Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Roko Na..Roko Na..Mujhko Pyaar Karne Do!!! (Page 22)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
thnx Sonu & Nichu for commentin here n likin my post...HugHugHugHug

thnx for new year wishes Kavya & Sudha...wish u both a very happy new year...HugHugHugHug
vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
edited comments in Pg 3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
my poor KK...hw he ws ROYALLY UPSET on knwin some1 cancelled dubai trip...LOL
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
my reply in red

Originally posted by aishu_divan

"WOWWW".Big smileLOL..Nikki babeBig smile..meri toh lottery lag gayi haiBig smileBig smile..Back to back KK posts from you.Big smile.WooohoooDancing..KK means party time for me.Party.Thanks to KK's epic nonstop appearances, I reach a new level of besharmi every single time..Big smileBig smile
omg i can so relate to tht line of urs...srsly with his evry appearance i am turnin MORE WILD...MORE BESHARAM...gosh mera character poora dheela ho gaya n thts all coz of KK...AngryLOL...

ROFLMAOROFL @ "only her brain is small n rest of her evrything is EXTRA LARGE"..BwahahahahahaaROFL..after all KK ne apne dil ki baat khulaasa kar diyaTongue..And as usual dhakkan Ishu didnt get it.Ermm.Nikki babe..KK confess karliye ki how much he is interested in  getting darshan of her assets.Wink.LMAO.ROFL.Isliye toh baar baar chashme pehne ka naam leta hai in the pretext of checking her out..Waise not like he needs them anyways.LOL.Otherwise also, it's not like he doesnt check her out.LOLLOL.but this entire X-ray fiasco was to make her understand that he cannot CONTROL anymore..BwhaahahahaaROFL.and stupid Ishu as usual dhakkan hi rehgayi..LOL
hes dyin to see her assets n evn more dyin to show her HIS ASSETS...ROFLROFLROFL

LMAOROFL..the way he is sitting on the couch and checking her out.."ohh yea baby..Isse accha nazaara to humne dehka nahi"CoolWink types thoughts in his mind..checking her out from the backsideLOL..waise which side has he leftLOL..he has checked her from front,back, he's noticing her phailna-which indicates he's checking out her sides n curves.Tongue.Poore 360 degrees angle ka phaida leh raha..And in your last pic he looked SOUTH..LMAO..That was so EPIC.ROFL.your NORTH to SOUTH..BwahahahahahahaROFL..KP is like my mini SRK.Embarrassed.After all he is the "King of Romance" in the small screen.Big smileHeart.I got reminded of this scene from DTPH where SRK was checking out Madz..Big smile

KK's eyes works lik a satellite lik i hv told in my last month post n thtsy he checks her out frm all angles...LOLLOL...n tht gif is perfect...!!

LMAOROFL..I knw the cheeky devil KKEvil Smile..Purposely took out those glasses as he knew she would resist himTongue..and yeh lo mauke ka phaida utaa ke he did "chance pe dance"LOL..and we got some touchy touchy KK kalaakaaris..BlushingDay Dreaming
KK ka tagline hi yeh hai BEING TOUCHY TOUCHY...LOLLOL

His "WOW" word totally took me off guard.LOL.Everything was expressed in jus that one "WOW".Tongue.his desires to see her, touch her, feel her..He was trying to be subtle besharam like you Nikki.LOL.isliye apni poore dil ki armaanon ko he expressed in just that one "WOW"..Here u go KK ka "WOOOW"..LolROFL

waah...woman i so LOVED hw u teamed up me n KK for SAME thing...subtle besharmi..Blushing
"Tumhari aaj tak suni hai jo aaj sunoonga"..LMAOROFL..this kind of gave me a short trailer to what all he would want to do during aakraman time.ROFL.bechari IshuLOL..Best of luck to her surviving KK's kalaakaaris during SR..LMAOROFL.."Main sab sun raha hoon and dekh bhi raha hoon"..ROFLMAOROFL..what an interpretation..sounds and scenes..BwahahhahahaROFL..KK ki imagination is really out of this world..Desperation saaf nazar aa raha tha..par Ishu toh Ishu hai..Same old dhakkanLOL.. ROFLMAO @ "Be Careful Ishita of wht u speak coz u hv NO IDEA whos there infront of u...KK is such a BHOOKA WILD WILD SHER...So DONT press wrong buttons in him galti se bhi...Aur agar kiya toh tumhara pata nahi but hum sabka GOOD NITE toh pakka pakka ho jaayega n so KK ka"..OMGShocked bwahahahahahaROFL..Nikki cant stop laughing at this one..too good yaar.LOL.Isse kehte hai SUBTLE BESHARMI..And you are definitely the queen of it..Big smileBig smile

Uff the hawa tight performanceBlushing..Nikki..I had to trun on the AC after watching it..sach mei winter mei mujhe paseena aa rahi thi..LolLOL..DIVZ and KP..the most mindlowing chemistryBlushingDay Dreaming..They set my screen on a passionate fire which I have not been able to extinguish till nowTongueLOL..And their touchy touchy TOm n Jerry chase..Hayyeee.Day Dreaming.it was epic..BlushingBlushing
Seeing their cute wala banter and the sizzling hot passion, I got reminded of this scene from DTPH.."AUR PAAS".Blushing.I am dying to see that scene on them..BlushingDay Dreaming

Hahahaha..The Sher in KK has jagaofied Nikki.ROFL.Now only thing left is aaakraman.LOL.When the sher will loose his last ounce of control na..then Ishu ko bhagwaan he bachaleLOLLOL..Epic and apt song Nikki.Thumbs Up.Deep yearning in KK..and thats y he's unable to roko himself.LOL.And nothing could be more apt for this post..Thanks a ton for the lovely KKlicious postBig smileHug..I know another one will come up soon.Big smileBig smile.As far as KK goes I dont mind his daily appearance NikkiTongue..Though i know he should be chicken biryaani and not dal chaawaal..Lol..par kya kare "mai KK ki deewani hoon".BlushingSillyDay Dreaming.Lol..LOL

