Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS FeeLingS!! #5 ||CLOSED|| New link added. (Page 37)

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry Aisha for late comment This is best chapter of feelings till now and I hope you will give more chapter like this it has everything ja pacifying jo is heart touching I like that part so much but I hate mirza he broke shivani's innocent heart and that is not enough he call her shameless fellow Wo dress jo k liye hi thi na I hope ja jaye prom me jo k saath ya phir jo sid k saath jayegi aur wo misbehave karega phir apna hero heroin ko bacha lega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.....11110...Anushka...

aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
i missed so many commentsLOL
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yurimehta11

Sorry Aisha for late comment This is best chapter of feelings till now and I hope you will give more chapter like this it has everything ja pacifying jo is heart touching I like that part so much but I hate mirza he broke shivani's innocent heart and that is not enough he call her shameless fellow Wo dress jo k liye hi thi na I hope ja jaye prom me jo k saath ya phir jo sid k saath jayegi aur wo misbehave karega phir apna hero heroin ko bacha lega
jalal hero!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.....11110

...jaskaran... Goldie
...jaskaran...
...jaskaran...

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Very very  nice update!!!!!!! ClapClapClaphope mirza and shivani will catch up soon..CryCryCry. but there was not much of jodha and jalal here.. still it was nice and entertaining...but jajo ki to apni hi jaga hai... update soon.. and love uuWinkWinkWink

aisha.....11110

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Aishu sorry yaar for the late update buzy with holiday days Embarrassed  But very lovely update dear Clap

Poor Jodha not able to enjoy the wedding ignoring Jalaal, feeling restless and jealous Smile Bacchi toh puri tarakh se pyaar me phass gayi LOL

it's not like that, but you saw your brother today, vaise toh he hate eating pasta but when that bitch offered him how fast he got ready, he is acting weird, not me"    Still complaining about Jalaal to Mirza as always that SHE HATE HIM LOL Now mirza has to understand that JO feelings for Jalaal are deeper..  but wait...how can you say that he is not mine...i am his wife" Clap  Jo is not going to back off will try to get her love Jalaal herself Thumbs Up  It's better for Mirza try new trick to make Jalaal fall for his bestie..

Lovely letter from Maina, to give best & try to work and trust Jalaal, but why both parents left without meeting JO, but happy to see Jalaal care and hidden love for her who doesn't want to see her in pain his IDOT should be smiling LOL

"i am really missing them...a lot" she continued and passed the 'used' tissues to jalal, observing jalal's 'yukks' expressions her lips twitched with a fit of laughter.  

At last Jo laugh seeing Jalaal irritation, she loves to irritate him & then laughs at him ROFL

it happens very luckily that you get someone you love, and what is jodha's mistake in this situation, she is right in her place, after all they are married, they have a future together"Clap

if you give US a chance, then i am going to live the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. I love you mirza, and not just for the person you are, but for the way you make me think WE can be
  Thumbs Up 

Wow What a wonderful love confession of Shivani expressing how deep her for Mirza Clap Shivani is so bravely confessed her love really trying very hard to get the same feelings from him, ready to change herself, against her family but what she got the answer is so painful yaar Cry

Poor shivani, this Mirza is just a fool, afraid ran away Broken Heart

Lovely conversation between Hamida & Jodha.. Hamida understand her bacchi Jo very well & her feelings for Jalaal..

"mom...i am filing a divorce case against him"   LOL

What natak JO baby is doing ,so much irritated with Ruku and jallu giving bhaav to her ..LOL

I liked how hamida explained how different Jalaal is from others and  his behavior when his father died in between he lost himself enjoying  Thumbs Up

How lovely she explained even Jo is not perfect, but she accept him as he is   Hold on him, know him, trust him because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you and that Perfect guy is him.  Clap

So perfect words Aisha, none is perfect, a relationship will be perfect when you accept & understand your partner AS HE/SHE, instead of expecting more...

Hamida is such a wonderful sasuma pampering & making JO understand and give Jalaal sometime also stop getting jealous when he talks with other girls...

"it's not that i want to be the only girl in his life, i just want to be...the only one that matters" said jodha, scrunching her nose in anger, remembering ruqaiyah. Big smile

Mirza hide with JO what happened between him & shivani... Both friends are hidden with each other, but still mirza knew that JO feelings are more much than crush for Jalaal, but Mirza couldn't able to flirt with Shivani like before knowing her feelings for him now and looks distracted..

Will both Mirza & shivani act normal before JO ? or Will JOdha get the truth ?

Jo cutely dancing talking with cotton (cute dog)..

Siddarth...yaah yaah..of-course..bye darling" spoke jodha.

kyaa flirting acting JO baby is doing & got the answer from Jalaal... But Jalaal got much more info what she told to her friends about him and so got her to say SORRY.. LOL but he doesn't know that she will bring Jallu to prom night also as her partner Wink

"dramebaaz, nothing happened" saying this, she pressed the wound a little hard.  ROFL 

When did "Pagaloo" became dramabaaz, it's always you "Idiot"  LOL

Wow Jallu brought dress for JO , but still silent (pagloo also falling for idiot) LOL...

Aisha lovely wonderful update yaar..
Star Star  Star Star Star

As usual your FF's bring smiles on my face always Hug

Idiot is fully in love & now Pagaloo started expressing his love in little way. Dancing

Waiting to for next update soon & also how Mirza-Shivani love story will go from now? Their equation can't be same from now..

aisha.....11110

aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
aww...commentsHug
anushka...i saw it..Day Dreaming
prithvi- gr8 work dearThumbs Up

Zayn_1Dholic

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha...11110

aww...commentsHug
anushka...i saw it..Day Dreaming
prithvi- gr8 work dearThumbs Up
ayyo!my name is Prithibi..nt prithviraj chauhan..ok if u wish u cn cll me Riya aka Rio..okie?

aisha.....11110

aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana1996

Awesome ,beautiful, Superb update aisha ! sana!!Hug
Par..ek baat achhi nahi lagi chapter bohot jald khatam ho gaya. Cry LOL arre...ShockedLOL itna exited thi aage padh ne ke liye and chapter khatam.plz aisha jaldi se next update de dena plzzz Hug koshish kerungiLOL

Go to top