Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aisha...11110

arre he knows everything about her😆

But how and why he want to know?
aisha.....11110 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NikkiReed

Congo for the new thread Ana..thnx nikki🤗. And yeah thank u for claiming me as one of the best ppl in ur life.you are❤️.. Though we met a few days ago but the friendship we both developed is awesome..yep...that's true🤗. And yeah cheater cock Tum ne mujhe nahi btaya ki jalal is going to gift a wonderful dress to jo...hehhe..kuch toh suspense rakhti😆 Wow.. It's awesome... I loved it.merko bhi BOHUT achi lagi😃. And thanks for adding the parts which I edited in wonderful ff.i had too...the lines were really beautiful🤗. And yeah tumne mujhe saari ja -Jo conversation nahi btaya I will never forgive u for that...aisa nhi ho sekta😆 Hehehe.. Just kidding yaar how can I be angry on u... Hehehe loved ur chota sa suprise..hehhe😆. And that pink dress is so awesome that I wanna wear it.nhii...vo meri hai😆. And yeah awesome fantastic amazing superb update..it's all because of u🤗. Loved it...

Originally posted by: _akdha.forever_

hey  aishaa🤗 yrr apna naam toh bata😒thanks for updating. aww...merko toh kerna he tha🤗

it was a wonderful update...👏 sachi naa?
so my akdha are going for the prom dance...the way jalal made jodha fall in her own lies😆who is she lying to?jalauddin mohammad😉poor jo... yea...bechari..jalal se panga le liya😆
and this mirza,i know he'll realize his feelings for shivani but he shouldn't have always flirt like this...bechari shivani😒she took it so seriously. bolta he itne feel ke saath tha..that she took it this seriously😆
mirza only cares about jo as a bf na...he wants jo to be happy but then why doesn't he want her to be happy with jalal...well he knows both of them well,thats why😉 yep...that's true😆

update soon dear...if possible pm me please. arre yrr...i do pm always bass thodi der me😆

Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha...11110

ohkie...arifa/shefa...😆🤗

I told you my full name.Do you forget that?
Originally posted by: mamina

hapi new yr🤗 same to you yrr🤗
awesome update dear👍🏼 thnx 😃❤️
wooo jodha ki jhut pakdigaye😆 yea...bechari jo😆
luv jo & mirza bonding their frndship❤️
poor shivani aww😒
isme thoda sa possessive jalal dikha😉 dikha naa😆
jodha k bare main usko sab patahota hai she is his wife naa...isliye thoda sa possessive ho gya😆

Edited by aisha.....11110 - 9 years ago
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Are shefa!!aisha bujhbe na!amra amader naam gula khub boro kore rakhte shikhsi toh..taai hoto bechari bhule gache
Originally posted by: ...prithibi...

Unresiish!Oye hoye!!hey bhagwan😆toh tune kar diyah zavani(mirza+shivani) ka cnfssn zavani😲bt one sided!!!ulalah! Prom ni8!!!disco diwane!!ahan ahan!!!i m damn excited fr that!!tdikh raha hai😆he dress is soo beautiful...i am going to buy that!!kahan se😲!la la la!jodha khule hair mein ek flower-leaves round band pehnenge prom mein toh jabar dast lagega..lagegi😆.mirza also loves shivu!!!kisne kaha😆pls update sn and haw!pm nahin bheja..i m so sorry fr the late cmnt..nd jodha-cotton scene. 🤣 awww!!jodha was crying so much..jalal handed over the tissue box and jodha the wet tissues.. 🤣🤣 !!!lolz...so many rofl's😆all over a nice fantabulous update!!muah!!love u love u love u!!itna saara😆!hey ur A YEAR TO REMEMBER!!!ole ole,,,kitna cute hain!! aww..thnx😃yrr,i bought a kitty today!!!what to name her??cotton😆and u knw tday my new classteacher made me to carry a big bundle of books and that too akelahi carry kiya..so sorry fr short cmnt my bestie!!!my hands r aching bcz i carried those bundle frm 1st floor to 4th.take care😳..

Originally posted by: lovingarunima

Congrazz dear 🤗 thnx re🤗 but for what?😆
And ofcourse awesome update & waiting for 11 chappy abhi toh update kiya...chappy 11 UL ke baad😆
Yrr ur both stories r vvv nic & I love ❤️ aww...thnx re🤗
Ur joj

Originally posted by: chandgothia

Aishu...firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR same to you re🤗

Wat an amzing write up...superbly amazing...loved every bit of it...specially the end... .and the hamida and jodha part was very cute... aww..thnx surabhi..i missed you..i mean our chats🤗
Abhi toh ul ka time hain i knw...but plz feelings ka jaldi se karna update... UL ke baad.. he yrr... but i will try to update it ASAP!😃