Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS FeeLingS!! #5 ||CLOSED|| New link added. (Page 157)

kajal2005 IF-Rockerz
kajal2005
kajal2005

Posted: 11 October 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Please update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.....11110

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 11 October 2015 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha...11110

2014 - A Year To Remember!

Today, we are in the last day of the year...saying 2014...it brings a smile on my face, this year was very special to me, i got so many new friends, who made me smile this year, you all are an amazing family, my second family! We really had a great time together...be  it cursing the CVs for not showing romance in JA, or celebrating 100 episodes of the show together, be it anushka becoming a rockerz or the atifa/benazir track, but  overall this year is truly a year to remember.
I would like to thank every single person with whom i have been in contact, you all are really important for me. 
Of-course, i have to begin as always with thanking Anushka, the dearest friend anyone can have, what to say about her, intelligent, charming, and kind! she's one of the great blessings of my life and i would like to thank her for everything she has done, thanks for being there for answering all my questions ;)
Ratzy  also deserves my gratitude for all she does, i just want to say that i am lucky to call you a friend.
Kalgi dii - oh god!! she is another fantastic person whom i came to know a few months back, i would like to thank her for making me laugh, her comments are always special and hilarious to me...specially the one when she told me that she forgot to read part 1, i still laugh at that particular line dii.LOL
Pookhi - You add joy to my life, seriously girl this year would not be this best without you.
Mansi - My pushpa..what to say about  you, you have more than just someone , you have become my friend , and my life is better for it.
Anaya - IF's little reporter, it's better to say you another wonder of world, you are really a wonderful friend to me.
Preet di - You are the best... thanks for giving us a magical love story - KMTMG.
Bhavini di - Thanks dii for my inspiration, i am a true believer when it comes to the words  honour, intelligence, passion - all these belongs to you, thanks for giving two epic stories to us.
Dia di - popularly known as 'rima4ever', we haven't talked much, but in the past year, you have really become a part of my life, specially your comments, this time i want more than a 'fantastic update'LOL.
Mehak - The girl who always teases me, the loyal-est fan of akdha (khush), the temporary reader of my stories (chuckling), thanks Mrs. Grey for making 2014, special for  me!
Akansha - the cutest friend of mine!! the girl whom i almost begged to not say me 'di', my life has been enriched by your presence.
Lasya di -  another amazing person, gifted with motivation, intelligence, and humour, I am fortunate to consider you as a part of my life.
Ahaana & Misha - what to say about both of you, saying it simply - i love you both!! you deserves my heart felt thanks for not only being  my friends but for all the effort and hard-work you do in both of my stories.
Sara - where are you girl? i am missing your 'res', come back soon!!!
Yagavarthini -  also deserves my thanks, for your ideas and creativities for feelings, i really love them. Thanks for making 2014, a best year.
Varsha di - officially all jalal's belongs to her, i had really spent some good moments with you di, really missing you!
Nikki - we started talking a few days back,and i enjoyed our talks to the fullest..thank you for being one of the best people in my life!
And finally, thanks to friends, new and old, who have added much joy and laughter to 2014,  including sush, marshi, jahanvi, abhi, rani, rasika, prithibi, palak, nikki (love you), gauri, khushboo, jaskaran, surabhi, aishu, arifa, shikha, sireesha, aditi, swatiluthra and sofia..Hug
Ending my 'lecture' here, thanking everyone who made 2014 - a year to remember.

"New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams, to rediscover the strength, & faith within you, to rejoice the simple pleasures & gear up for new challenges."
Wishing you a truly fulfilling new year! 

Its October already... I can't even believe time flew like that..Shocked

aisha.....11110

-.Dark_Aura.- Goldie
-.Dark_Aura.-
-.Dark_Aura.-

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
updaaattteee plzzz...

aisha.....11110

-.Dark_Aura.- Goldie
-.Dark_Aura.-
-.Dark_Aura.-

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Koi hai now im geeting bore ufff... im alone.hayyye...

aisha.....11110

dhand_sahil IF-Dazzler
dhand_sahil
dhand_sahil

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Originally posted by aisha...11110

2014 - A Year To Remember!

