem!

"jodha! shivani's here!" I heard hamida maa say this...I turned to mirza who was already looking at me with his brows raised! "what!! she is your date..and you should go together for the prom...so I called her" saying this nonchalantly..I walked towards jalal.

"Hey!" I tried to start a conversation...but he didn't dare to look at me..he was doing something in his phone..erm! he sometimes behave weirdly! "you are looking nice" I continued..again getting no response from him...I tried to peer in his phone but he just stopped doing the stuff with his phone and looked at me..I grinned at him..confused - what else I could do. "Isn't there someone else you can torture?" I looked at him,annoyed. But just shook my head "Probably but i choose you" I replied grinning at him..I could hear him sigh " what you want?" he asked.."just tell me...how I am looking?" I looked at him, putting up the most innocent face. "You are looking like a girl..now!" huh! I  didn't expect this. "What do you wanna say..I wasn't a girl, before?"  I asked him irritatedly..."you are looking better" He said..but this line of his left me confused..should I take it as a compliment but saying someone better is not a compliment! "can't you say pretty instead of 'better'" i looked at him while saying this..he stared for a moment and then said no. He can't be my crush! he is so ughh!

"hey" I called shivani as she was looking out for someone! probably me! I went towards her! Lord! she was looking so elegant..I was happy that I am not the odd one out! she was also wearing a gown but with full sleeves..her dress was red..and she was looking great with her hairs pulled up in a bun. "You look great..I know mirza is going to love this version of yours" I know that I am not good in guessing someone's problem by their behaviour but I just felt that shivani was feeling kinda awkward...I don't know if I am right...but that's what I felt! "erm..thank you" she replied with decency...I chuckled at her reply..she was being a way too formal. "So do you ever imagined how would be it like if you will become his girlfriend" I looked at her..it was just for fun..but she seemed to be serious "i don't want to be his girlfriend" she replied and saying I wasn't shocked would be an understatement. I was..a lot! Examining my expressions she tried to justify herself - "I don't actually feel comfortable being anyone's anything, you know! Relationships are messy and people's feelings get hurt" I know that there was something between them..they both were being weird...but jalal's voice interrupted our conversation.

"It's already nine! you two...hurry up!" saying this..he went downstairs and we followed him.

Walking down the stairs...I noticed Pagloo going out of the mansion..taking the car keys from the side table, while mirza was busy with some stuff in his phone, I looked at Shivani who was just beside me, busy with her thoughts. Sometimes she behaves really weird, I ran to mirza leaving her with her thoughts! huh! she was boring me! He passed a look at me and then whispered in my ear. "I thought you didn't like this dress!" I looked at him with an irritated expression..I know he was making fun of me! "I liked this dress..okay! it was just that I didn't like the colour but now I love this dress" I answered..and I think it was a harsh reply, but what was my fault he always irks me with these questions. "You are really fast in changing your mind!" He said, Gosh! he will not close this conversation"Come on! I am a teenager..and I am allowed to change my mind" I told him and I can say that he was looking at me like I am mad! I know that whatever I said didn't make any sense, but still it was true in my case.

I noticed Shivani coming towards us..I grinned at mirza..they both were acting weird! I don't want this stiffness. Breaking the silence..I tried to make a conversation "Come on guys, compliment each other" I knew it was not a very nice topic but mirza wasn't even flirting and I was really missing the fun between the three of us and this made my doubt really clear that something had happened between the two of them! "erm! you are looking... young!" I heard mirza saying this to Shivani..I hope this wasn't the compliment..I looked at mirza, the  expressions on my face was completely showing that I was shocked but more irritated! Before I could react to that 'weird' comment, I heard shivani saying something "Thank You! and you..you look so clean!" Gosh! these were the worst-est comments I have ever heard! I passed both of them a 'are you mad' look. Before I could react, my 'husband' came! 

I was sitting beside Jalal, he was driving and shivani and mirza were at back-seat, they weren't talking, not even looking at each other..but now I wasn't really caring about them, I will ask Mirza about this stiffness between him and shivani later. I was only interested in the guy beside me. God! he is my first 'serious' crush! I loved his jaw line! I found him looking at me..I passed a confused smile to him and then deviated my vision from him to the window. Gosh! I was checking him out! "hey pagloo! I hope you know how to dance! I mean the ballroom dance! we will rock the floor" I tried to break the silence, he looked at me but didn't care to answer me...and in the whole ride, I think i was only the one who was talking!

