Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Roko Na..Roko Na..Mujhko Pyaar Karne Do!!! (Page 6)

N.R.Rona Senior Member
N.R.Rona
N.R.Rona

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Aww nikki..that was fabulous..loved it..was expecting this... Y'day when he told na "agar baitogi to bhi aar paar dikhega" what came first in my mind after hearing it was you nikkii..uska voh style jab usne kaha ki "aar paar dikhega" the kalaakaris with his eyes n that sexy smile...Haaye... Embarrassed Embarrassed N i was thoriughly njoying each n every movements... I have a small bro f 3 yrs old..he knows all the char's in YHM..so while the touchy touchy game was playing he asked me y ishima n papa are quarrelling(ntina avar vikrity kalikane??) LOL   LOL I replied in my mind that this was their new found game...then also na mujhe tumhari yaad ayi... Leg kalaakari se KK ki level itni oonchi ho gayi hain ki next level seedha SR hoga n i dont think hamein voh dekhne ko milegi..voh sirf ishu keliye hogi na..lucky ishu n bechara hum.. Humein to apna guttery dimaag mein hi dekhna padega... Dont ask him to come with some interval..hamein toh ab uske bina neend hi nahin aa rahi hain.. Aur isse ek aur advantage hain ki hamein tumhari posts milti rahegi...huva na ek goli mein do panchiwali bath ...( oru vedikk 2 pakshi).. Wink Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Scribble_Tweety Goldie
Scribble_Tweety
Scribble_Tweety

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
That was effing hilarious Nikki. Bada wala RES. 
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

That was effing hilarious Nikki. Bada wala RES. 

omg where were u woman?i ws so so expectin u here in my last post
Teri Ankhiyon Ka Waar..Jaise Sher Ka Shikaar[My 500th IF Topic]

but glad u r here Embarrassed
Raatri Goldie
Raatri
Raatri

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
...see nikki...u r so worried abt KK coming so often...
...but woh bhi kya karen...beech mein  itna grahan ho gaya..remember ur farewell party...and diehard wish ki when u will see ur parivar?...so ur baby...is covering up all the loss and pain ...u felt...becoz of time shift! 
So enjoy baby...jab tak KK meharbaan tab tak...tum bhi meharbaan...KK darshan ki ganga mein dubki lagate raho! kyunki ganga kab poori saaf ho jaye pata nahiSmile ...
...finally ending this with these poetic lines with luv from KK: Big smile
mere sanam yuhi agar milte rahenge hum
din ba din mohabbat badhti jayegi
ye chahat rang layegi
dor dhadkano ki ab na tut payegi

Nikki_Titli

Elita Goldie
Elita
Elita

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
As usual Nikki, lovely post...KK never ceases to amaze us with his kalakari, wittiness and naughtiness. Looks like Raman Kumar Bhalla is out...and KK will be ruling the screen from now on. After confession...he's become unstoppable and for us impossible...Wink 

Nikki_Titli

Lata_ishra IF-Dazzler
Lata_ishra
Lata_ishra

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Amazing post Nikki...

Nikki_Titli

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Wow back to back posts on KK... BTW yesterday I noticed KK and was just thinking we going to get another Dhamakedar post from on KK from you and here you are Smile Nikki tum KK ko roz roz darshan dene Se mana kyun kar rai ho.. Aane dona yrr.. KK means Entertainment..Entertainment..Entertainment Star Embarrassed Wink

Coming to Apna HERO KK... His naughty Kalakari's and his killer smile... and his Bindaas attitude driving me crazy with each appearance of his Day Dreaming Wink ishu wanted to listen Pyaar bhari Baaten from KK but KK Sirf Pyaar bhari Baaton mein nai.. PYAAR bhare Action means ke touchey touchey romance mein believe karta hai.. isliye Jaise hi ishu ne pyaar bhari Baaten karne ki baat ki.. KK chance pe dance karne ko ready Wink LOL Embarrassed

Loved the way KK once again teasing ishu with his X-Ray glasses in your words his Chamtkari Chashme jis se sabkuch Aar par dikhta hai LOL Wink poor ishu hiding herself sitting behind the bed par KK Neeche baithogi toh Bhi sab Aar par dikhega.. Aur agar khadi rahogi toh Bhi Aar par dikhega Wink yeah toh aisa hi tha Jaise Chit Bhi KK ki aur Pat Bhi KK ki...and then somehow Ishu manage to snatch Chamtkari Chashme from KK and then in your words "Hawa Tight" performance by KK Embarrassed Wink Nikki that Hawa Tight performance was my favorite... Aye haaye KK ke jhalwe.. kya touchey touchey ho rahe the.. mere Dil ki dhadkane firse tez kardi KK ne Embarrassed   Embarrassed

That Baahon ka romance.. as you said ishu dhakkan was playing glasses game par KK was playing one more game.. of course the touch karke touch karke game.. LOL   Wink and that Jitne Paas tum khadi ho.. usse Chashme ki Bhi zaroorat nai padegi.. ya ya we know KK ur X-*Ray eyes are there to do the kalakari. Wink KK you Rock dude... you are such a killer.. keep it up with your kalakaris Embarrassed Wink

Nikki Awesome..superb..lovely post once again..keep it up dear Hug Hug

Nikki_Titli

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Wow!!! What an amazing post nikki!! This dec is getting better and better with raining KK.scenes and ur post...what a way to finish this year..and a perfect gift for new year Tongue
what has KK done to raman??? Raman's hormones were chilled out in the initial stage of his marriage ..But now his hormonal balance was out of control ..chilled harmones was boiling now because of KK 's kalakaris LOL...he is finding! Hard to control it ... I really wonder how long he could do it Wink I am sure won't allow to do it LOL...And that's what we all want more.harmonal tensions for raman, only KK could do it LOL ...Keep.going KK love u for this... Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

Go to top