Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: meeramiss18

Thanks 4 d pm dear both d updates r awesome congo 4 new threadπŸ˜†

thnx meeraπŸ€—
sana1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ,beautiful, Superb update aisha !
Par..ek baat achhi nahi lagi chapter bohot jald khatam ho gaya. 😭 πŸ˜† itna exited thi aage padh ne ke liye and chapter khatam.plz aisha jaldi se next update de dena plzzz πŸ€—
zakia4 thumbnail
wonderful update di.please update next chappy soon and do pm me.aur ek baat di long update dena please di yeh jalal behad akhdu behave karta hai jodha ke saath please jealousy track lao na di aur jalal ko possessive banao jodha ke prati please di.love you
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha...11110

2014 - A Year To Remember!

Today, we are in the last day of the year...saying 2014...it brings a smile on my face, this year was very special to me, i got so many new friends, who made me smile this year, you all are an amazing family, my second family! We really had a great time together...be  it cursing the CVs for not showing romance in JA, or celebrating 100 episodes of the show together, be it anushka becoming a rockerz or the atifa/benazir track, but  overall this year is truly a year to remember.
I would like to thank every single person with whom i have been in contact, you all are really important for me. 
Of-course, i have to begin as always with thanking Anushka, the dearest friend anyone can have, what to say about her, intelligent, charming, and kind! she's one of the great blessings of my life and i would like to thank her for everything she has done, thanks for being there for answering all my questions ;)
Ratzy  also deserves my gratitude for all she does, i just want to say that i am lucky to call you a friend.
Kalgi dii - oh god!! she is another fantastic person whom i came to know a few months back, i would like to thank her for making me laugh, her comments are always special and hilarious to me...specially the one when she told me that she forgot to read part 1, i still laugh at that particular line dii.πŸ˜†
Pookhi - You add joy to my life, seriously girl this year would not be this best without you.
Mansi - My pushpa..what to say about  you, you have more than just someone , you have become my friend , and my life is better for it.
Anaya - IF's little reporter, it's better to say you another wonder of world, you are really a wonderful friend to me.
Preet di - You are the best... thanks for giving us a magical love story - KMTMG.
Bhavini di - Thanks dii for my inspiration, i am a true believer when it comes to the words  honour, intelligence, passion - all these belongs to you, thanks for giving two epic stories to us.
Dia di - popularly known as 'rima4ever', we haven't talked much, but in the past year, you have really become a part of my life, specially your comments, this time i want more than a 'fantastic update'πŸ˜†.
Mehak - The girl who always teases me, the loyal-est fan of akdha (khush), the temporary reader of my stories (chuckling), thanks Mrs. Grey for making 2014, special for  me!
Akansha - the cutest friend of mine!! the girl whom i almost begged to not say me 'di', my life has been enriched by your presence.
Lasya di -  another amazing person, gifted with motivation, intelligence, and humour, I am fortunate to consider you as a part of my life.
Ahaana & Misha - what to say about both of you, saying it simply - i love you both!! you deserves my heart felt thanks for not only being  my friends but for all the effort and hard-work you do in both of my stories.
Sara - where are you girl? i am missing your 'res', come back soon!!!
Yagavarthini -  also deserves my thanks, for your ideas and creativities for feelings, i really love them. Thanks for making 2014, a best year.
Varsha di - officially all jalal's belongs to her, i had really spent some good moments with you di, really missing you!
Nikki - we started talking a few days back,and i enjoyed our talks to the fullest..thank you for being one of the best people in my life!
And finally, thanks to friends, new and old, who have added much joy and laughter to 2014,  including sush, marshi, jahanvi, abhi, rani, rasika, prithibi, palak, nikki (love you), gauri, khushboo, jaskaran, surabhi, aishu, arifa, shikha, sireesha, aditi, swatiluthra and sofia..πŸ€—
Ending my 'lecture' here, thanking everyone who made 2014 - a year to remember.

"New Year is the time to unfold new horizons & realize new dreams, to rediscover the strength, & faith within you, to rejoice the simple pleasures & gear up for new challenges."
Wishing you a truly fulfilling new year! 

"Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, 'It will be happier.' "  πŸ˜Š
A very happy new year to you too dear ! πŸ€—
Sorry not able to read the update coz I am busy screwing with my exams ! I would be commenting soon Aisha ! πŸ˜³

Love ❀️ 

P.S : You consider me intelligent?! Aww πŸ˜²  *Even my parents didn't compliment me like that when I got a rank below 1000 in my state *
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Updated  my comment on page 1 πŸ˜†
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aisha...11110

die-hard fans😲

HaaπŸ˜ƒ
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have fallen in love with this story of yours...
the update was lovely!!!
thanks for the pm...
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
update the next chapter soon and pm me...
AkankshaENRIQUE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THANKS..😳..