Oh My Goodness!! It was so cool..I was standing at the entrance..everything was exciting me! the decorations were so beautiful...everything in red and black! erm, I never knew that this combination would be so good! Couples were dancing, talking..I spotted some of my classmates at the bar. Huh! I thought alcohols were restricted in schools but how can I  underestimate the minds of my classmates who were not that innocent! I felt someone's hand to touch mine! Oh shit! he was holding my hand! my goodness! Something was happening inside me! Again! that feeling...I looked at our hands..Gosh! What was happening to me! I looked at him..he was looking at me with his brows raised! I grinned without any reason to which he shook his head. "We are going inside and I want you to behave nicely..don't drink, be with mirza or with your friends..don't go alone anywhere...I have been here before and I know what happens...so don't you dare to bring yourself in trouble" I frowned listening to him..what he wants! This is my first-ever prom and he is making it a bore.."and why I will do this?" I asked irritatedly..he is really well in ruining my happy moments! "If you want me to do this..." he said looking at our locked hands "I mean to continue this drama of you being my girlfriend...then do what I say!" he said looking at me. He was blackmailing me..knowing the things I have told my friends! I nodded with disappointment on my face...we moved inside..I looked back and there was no sight of mirza and shivani. Maybe they were already in. Suddenly, Jalal left my hand...I looked at him..huh! it was a great feeling of him holding my hand. We moved to one of the seats arranged there. It was so boring...everyone were enjoying and I was just staring them..even mirza was also not there and the guy who was my date for the prom was busy with his 'damn' phone. I noticed the seniors..My God! the senior girls were looking so sexy and me! I thought I was dressed like I was in some birth-day party. And then I spotted that guy..the bad boy of the school..he was senior to me! He was looking damn hot, how could I forgot that he was one of my crush and her girlfriend was also looking nice. Shit! I noticed a couple kissing behind the pillar..I chuckled looking at them..Jalal looked at me..I pointed towards them..he looked embarrassed and I could no longer hold my laughter. "You are such a bore." I complained with a pout, but he wasn't affected! I am not going to ruin my prom because of this guy! I spotted my new friend...her name was Nikki! She was really fun to talk with..she was alone...I wandered where her boyfriend would be. They were dating for like 2 years and truly I was sometimes jealous of them. Moving on! I spotted my other friend, Johanna. There are only three girls in our class which are quite cool and somewhat mine type! That's the reason I like them. But wait! where were the two weirdos ..I mean shivani and mirza..I am missing them. I once again glanced at Jalal..Gosh! pagloo was still busy with his damn phone..I can't believe I have a crush on him. Before I could scream at him, there was Nikki and Johanna standing in-front of them..They were looking really beautiful. I waved at them and before I could say anything they were sitting beside me and Jalal. Oh yea! they don't need permission to sit with me! "Jay!!" Johanna nearly screamed looking at me, I don't wanna mention it but she is a drama. I looked at her and noticed that she wasn't even looking at me, Fu*k! she was staring at my date..then why the hell she called me! "sexy date! Jay!" and this time it was Nikki..huh! they are not my friends!  "Stop calling me that...It's Jodha!" I was annoyed! but not for that stupid name they have given me, i was kinda used to it. But because of that attention they were giving to jalal. I admit that I am really a jealous person and I hate it. But what's mine is mine! And because I have a crush on him then he officially belong to me! "yea, we know...but Jodha is really a boring name..Jay!" Finally Johanna looked at me! I really wanted to kill her that time."you can call her idiot..it's way better than her name!" It was jalal..I thought he wasn't listening us..and his smirk..Gosh! it was sexy but I wanted to slap it off his face that time."I have heard a lot about you" Before I could reply back to him, Nikki stopped me. "I hope the things you heard about me were not that bad!" Wait! this was really jalal's reply! When he became this friendly..Oh god!! no one is making me feel that he is my date. He should speak to me...Gosh! this was so fu*king irritating me. 

"Jeez...I thought you hate pink!" Johanna's statement grabbed his interest. I really had a feeling that everything was going against me and maybe I was right. I laughed..it was an awkward laugh. "and I guess you said that you will wear a little black dress." Gosh! I will kill Nikki for saying this. "that too with a bow!" Damn! I hate Johanna! I knew that Jalal was looking at me..And guess what I was right! He raised his brows I think wanting me to say something. "Yea..I wanted it..but then I realized that everyone would wear mostly black like you two , so I thought for something different..so here I am with this beautiful dress!" I am sorry for lying but that was the only way. I looked at them and everyone looked satisfied except my lovely date! "Come on! We are teenagers and we are allowed to change our minds" I said it looking at jalal and I knew it worked, Phew! No more questions now! "I will be back in a minute!" Jalal stood up from his seat..I think some important call..but how can he leave me alone..huh! stupid guy! "And remember the deal..be with them" Jalal warned me before moving outside. What the hell! How can he be my crush..he is so rude!

