Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha SS FeeLingS!! #5 ||CLOSED|| New link added. (Page 109)

aisha.....11110 IF-Rockerz
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandgothia

Aisha...finally... Surabhi!! long time! whats up!Hug
How were ur exams...hope them to be good.. yea...they were nice!LOL
Loved this update of urs...
Was desparately awaiting it... >>LOL
Loved the way jalal as usual saved the day...
Jodha's gown was damn pretty...i mean the pic.. I too loved it Heart
Now u wont have much to do so plz update the chapters frequently... I will try to update as soon as possible! :D
Srsly loved it...
Although poor jodha towards the end ...hope jalal realizes his "feelings" during this time... I too hope thisLOL
Ur next update is awaited... >>Hug

aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerajanariya

awesome but I wanna kill that devil devin .Lolz.kill himLOL. hoping that jalal will accept his feelings n mirza too Mirza will soon accept his feelingsLOL...Thanks for the pm n plz update sooon>>yep!:D
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini1482002

sorry 4 late reply dear n u know love story song is one of my favBig smile really!Big smile that's amazing..it's a nice song! Heart
update was just awesome dearClap but don't make us wait so long like u made us this timeAngry I am soory!LOLupdate the next chap soon dear n PM me too affter ur exams My exams are all done!Big smile
aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathi025

Nice chapter Thanks dear!Hug
She got best smile N princess ...so cute >>Heart
This prom will special for her in many ways >> exactly!! my point!
their first hug..he dances with jo..he saves her frm d idiot
she is feeling so safe in his embrace...such a lovely moment no doubt!..the perfect one Heart

aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

AishaHug After long time dear! Oh my god!! I missed you a lot!! how's you?HugHow was your exam? Hope you rocked there.. Yea!! I did well!LOL

Coming to update... I really loved it.Embarrassed Why only Jodha's POV? no Jalal's POV? I can't!LOLBut i hate that DevinAngryAngry Who's that? Villain of the story?ShockedLOL No No!! he is nothing in this story!LOLAww Their Dance and First HugBlushing Haha!! the emojiROFL Gawd! I don't what's funny in this but I am laughing LOLReally loved reading it. Jalal's possessivenessEmbarrassed yea! finally!LOL Really loved the update. Update soon dearBig smile  don't say thisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AkankshaJA

HEY AISHA...Big smile Hug
Hi dear! long time!! what's up?
FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR THE LATE COMMENT...Smile
I am sorry for replying late!LOL
AFTER A LONG TIME U UPDATED...Party
LET ME DANCE FIRST...Dancing
Yea..I will also joinDancing..LOL

OK NOW COMING TO THE UPDATE...Big smile
HAMESHA KI TARAH AWESOME MIND BLOWING...Clap
OUSTANDING... SUPERB...Clap
sachi!Day Dreaming
LOVED JODHA'S POV...Embarrassed
THE WAY U PENNED IT DOWN IS AWESOME...Clap thenkew! It felt so great reading thisLOL
YE DEVIN...AngryAngry
MAAN TO KAR RHA H SAR KAT KAR PHEK DE...AngryAngry >>my reaction - Shocked.LOL.ROFL
FIRST HUG...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
AWW... AWESOME...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
IN SHORT I LOVED THE WHOLE CHAPTER...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aw..thenkew!Hug
UPDATE SOON...Day Dreaming 
AND THANKS FOR THE PM...Big smile no prob!
...Anushka... IF-Rockerz
...Anushka...
...Anushka...

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha...11110

Originally posted by ...Anushka...

Oh My Goddd Aisha I Love You For This Update!!!!!Hug
Cool
I know I am cool!CoolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.....11110

aisha.....11110
aisha.....11110

Posted: 24 April 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Aisha after a long time got the update dear  ClapThumbs Up I am sorry for that thingLOL
JO is pura lattoo on Jalaal Big smile Even though doesn't like pink baby doll dress she wear it, but also like it  Jo is madly in love LOL  Pagloo is also in same position mesmerized in her beauty  Cool  Mirza closed her eyes  "she is not an alien!"   ROFL    Mirza is too protective towards JO Clap   You are looking like a girl..now!" Unhappy Is this a 
compliment ? it confused her tooLOL Jalaal doesn't know how to compliment also Smile  and why he is still open up ? Where is his POV ? I won't give!LOL

Now Mirza himself is confused & buzy with ShivaniWink Jo is trying her best to push Mirza and Shivani, the  compliment given by Mirza and shivani  Young...Clean...indeed wired complimentsLOL Absolutely! no doubt in thatLOL

Finally  JJ both enter to PROM and Jalaal gave that instructions that to blackmailing JO Cool Atleast JO has other friends Nikky & Johanana to enjoy and Jalaal is aways buzy with phone his damn phone!LOL, while Mirza with Shivani Ouch..   Devin is just a flirting guy and praising JO to getting her attention , but got the rejection from her ... 

JO doesn't feel that way holding Devin hand the feelings that she felt with Jalaal Stern Smile  Jalaal is jealous of Devin didn't allow JO to dance with him Big smile  Finally JJ dance together and Jo is completely melting & enjoyed the romantic dance with his paglooClap yep!! her dream came trueLOL  You look better in pink!" One word from Jalaal, she wants to change her complete wardrobe to pink LOL  Pagloo ki Pagli Wink haha!! i like itLOLthe mad lover LOL Jo, shivani & Mirza got awards Big smile  yep!!LOL

It's good that Devin girlfriend warned JO and Devin did this flirting to win a bet and tried to force on JO Angry  Jalaal came right time & first HUG of JJ ...Dancing yeah!! first oneLOL

Aisha lovely update  you wrote so well  HugJO feelings towards Jalaal, her excitement to enjoy her first PROM NIGHT , innocence believed the Devin BAD GUY firting,yes!! I loved this line..someone finally understood this thing! JJ dance & jealous and protective Jalaal, and last  recognize Devin true nature  Clap   yaah!Ouch

When will JO gets the truth about Mirza & shivani ? I don't know!LOL

Waiting for next one dear Jalaal is surly feeling bad  & not going to leave JO alone ... Update soon...Hug I will try my best Embarrassed

Go to top