To avoid spamming ๐Ÿ˜•
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by AFEHS

Oh you will update today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shez updating today?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

shez updating today?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yeah but I am not sure.Last night she told that she will update tomorrow that means she is going to update today.
Originally posted by AFEHS

Yeah but I am not sure.Last night she told that she will update tomorrow that means she is going to update today.

Congrats for the new thread Aisha ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aisha,
I've never told you this... but you remember the day we met.. On UL's 1st thread.. and we( Me, you and Preet di) chatted about my birthday dress and all.. I had been surprised that how can someone be so innocent, so lovely and so adorable... Tab bhi I was like-- yrr this girl is the best person I've ever met and the statement holds till now, and will- forever..
Leave aside your writing, your jokes, your one liners, your posts everything.. the person 'Aisha' in itself is so charming that she captivates everyone who meets her, and I am not exaggerating when I say that..
You say that I'm one of the great blessings of your life.. Think about me..You've changed my life Aisha.. I no more am that 'serious' and 'boring' Anu.. I would say that only after meeting you did I realize what it truly means to be happy, to laugh without a reason, and what a real friend means..
thanks for all that you've done to me sweetheart.. Life would never have been 'good' if I hadn't met you.. ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by aisha...11110

2014 - A Year To Remember!

Kalgi dii - oh god!! she is another fantastic person whom i came to know a few months back, i would like to thank her for making me laugh, her comments are always special and hilarious to me...specially the one when she told me that she forgot to read part 1, i still laugh at that particular line dii.๐Ÿ˜†
what?๐Ÿ˜ก No.. Not again๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Aisha and Feelings Readers๐Ÿค—