"whose your date Jo?" I asked Johanna..who was busy with her drink! How mean! they were enjoying their drink by themselves..God! I am there friend! They are big meanies! "I am alone! Ishaan ditched me!" She replied annoyingly, looking at her ex-boyfriend, Ishaan with some other hot girl. "you are too good for him!" I tried to console her..and I was really bad in supporting people, emotionally! "If I am too good for him , then how come I am not with him?" she again turned to her bitchy mood..what was I supposed to answer to that statement of hers! "shut up, Jo" Nikki saved me! It was more than 10 minutes and Jalal was still not with us! Such a big lier! "By the way! your guy is really hot. I mean if he were an apple, he would be delicious." Johanna was right, but I hate her for this statement...I should be the one to compliment him..God!! why isn't she dating someone? "Nikki, where's your man?" I asked Nikki, avoiding Johanna. "I really don't know..he suddenly disappeared!" I laughed at Nikki's expression. "Hey bitches! welcome the prom princess" and there was she! the dirtiest person! Sunaina..the three of us..tried to ignore her..but then she just sat in our table..God! she was wearing the shortest dress..I mean that was so not cool! "what's your problem?" I irritatedly looked at her..Yukks! her face was stuffed with make-up! "You wanna know know what my problem is?" she smirked looking at me..Oh god! either kill her or cops will be here any time soon to arrest me for murdering her. "No..that was a rhetorical question. I don't wanna know anything from you!" I saw Nikki giggling when I said this..Woah! I am really an humorous person! "Shut up! You bitch!" Sunaina glared at Nikki for giggling.  "You know you call me bitch a lot okay! It's not really a term of endearment" I loved it when Nikki said this. This is the result of our hang-outs..she is gaining some of my characteristics...This is really a proud moment! "You are really pretty" One of the bitches from Sunaina's gang said this to me..It came as a shock but at the same time I was happy that she liked me. "Oh thank you!" I replied with the sweet-est smile. "So you agree? You think you are pretty? Oh god! that too in this pink dress...grow up girl! this is prom not any Disney party!" Ouch! that hurts! I looked at them and heard the much expected laughter...I officially hate them! "Boo you wh**e!" I am sorry god for saying that word but it really hurted me. I left that place with Nikki and Johanna following me! "Nice wig Jay..what it's made of?" there was another bitch from sunaina's gang...I don't know why they all make fun of me..and that wig part...they are my hairs..my real hairs! I hate this sunaina. "Your Mom's chest hair!" Sorry god!! again! But I can't take that insult..I was damn angry..The student who heard my statement all laughed! But like I care! "hey that was really good!" Johanna said this! "Shut up Jo! and where is jalal...he is my prom date!" I looked at Johanna while saying this, oh! then I noticed she loss weight...she was somewhat curvy but I found her slimmer today! "Do you think Devin will date me?"I literally laughed when Johanna asked this to Nikki, she was dreaming! the bad boy of school! the sexiest one and most importantly our senior would date her..Impossible! "Are you mad..he is Devin Ross...not some stupid Ishaan who would date you!" this was Nikki who said this...I know it was a harsh reply but I couldn't stop laughing at this statement. "Hey babe!" Gosh! I don't want to face this guy now! It was siddarth, just now..his girlfriend insulted me and now he is here..if he insulted me...I am sure I will kill him by my own bare hands. "what happened to her... fatty?" He asked Johanna cause I ignored him "calling someone else fat won't make you any skinnier" This was Nikki who answered in behalf of Johanna..aww! that was sweet. "Me!! skinnier! you are nuts!" I couldn't help but chuckle at his expressions! "What happened to you girl?" He asked moving towards me..Cheap guy! "Your little girlfriend insulted me and moreover she gave me the stink eye in chemistry class yesterday!" I said this to him, it was more like a complain..but wait he said that sunaina will not come to the prom...God!! such a big lier!"I doubt that she gave you the stink eye. That's just the way her face looks like!" Whatever it be! Siddarth is a funny guy but a pervert as well! "babe!" God there was again Sunaina! As soon as I saw her coming towards us...I went from there..and to my surprise Nikki and Johanna weren't coming behind me...Oh they were on the dance floor with some random guys...And here I was alone..searching my date. I thought that prom night was like being in heaven. Looking around, I noticed that all girls were looking beautiful. They were happy with their new dresses, hairdos and boyfriends! And here I am walking alone in one of the most important night of my young life. I moved near the stalls..and guess what I saw mirza and shivani there...I went near them.."I really want the things back at their place..can't we behave just the way we used to before..just forget what I said..i want the old you back!" It was shivani who said this..I really wanted to pull my hairs that time..it was really confusing me..what the hell! "thank you!! you are great shivs" mirza answered and a second later, he hugged her. Wait! they just hugged and shit! they parted away...a friendly hug..I guess! I thought to be with them but then I left them alone! I went near the table where we were sitting but guess what! there was Devin Ross sitting!! GOSH!! I looked at myself..oh mine! I can't believe it and more to my luck! He was having a fight with his girlfriend!! God! It feels so nice! I went to the table beside them. Their arguments! I loved it! "Fine..then it's over" I heard his girlfriend saying this..Oh mine!! I loved this fight..I heard some sound..when I turned...I saw Mirza fighting with the bar-tender..god! he was tipsy..wait!! shivani was too drunk..they both then moved to the dance-floor...Gosh! I don't know them! They are making fool of themselves..but they are enjoying. "Hey pretty" It was Devin Ross! Am I dreaming? Gaining no response from me...he sat beside me..It's sure I am not dreaming..'Behave jodha' I reminded myself."Hey!" I replied to him but it came as a whisper..God! I was really sitting with the most popular boy of our school. "You want us to talk like this?" he also whispered, maybe trying to crack a joke...I laughed at him...that time I really wished that Jalal should not come for an hour or so. "Where is your date, Jay?" He asked me..but wait! he knows my name..."you know my name?" I asked him, shocked! "yea..you are the girlfriend of the great businessman!" Oh shit! he knows me because of that lie of mine! "yep! actually he said that he will be here soon but so far he is not here" I said it with a forced laugh. "it's strange that we both are alone, beautiful!" Gosh! he called me beautiful, he is great.. I want to be his girlfriend..now! "sorry to say! but I saw you fighting with your girlfriend" I told him but he laughed at mine statement...I frowned looking at him "half of the school saw us fighting" He laughed again! Okay! so I again made a joke of myself. "drink?" He asked me to which I nodded. He offered his hand to me, such a gentleman, I smiled and held his hand! It's strange, I didn't felt anything...the feeling when jalal holds my hand...I was not able to feel it, the ticklish effect is also not there..strange!

