Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS FeeLingS!! #5 ||CLOSED|| New link added. (Page 177)

deepa111 IF-Rockerz
deepa111
deepa111

Joined: 20 February 2015
Posts: 6512

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Originally posted by deepa_chauhan

Originally posted by mamina

Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

Originally posted by mamina

Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Originally posted by mamina

are bachon pehele double century karlen fir kisika ghar dhund lenge
tab tak priyu k liye maa
or pari ke liye baap dhundti hun

pari koun h ?
mere baap ap hi ho .. Kaisi bat kr rhi ho daddy


are priyu tumhare liye mom dhund rahi hun
ohh dhundo .. Fatafat ...
Aur mere liye dad jaldi dundho
then when u will find tell me mom okay
inform me too ...


ok



Ye kiski liye mummy papa dundh rhe ho tum log Confused
Mere liye dad dundh rahe h Aur pri ke liye mom



Par kyun LOL
Aisa bhi kya hi gya dikshu

paridhiloveu IF-Dazzler
paridhiloveu
paridhiloveu

Joined: 04 November 2014
Posts: 4194

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Good night every one pri mamina aka mommy 
Hmm Sahil too but he is not here then also good night and deepa di to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa111

paridhiloveu IF-Dazzler
paridhiloveu
paridhiloveu

Joined: 04 November 2014
Posts: 4194

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_chauhan

Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Originally posted by deepa_chauhan

Originally posted by mamina

Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

Originally posted by mamina

Originally posted by Priyankaakdha

Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Originally posted by mamina

are bachon pehele double century karlen fir kisika ghar dhund lenge
tab tak priyu k liye maa
or pari ke liye baap dhundti hun

pari koun h ?
mere baap ap hi ho .. Kaisi bat kr rhi ho daddy
 
are priyu tumhare liye mom dhund rahi hun
ohh dhundo .. Fatafat ...
Aur mere liye dad jaldi dundho
then when u will find tell me mom okay
inform me too ...


ok



Ye kiski liye mummy papa dundh rhe ho tum log Confused
Mere liye dad dundh rahe h Aur pri ke liye mom



Par kyun LOL
Aisa bhi kya hi gya dikshu
 
u should read ur comments di then u will understandLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa111

deepa111 IF-Rockerz
deepa111
deepa111

Joined: 20 February 2015
Posts: 6512

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Good night every one pri mamina aka mommy
Hmm Sahil too but he is not here then also good night and deepa di to
.

Gud nyt dikshu n sweet dreams. Embarrassed
Abcde. Goldie
Abcde.
Abcde.

Joined: 27 July 2015
Posts: 1931

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Hey guys
how are you all
paridhiloveu IF-Dazzler
paridhiloveu
paridhiloveu

Joined: 04 November 2014
Posts: 4194

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
We a'll are crazily fine u can see what masti we did where were you?
Abcde. Goldie
Abcde.
Abcde.

Joined: 27 July 2015
Posts: 1931

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paridhiloveu

We a'll are crazily fine u can see what masti we did where were you?

I had already read them LOL
Priyankaakdha IF-Rockerz
Priyankaakdha
Priyankaakdha

Joined: 16 August 2015
Posts: 7271

Posted: 17 October 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garg_sahil

Hey guys
how are you all
tu kha tha subh se ... Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Akdha Oneshots - Requested by fans~ #OS 8 in pg 22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: VincyAnne   Replies: 160   Views: 21776

VincyAnne 160 21776 21 December 2016 at 1:12am by anu012
akdha hi akdha

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: avika444   Replies: 79   Views: 6932

avika444 79 6932 17 November 2015 at 6:12pm by avika444
Same smirks,expressions of parijat akdha- Alvida to Akdha

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Amysheldon   Replies: 40   Views: 7665

Amysheldon 40 7665 30 July 2015 at 12:31pm by Amysheldon
Akdha pics treat for my Akdha droolers

2 3 4

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 31   Views: 21937

VEENAGOPAL 31 21937 23 March 2015 at 9:21am by ._.Bubbles._.
AkDha AT #8 AkDha Paradise~ Two hearts,One soul, One beat, You and Me

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: SatrupaKiAnami.   Replies: 1190   Views: 71705

SatrupaKiAnami. 1190 71705 29 December 2014 at 7:33am by preetgurti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index