Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS FeeLingS!! #5 ||CLOSED|| New link added. (Page 115)

--cute.manasi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshaakulkarni

Aisha mera bachhaaa feelings update de Angry ... hadh hai lazyness ka Angry ... abb maar padega tujhe Angry

yes di , maro isse...Evil Smile

...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute.manasi

Aisha mera bachhaaa feelings update de Angry ... hadh hai lazyness ka Angry ... abb maar padega tujhe Angry

what the?!ShockedShocked
Koi use nahi maarega!Angry She will update yrr... I know!Smile
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Aisha mera bachhaaa feelings update deAngry... hadh hai lazyness kaAngry... abb maar padega tujheAngry

what the?!ShockedShocked
Koi use nahi maarega!AngryShe will update yrr... I know!Smile

anu tu toh serious ho gyi yrr... LOL
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Aisha mera bachhaaa feelings update deAngry... hadh hai lazyness kaAngry... abb maar padega tujheAngry

what the?!ShockedShocked

mazaak keval aap log kar sakte ho kyaLOLLOL
Geetbaala IF-Rockerz
Geetbaala
Geetbaala

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Update soon..
--cute.manasi--
--cute.manasi--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged

what the?!ShockedShocked

mazaak keval aap log kar sakte ho kyaLOLLOL

ji haan...Embarrassed
aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Chapter 12 - Teaser ||Falling For You||

#1
"Wanna share?" He wanted her to share about that experience. He knew that during this phase, she was suffering from anxiety, fear and maybe a little guilt too. Jodha looked at him. The man in-front of her was totally different...changed! Care replaced the darkness from his eyes. She nodded at his question, she felt uneasy to discuss it with him. But she wanted to return to herself, attempting to forget the whole thing. "What happened?" He again asked her,  she initially hesitated but then told him everything that happened. She had tears in the corner of her eyes remembering the things that happened. But she felt - relieved.

#2
"You know! He cares for me. He was like so tensed. I mean that was the first time I saw him so tensed. And that was for me." Jodha moved beside him, trying her best to make him understand how she was feeling. "You know he don't like you?" Jodha frowned hearing that, but after a second she just nodded. Maybe she was expecting a lot. "I am 99.9 percent sure that he doesn't like me. But it's just the 0.1 percent that keeps me going." She heard him chuckle. "Where you read that?" He asked, somewhat realising that maybe his brother is the 'one' for her. "Internet!" They shared a laugh together. "Ergh! By the way Nikki and Johanna are coming over here. They told me to inform you." Mirza said. "Oh yea! A girl's night. Thanks for reminding. They will stay here tonight. " Jodha muttered, this night was pre-planned before prom. 

#3
"Don't be childish now." She turned her head as he sat beside her, signalling the driver to leave them alone for some time. "I am not being childish Jalal. You are involving yourself a lot in this 'fake' relation with her. You are getting a lot into her issues. And I am scared that you will get caught up tangling yourself in this web of feelings. And you know what will be the result, right? You will end up giving so much to her without realizing that you are breaking yourself down." She said and caught him shaking his head. He slipped the ring on her finger. "I am not a teenager who will end up losing himself. I don't have anything for her. No feelings, nothing. She's just a responsibility." 

#4
"Yeah! He is crazily in love with you!" Jodha glared him at his sarcastic voice. "Why aren't you understanding it! This is something new. It never happened before to me. Can't you just understand that there are billion of people in this world but he's the only one I want!" She settled herself on the couch, beside him. "Are you reading a lot by Nicholas Sparks?" He stared at her, but received a glare in return. "I have been listening 'halo' by Beyonce, a lot. I think it's suiting my situation." Hearing him chuckle, she too broke into a grin. "Everywhere I am looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace, Baby I can see your halo. You know you are my saving grace." She couldn't control herself from repeating those lines by that song. 

#5
"And by the way, what you are wearing?" Jodha looked at Johanna who was wearing something like jump suit with full of stripes. "I don't know, mom forced me!  And i was like - If I were a cartoon character this is what I would wear everyday!" She really looked like one, Jodha thought. "Whose that sexy girl!" Jodha looked over at Nikki who just muttered it while doing something with her phone. "Oh! I clicked on my profile again!" She laughed at her own joke. "Nikki! You and Greg are dating for two years. Right?" Johanna looked at her who just nodded."How you manages? Don't you fight?" Jodha asked it to which Nikki took out a book from her bag. "Secret behind a successful relationship!" Johanna read the title and looked at Jodha who was staring at Nikki. "You are crazy! These books are nothing." Jodha commented to which Nikki rolled her eyes."Don't believe me! But it works. 
Everything written in this book is like so true." 
Jodha thought about it and then asked - "Can you give this to me?" 

-----------
Hey guys! Heart 
The chapter is almost done. I guess! I will update it soon.

Edited by aisha.....11110 - 12 May 2015 at 12:10pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

mlpratyushaDivyasinikimaayaaAmjt.pariIshwaryagayuprachi4321Jessiluv12345niyatimahakhan1AmanDeep21mrindaniRani1965anokhifrndTehzeeb89chandgothiaPba123Sricharan416zakia4haya_gorgeousmerehan--a.ishu--yashika.angellovespariZayn_1Dholicaswin2134jadeepa111...Anushka...Devilicious_MERSlovesJA1357rakshaGeetbaalaamSavindi--cute.manasi--mamtasinglarishbala3018...Dexterity...sharmacattycuty1997avika444swetiiiMagpie_

kimaayaa Newbie
kimaayaa
kimaayaa

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Aisha!!!!! Update kab milega!!??Smile

Go to top