"Here for you pretty girl!" He offered me some drink, it looked like wine..no it's beer...naah!! it's vodka..yes it's vodka! I promised jalal that I will not drink but he is not here...And I can't deny this hot guy! I looked around, making sure that the pagloo was not here...and then I took a sip! Yukks!! I hate the burning effect in my throat. I smiled uncomfortably at Devin who was at his second bottle. "You are really looking beautiful...I think You will grab the Prom princess tag" Devin said looking at me, I am loving the way he is complimenting me and that dog, he said I am looking like a girl...there is a vast difference between them! "I don't think so! my date is not from the school...so it's impossible! but I am sure you will be the Prom king!" I told him to which he nodded! Oh..he knew that he will win that tag. "Do you think that girl is pretty?" Devin asked me pointing towards sunaina. Don't tell me he likes her...I thought he was interested in me! Damn my luck! "she's full-on Monet" I replied, drinking the remaining drink. "What's a Monet?" he asked. "It's like the paintings...I mean just look at her, From far away it's okay, but up close it's a big old mess!" He laughed out loud when I completed my sentence! I too joined him after a few seconds! "You are funny!" I told him, I don't know why but it just spilled out of my mouth. "I should say this to you, young lady!" He said.

"so..hows everything going between you and Mr. Khan?" He asked! oh no please! "it's not that cool!" I replied and it was true! "yea! he is really a mysterious personality to me...and moreover his ex girlfriend, ruqaiyah! she is really close to him...it is weird that you are still with him" Okay..now that was not cool...I have a crush on jalal now but the person saying this is my ex-crush whom I still admire! But I am still jealous of that ruqaiyah! God!! who I really likes!! But I didn't like when Devin said this. It is really confusing. But one thing is clear, This popular guy is somewhat interested in me...and I too kinda likes him and moreover he compliments me, now and then! That means we can make a good pair. "I think you are avoiding the topic...so I will not stretch it further...so wanna dance?" He actually offered me to dance with him..Oh god! in-front of the school! I will become more popular, there's no harm in one dance! "Please...let's dance! I am already trying to Impress you...and maybe during the slow dance I can get a kiss from you!" I laughed when he said this...I don't know If the bad boy was being good in-front of me..but he was totally different from the things which I heard about him..he looks sweet to me! "So..Am I honourable enough to dance with you?" Oh it was formal, but I liked the way he asked me...I was about to say yes, when I felt an arm around my waist! I din't need to look at the person, I knew it was Jalal, The ticklish effect was back...my heartbeats increased, and the feeling! I felt it again. And to my surprise! I didn't want it to stop. "No, she is not interested in dancing with you...now get lost!" Ouch...it was rude..I looked at jalal and I knew he was angry, his eyes becomes dark when he is angry and his jawline also somewhat clenched!  But...he was looking sexy!..But wait, my ex-crush was looking at me for an answer..I was about to say something when I felt jalal's grip tightened, and automatically a "no" came out from my mouth. I could hear some laughs...and there was his friends..how come they know about all this..I hope it was not some dare..he was so nice to me! I could feel jalal's hold loosening...God! he is angry and I can say this! "I warned you! didn't I?" Oh shit! now what to answer.. "If you are so worried for me, then why the hell you left me alone!" this was a good reason, I mentally patted myself! "I am not your date now" Jalal answered, he ignored my reply...what the hell..what about our ball-room dance! I looked at him and he was again with his phone! God! "Guess what jay! I have a secret" There comes another stupid, by the way the person who spoke this is my friend, Zen. He is really an idiot...I mean a big one. And unfortunately he is one of my good friends, and yea! he is boring and a big dumbo."Then why the hell are you so happy, keep your secret with you only!" I replied back to him, irritatedly. "Stop treating me like an ass!" I found jalal looking at Zen when he said this, yea! it was his favourite line.  "If you are going to act like an ass, I am going to treat you like an ass" I replied, I know it was the mean-est reply but I was just pissed off! I hate my present crush who to my luck is my husband, sorry, secret husband! "Come on, now don't be rude..and I got a secret...this is my first-ever secret and I want to share this with you!" What is wrong with this guy, I saw jalal smirking at me..maybe at my luck! God! I glared at Zen "Are you mentally retarded or something...why are you so interested in telling me your secret, sometimes I feel that you are a girl trapped in a man's body!" Again a rude reply! But come on, this was completely stupid. How can some one be so...You know! "I am a man in a man's body!" Did he heard only this..Okay! it somewhat hurted him and I will apologise to him tomorrow but now I am really pissed off! "We are not talking about your night life!" I don't know why but I chuckled while saying this. Zen too joined me and then we were back to ourselves. "I will join you soon..I am going to Jo and Nikki, they will be interested in knowing my secret!" Saying this, he left me alone with Jalal. Stupid guy..why he is so excited in telling everyone his secret."You are ruining my Prom" I angrily looked at Jalal while saying this, he just smirked in reply...uhh!! He can't be my crush. "I don't get how you can do so many mean things and not even care!" I really hate when he ignores me and that's what he is doing now!"Everyone is looking so happy. I hate that and it's all because of you pagloo!" He was still quite, what the hell was so special in his phone! I was about to leave that place but jalal's voice stopped me. "Where are you going?" Now why he was so interested in where I am going! "I have to go before I put your head through a wall" I don't know from where I got so much of power that I said this to him...and guess what He wasn't behind me. 