Today, we are in the last day of the year...saying 2014...it brings a smile on my face, this year was very special to me, i got so many new friends, who made me smile this year, you all are an amazing family, my second family! We really had a great time together...be  it cursing the CVs for not showing romance in JA, or celebrating 100 episodes of the show together, be it anushka becoming a rockerz or the atifa/benazir track, but  overall this year is truly a year to remember.
I would like to thank every single person with whom i have been in contact, you all are really important for me. 
Of-course, i have to begin as always with thanking Anushka, the dearest friend anyone can have, what to say about her, intelligent, charming, and kind! she's one of the great blessings of my life and i would like to thank her for everything she has done, thanks for being there for answering all my questions ;)
Ratzy  also deserves my gratitude for all she does, i just want to say that i am lucky to call you a friend.
Kalgi dii - oh god!! she is another fantastic person whom i came to know a few months back, i would like to thank her for making me laugh, her comments are always special and hilarious to me...specially the one when she told me that she forgot to read part 1, i still laugh at that particular line dii.LOL
Pookhi - You add joy to my life, seriously girl this year would not be this best without you.
Mansi - My pushpa..what to say about  you, you have more than just someone , you have become my friend , and my life is better for it.
Anaya - IF's little reporter, it's better to say you another wonder of world, you are really a wonderful friend to me.
Preet di - You are the best... thanks for giving us a magical love story - KMTMG.
Bhavini di - Thanks dii for my inspiration, i am a true believer when it comes to the words  honour, intelligence, passion - all these belongs to you, thanks for giving two epic stories to us.
Dia di - popularly known as 'rima4ever', we haven't talked much, but in the past year, you have really become a part of my life, specially your comments, this time i want more than a 'fantastic update'LOL.
Mehak - The girl who always teases me, the loyal-est fan of akdha (khush), the temporary reader of my stories (chuckling), thanks Mrs. Grey for making 2014, special for  me!
Akansha - the cutest friend of mine!! the girl whom i almost begged to not say me 'di', my life has been enriched by your presence.
Lasya di -  another amazing person, gifted with motivation, intelligence, and humour, I am fortunate to consider you as a part of my life.
Ahaana & Misha - what to say about both of you, saying it simply - i love you both!! you deserves my heart felt thanks for not only being  my friends but for all the effort and hard-work you do in both of my stories.
Sara - where are you girl? i am missing your 'res', come back soon!!!
Yagavarthini -  also deserves my thanks, for your ideas and creativities for feelings, i really love them. Thanks for making 2014, a best year.
Varsha di - officially all jalal's belongs to her, i had really spent some good moments with you di, really missing you!
Nikki - we started talking a few days back,and i enjoyed our talks to the fullest..thank you for being one of the best people in my life!
And finally, thanks to friends, new and old, who have added much joy and laughter to 2014,  including sush, marshi, jahanvi, abhi, rani, rasika, prithibi, palak, nikki (love you), gauri, khushboo, jaskaran, surabhi, aishu, arifa, shikha, sireesha, aditi, swatiluthra and sofia..Hug
Ending my 'lecture' here, thanking everyone who made 2014 - a year to remember.

"New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams, to rediscover the strength, & faith within you, to rejoice the simple pleasures & gear up for new challenges."
Wishing you a truly fulfilling new year! 

Its October already... I can't even believe time flew like that..Shocked

you get to know about this now anuLOL i get to know about this when i become a active reader from a silent reader. firstly i can't sit at place for a long time but now i can sit at a place for a whole day just reading akdha storiesBig smile while reading akdha stories i didn't realize when the time flew away, even then i want to read more and moreSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.....11110...Anushka...

Priyankaakdha IF-Rockerz
Priyankaakdha
Priyankaakdha

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Update plzzz .. Ab kr bhi do yar update ...

aisha.....11110

dhand_sahil IF-Dazzler
dhand_sahil
dhand_sahil

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikha26pari15

hi Shikha
you are not alone buddy. We all are waiting for the update with youBig smileBig smile

aisha.....11110

-.Dark_Aura.- Goldie
-.Dark_Aura.-
-.Dark_Aura.-

Posted: 12 October 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargsahil

Originally posted by shikha26pari15

hi Shikha
you are not alone buddy. We all are waiting for the update with youBig smileBig smile
hope soo...

aisha.....11110

Go to top