Man and their ego
Now there was almost everyone on the dance floor except me, and then their I spotted Devin, I went towards him "You alone..it's strange..not in a mood to dance?" I asked him and he simply smiled! Wow! he wasn't upset regarding the things which happened before! He is really so nice, I think I really like him. "Yea..how can I dance when such a pretty girl rejected me!" I laughed at his statement, He is really funny..I hope jalal will be like him someday...Oh God! I don't want to think about him..He is stupid! "did you noticed that the school transformed the cafeteria into a dance floor!"  He exclaimed...God! his expressions were damn funny...I couldn't hold any longer and broke into peals of laughter, "Now...can we dance..please! take it as a request" I am not that mad to refuse such a good proposal that too from a hot guy! I nodded and we went to the dance-floor, hand in hand. The music was slow..I liked it lyrics, I failed to recognise the song..maybe I haven't heard it before! But the dim lights and the soft song was giving a romantic feel in the atmosphere...but the only thing which was missing was that new feeling! I shrugged the thought and smiled at Devin, I was about to put my hand on his shoulder but I was pulled by my dearest husband. Why can't he just let me to enjoy my prom! God..and the next thing was Devin walked away with disappointment clearly seen in his eyes, God! I just upset him. I upset the hottest guy of the school and it was just because of this stupid man!
"you are soo..stupid..do you even.." I was saying this to Jalal, but the look in his eyes stopped me! This emotion which I saw in his eyes was new! I mean it wasn't of anger, neither of irritation...It was really new..I haven't seen it in the past months...Is he jealous? I mean I know that he is acting possessive may be cause of my parents, I mean he promised my parents that he will look after me but still...I didn't feel that this was the case..Wait! do he have any thing towards me..He likes me? Nahh! Impossible. 
Before I could conclude anything else, his voice froze me to the spot. "Dance idiot!" He whispered...god! the feeling was back! "I really can't dance" I don't know why I said this..I knew a little bit of dancing, But I think I just forgot all the steps, I learned..His effect is great on me! Jalal turned to me, guiding my hand to his shoulder before encircling my waist. God! I stumbled as he moved against me...What was happening to me! I loved his touch..I like the way he looked at me and Ohh..I again stumbled! Gosh! I am a bad dancer than him. By the third time through I was getting the hang of the dance, mostly by following  Jalal's steps. When I'd completed the set without stepping on his toes, he pulled me even closer, and I felt...happy? "I thought you were a good dancer!" He whispered again in my ears, I tried to answer him rudely while pushing aside the thrill of his lips so close to my face. I bit my lip, glad my hair had fallen across my face.  "shut up!" I tried to be rude but I don't know why it came as a whisper. I apparently lose the ability to think rationally around him.  
"Where's mirza?" he spun us around in a series of turns that made me grin, wow! it was great! "Don't know!" I wasn't sure if he heard my voice, then another slow song came on. His steps changed to half count so that we barely moved. The top of my head barely reached his shoulder, making it seem natural to rest my cheek against his chest, I could hear some cheers and whoops from the crowd, and there was Mirza's voice who said "Mine dancing bro!" I swear if jalal stopped after listening this then I am going to kill him. Moving this close, our thighs brushed, our knees and feet nudging each other at times. I wish I could melt into him. Oh! I know that was a cheesy line but that's what it came into my mind. He was holding me closer than I'd ever dreamed possible for us. I knew he kinda hates me..I mean that's what his actions show. But all I felt was peace and total contentment. I wanted to stay here, in this exact moment, for the rest of my life. No! I mean not in the same position...it would be so weird but with him for the rest of my life..God! he is my crush..after all! "You look better in pink!" I was shocked when I heard this...I stared at his eyes..wow! he was really saying this...I am gonna replace all my clothes with pink things..Not everything, but most of the things. The song again changed, it was kind of rhythmic  now...I hated this song change...we were doing great and now..he pushed me slightly, Huh! I was enjoying his warmth, we moved a little faster than before, a slow spin under my hand, a brief embrace, then back to the dance! I was now somewhat comfortable with the music, but this DJ was really having problem with my comfort, he was busy changing the music.. "You are really a bad dancer" He growled..oh shit! I again stepped into his toe, but what's my fault..the music was changing and I was failing to match his step. "sorry!" I muttered...looking at my right, I saw Jo and Nikki dancing..it was hard for me to control my laughter...what they were doing...a little bhangra..I guess!
"Why the hell he changed the song again!" I couldn't stop myself from saying this..I will kill this Dj.."it's his job" I looked at jalal when he said this, Huh! it would be easy for him but not for me! As a new , slower classical song was put on, we settled into a comfortable position, though not the one we had been in during our previous dance together. Instead of the customary slow dance position, we were more or less waltzing, with my left hand on his shoulder and my right out in front of me, holding his. 
"Just follow my lead" I heard him whisper to me in my mind. Why the hell he is whispering...it's distracting me! With that, we began to move to the beat, dancing just like an old fashioned couple at an eighteenth century ball. We stepped left and right with the music, keeping in the perfect time to the beat. After a few steps, he released his left hand from my waist and practically pulled me out, so that we were standing in a straight line with our hands the only thing connecting us, but in a second I was pulled back and continued swaying. It continued like this for the duration of the song, just a constant stepping . releasing and sometimes twirling according to the music. Thank god! the Dj didn't change this song. It was definitely very classic dancing, which I loved a lot, he looked to be very good at this, unlike myself, who constantly messed up until almost the very end. I was loving this feeling which was there when I am near him..God! I don't felt to stop this dancing. But to my bad luck, His phone buzzed...Uhh! his phone is really in my bad books now. We stopped and moved to the bar..God! he was again ignoring me! I can't understand this guy..He took the phone and by their talks...I somewhat guessed it was Ruqaiyah! I hate that girl! 
"You danced really well!" Here it was mirza again! God! He was really drunk..Looking at shivani..I sighed in relief..though she was drinking but she was aware of her surroundings! "Oh my Gosh! Look that's food..I love food" I was really excited when I saw the food contour... I ran towards the food..ignoring mirza.
I had some nuggets in my left hand while my right hand was busy with some kebabs. Oh! and the host of the evening, some senior teacher..was on stage. She started her speech and yea! it was boring and then she called Jalal on stage..What! she knew that he was coming! It's shocking! "All of the people here, I am not going to take much of your time" I could here some screams when he started his speech! Woah! his voice sounds sexy in mike."There is a bigger world out there" He continued but the shouting of those bitches weren't allowing him to speak...wait! Why the hell he smirked looking at them.."Come On!!" He said, God! his voice sounded so sexy when he said this..huh! he was enjoying it! What else I can expect from a 20 year old.."So there is a bigger world out there...bigger than prom...bigger than high school and it won't matter if you were the prom queen, the quarter back of the football team, or biggest nerd in the school" Oh god! He is boring me! Looking at the guys, I can say they agree with me..but the girls...I mean the most stupid girl of our school was also interested in his boring speech! I think I am not the only one who have crush on him but He is my husband! "Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it" Wow! that's it...it was really a small one...I liked the last line. I find out that I want him and I am not afraid of it! Again I could hear the whoops and cheers from the crowd, but only of girls..boys seemed to be jealous of the attention that jalal was getting! And next was the announcement of the Prom queen and the Prom king..anyone was not that excited cause we knew who were the winning couple. And much expected it was Devin and his girlfriend..I cheered out loud for Devin...He winked at me when the teacher placed a crown on his head..I don't wanna say it but he was looking like some clown that time. Her girlfriend was truly a princess with the tiara on her head! Now, the time for juniors...I mean the Prom princess and Prom Prince..I haven't registered my name for the Prom Princess...so I knew I wasn't there, and moreover sunaina was a member of the Prom Committee...so it can't be possible that I would have that award. "So the prom princess and prince of this year are.." The host stopped in the middle making all of us excited..I knew it was impossible that It was mirza and shivani because they both were drunk..so maybe sunaina and Sid. But I don't want them to win..."They are Nikita and Greg!" God!! Nikki and her boyfriend! I screamed really loud, cheering for them...how can I forgot...they are the best couple of our class! They looked really good together receiving the honours. How much I wanted that place but Jalal is not in my class and according to school rules..we can't have that place, but I am really excited for them. Next award was new I guess..it was the 'Kindest person'..god! I realized jalal was beside me. And it was won by Shivani...wow! It's really nice...I think I was the first one who cheered for her. She waved at me and I also reciprocated it with a big smile. Next was 'Best dressed-female' I knew it was made for Devin's girlfriend or maybe Sunaina..Oh it can be for Johanna too. But I was shocked when my name was announced..I was really nervous that time..I wanted to run away..God! that was so embarrassing..there were so many girls who looked better than me! Jalal pushed me slightly towards the stage. I looked at him with puppy eyes but he took me to the stage while I was through out opposing him. It was kinda funny but damn, I was nervous. I went to the host..she smiled at me! She placed the tiara on my head..and it was beautiful...she hugged me and and made me wear the sashes but to my surprise there were two sashes..there was  'well-dressed' written on one and the second one was for 'best smile'! I hugged her again in my excitement. I winked at Jalal but he just sipped his drink. But I was sure he was looking at me. Next were some humorous awards like 'best flirt', 'biggest nerd', 'best legs', 'class clown', 'Teacher's pet' and many more...and I was shocked when Mirza got three awards. Johanna received 'Biggest Cutie' It was much expected. Many awards were still left and I wanted to enjoy more...I just started liking the prom but Jalal just wanted to leave. He is really jealous of my enjoyment. "Okay! I will be back in a minute." I told him and noticed that he was also following me...why can't he just leave me alone for a second..He is just following me.  "For god sake..I am going to wash-room" I harshly replied to him..He nodded at this, maybe he was embarrassed..I couldn't help but chuckle looking at him. "I am waiting here..come soon" He said this and I nodded. I was really excited to talk to maa regarding this...I wanna show this tiara and the two sashes to hamida maa...I am sure she will be really happy...To my surprise...the lights were dim or I should say there weren't any proper lighting in the way to the wash-room. Strange!
I finally reached the wash-room..Thank God! It was really tough to walk in darkness. In the wash-room I noticed Devin's girlfriend..oh sorry..ex-girlfriend! She smiled at me.
Aww! she is damn cute! "Hey Jay!" Gosh! She knows my name..I am really popular. Believe me it feels great when you come to know that the most popular girl of the school knows your name! "You are really pretty!" I couldn't hold myself to say that...she chuckled in response. "Not better than you!" She replied, Is she kidding me? "Just stop it..Don't make fun of me" I said, while she was looking at the sashes in my hand...she took them from me and made me wear them, from shoulder to hip. "I am not joking..I mean you know your coffee-coloured hair are really attractive..And your eyes! Your eyes, I better get a good look on those eyes. Your skin..looks great..and I think I don't need to say anything about your smile..You already got a reward for your smile..and your body..your body" What the hell...What is she? A lesbian! I hugged myself to which she laughed. "Don't panic Jay..I am just complimenting you..and by the way I am straight" She laughed saying this..God! I was damn embarrassed! "And yes..Be a little careful from Devin...He likes you..you know..that way!" She said this and walked away..She confused me! Gosh! Devin likes me!! What the hell was 'that way'...I shrugged away this thought and walked out of the wash-room. Thank God! some light was there now..I could hear faint noises..May be it's just an illusion...I walked and near the stairs...I saw some of the senior guys laughing horribly. Gross!
"Hey...Joy..sorry..Jay!" It was Devin..God! He was not able to walk properly...I supported him by holding his shoulders..It was tough to manage him cause of our height distance and by his weight..I was fragile compared to him.  "You are drunk!" I was shocked..God! The smell of alcohol made me feel like I wanted to puke. I just wanted to run away! Gosh! saying I wasn't scared would be an understatement..I was way more than scared. It was my first time dealing with such a situation. I don't know why but I regretted my decision of not bringing jalal with me! "Hey! cause of you I lost the bet."He murmured this in my ear..I tried to push him but he was so heavy that I just couldn't help it...and moreover he was holding my waist..I hated that touch..God! I was really scared.."Leave me..Devin!" I tried to push him but again his body wouldn't move, his arms were like lead weights. "Don't be a tease..we like each other" He said..I heard some laughs from behind..I knew that I was on the verge of crying..I wasn't experienced in dealing such cases...It was so unusual..I wanted to scream for help..but my voice just got stuck in my throat. I hated his touch. My pushes were just waste..he wasn't affected..I felt his left hand moving upwards..near my neck. "I hate you!" I could sense that the things weren't going well..he was not replying..I again heard those laughs with some filthy comments..I was afraid. "let me go!" It pained when his hands were in my hairs..He pinned me against the wall..I gulped and knew that my whole make-up was messed up cause of the tears, I didn't want him to kiss me..I looked away but he forced me to look at him. "Don't be scared!" How could he say this to me..He was drunk..I felt his hands on my cheeks..wiping away the tears..I started to freak out and tried to push him away but it didn't work, I need to get away! I wanted to scream but I couldn't..I was so scared. I felt his hand moving from the side of my body, it made me shiver..Was this planned? I saw one of the guys standing near the stairs , almost like he was keeping watch. My only thought was that I needed my Mom near me.
"Don't do this!" I cried..I was just hoping that someone will come and help me out..but the music was so loud that I doubt that anyone would come here. "Why not?" He whispered..what does that mean? I pushed him a little but he just came back with more force. I felt so trapped and scared. His face was close to me..I tried to turn but his hold was hard..I felt like crying more. I tried to move by all my strength..he seemed to enjoy the fact that I was trying so hard but it wasn't working. I heard a voice say - "Get off of her" He moved away and turned around still holding my wrist, hard. I looked over his shoulder to see Jalal. I felt relieved, I knew that nothing will happen now. I pulled my hand from Devin's hold. I did the next that came to my mind -- RUN. 
I ran away from that place, not knowing where to go. I was so scared..I heard some footsteps..I was so scared to look back, I was about to run again but someone caught my wrist..and by the touch I knew it was him. I was so scared out my mind, how can I trust that Devin. 
*End Of Jodha's POV*

Another tear rolled down her cheek, Jalal pulled her into a hug. It was their first hug...He knew that she needed someone, she was too scared. 
"He..tried..to.." Jodha sobbed louder in his embrace..she knew that nothing will happen now, but still it was so difficult for her to forget what happened a few minutes before. His grip tightened around her, he seemed really angry but not her, maybe himself. He failed to protect her. They stood there for a few minutes to slow down Jodha's sobs. He knew that somewhat he was too responsible in this, he hadn't said anything...they moved to their car and all the way, his arms were wrapped around her protectively.

||Scared for this one!! I hope this was 'readable'.  
And I just wanted to know the stories in which I haven't unressed. I will read them now as my exams are over. 
Thanks to everyone who liked the previous chapter!||
PS - No Proofread!

Edited by aisha.....11110 - 03 April 2015 at 11:59am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDASundari112141DivyasiniAmjt.pariIshwaryagayuliaamariassoujanyapaastaaisha95athulyaadithyaprathyusha123rizaasumolSinghAnjuswan41prachi4321ko1234yelMeenakshi731RDOLLY7PANNUmanasvi_swarajJey68KChankriavanelliabondokJoe.Sharma01JessiluvJodha23BlacktulipTAN100915arpitaangelmrindanijodhavani94chunty1962AmanDeep21nuridazahrapreyasekarmahakhan1unknown2592Rani1965anokhifrndjajopriyaTehzeeb89JalalLovesJodhaetjoshipkdhotmonikaberwachandgothiasana1996...Thendral...MonalisaJKutty58pinkrose1dodonehaauroradowneyfnaz299Pba123mama17soumyamuralivjctpt378ShivaniLuvJASricharan416Jerylzakia4...Ishika...shimmer0398ISHANI222jasmine87RahirameshANJIJHAcrystalwingsFAIRYLOVEDESIREArunimaJAGupta.Shatakshi...Arushi...merehankhushbooparmarmarshi-Babydoll_Pooh-gauriS--a.ishu--..PT..sw123swatiluthraselvi1275spicyrayssireesha76mishtidoiAkDha_FanaticashpatSUMESHNISARA4444Anaya13meeramiss18shruthikarthik..Prii1994..yashika.angellovespariZayn_1DholicamSavindiPBDcrazyhemakeerti...Anushka...RSlovesJAabhi7861357rakshashahbhaviniGeetbaalaashaj--cute.manasi--MesmerizinArishrishbala3018...Dexterity...Pretty_me.giggles.Kalgi22avika444swetiiimamtasinglaMagpie_sharmacattycuty1997harshu27-DZ-

Go to top