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
oops my reply for aishu got posted galti se..aishu i am not done yet for ur reply..LOL
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
aishu...somethin wrong with my net...so not able to edit my above where i had done a part of ur reply..so continuin rest of my reply for ur post here

my reply in red

Originally posted by aishu_divan

"Tumhari aaj tak suni hai jo aaj sunoonga"..LMAOROFL..this kind of gave me a short trailer to what all he would want to do during aakraman time.ROFL.bechari IshuLOL..Best of luck to her surviving KK's kalaakaaris during SR..LMAOROFL.."Main sab sun raha hoon and dekh bhi raha hoon"..ROFLMAOROFL..what an interpretation..sounds and scenes..BwahahhahahaROFL..KK ki imagination is really out of this world..Desperation saaf nazar aa raha tha..par Ishu toh Ishu hai..Same old dhakkanLOL.. ROFLMAO @ "Be Careful Ishita of wht u speak coz u hv NO IDEA whos there infront of u...KK is such a BHOOKA WILD WILD SHER...So DONT press wrong buttons in him galti se bhi...Aur agar kiya toh tumhara pata nahi but hum sabka GOOD NITE toh pakka pakka ho jaayega n so KK ka"..OMGShocked bwahahahahahaROFL..Nikki cant stop laughing at this one..too good yaar.LOL.Isse kehte hai SUBTLE BESHARMI..And you are definitely the queen of it..Big smileBig smile
tune bhi toh boli thi na..."poor Ishu" on SR upar...so u also knw subtle besharmi..LOLLOL...n srsly tht sound ka interpretation...main sach bol rahi hoon..warna tu hi bata yeh banda aisa kya sunke khush ho rahe the aiwehi...LOLLOL...

imgur.com/h2n1RrI.gif" />

Uff the hawa tight performanceBlushing..Nikki..I had to trun on the AC after watching it..sach mei winter mei mujhe paseena aa rahi thi..LolLOL..DIVZ and KP..the most mindlowing chemistryBlushingDay Dreaming..They set my screen on a passionate fire which I have not been able to extinguish till nowTongueLOL..And their touchy touchy TOm n Jerry chase..Hayyeee.Day Dreaming.it was epic..BlushingBlushing
Seeing their cute wala banter and the sizzling hot passion, I got reminded of this scene from DTPH.."AUR PAAS".Blushing.I am dying to see that scene on them..BlushingDay Dreaming
gosh "aur paas"...u remember na maine toh SEEDHA bhai se bol di thi abt this scene..LOLLOL...i am still waitin for him to do tht scene...am sure he will be so happy lik us...coz of "srk fan" reason..TongueLOLWink

Hahahaha..The Sher in KK has jagaofied Nikki.ROFL.Now only thing left is aaakraman.LOL.When the sher will loose his last ounce of control na..then Ishu ko bhagwaan he bachaleLOLLOL..Epic and apt song Nikki.Thumbs Up.Deep yearning in KK..and thats y he's unable to roko himself.LOL.And nothing could be more apt for this post..Thanks a ton for the lovely KKlicious postBig smileHug..I know another one will come up soon.Big smileBig smile.As far as KK goes I dont mind his daily appearance NikkiTongue..Though i know he should be chicken biryaani and not dal chaawaal..Lol..par kya kare "mai KK ki deewani hoon".BlushingSillyDay Dreaming.Lol..LOL
sher toh pakka jaag gaya aur out of control bhi ho gaya hai n aaj toh KK BAHUT GUSSA HO GAYE when he realised his dubai dream trip cancelled..AngryOuchLOL...n yes KK should be RARE UNIQUE ITEM not daily stuff..LOLLOL

wonderful reply aishu..super loved it n thnx for lovin my post lik alwz...Hug
HugHug

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Sorry for the delayed reply...
Happy New year!
Awesome blushwaala post yaar...had fun reading it and the pictures were so drool worthy! Heart
helloo vidya...HugHugHug...long time yaar...good 2c u here...n thnx a lot for likin my post...HugHug

Blushing I am still blushing when thinking about the Ishra scene.
X ray glasses are typical KK. Waise his eyes are so tricky that he doesnt need such glasses to scan through her, what say? 
harr waqt toh scan hi kartha hai. I am sure he must have visualized and run his imaginations wild long back. 
Bechaari Ishu bohat naive and innocent hai KK ke saamne. 
Jo dil aur dimaag mein chaaya tha ab usske zubaan pe uthar aa hi gaya.
shes NOT bechaari...shes not interested...dekha nahi aaj ka epi...kab samjhegi apne andar ki KKSS ki armaano ko aur KK ke armaano ko bhi...LOLLOL...

"Jab tum itne paas khadi ho tab glasses ki zaroorat nahi", really?  humein toh patha hi nahi tha! LOLWink
Usse patha nahi YHM forum waasiyon ke aankhen usse bhi tez aur x ray types ki hai! Wink
so true KK se zyada v more x ray power in our eyes n more imagination v do than KK..LOLLOL

And then he also told her that she doesnt need to wear glasses to see anything. He is willing to show whatever she wishes to see. Shameless pati bann gaya. itna direct hint deh diya, ab aur kya sunna baaki hai paagal madrasan...bas uss door ko lock kar dehte aur ek DO NOT DISTURB lagaa dehte toh sab kuch KK sambaal leta.
KK is DYING to do IT n shw EVRYTHING..LOLLOL...but koi maan jaaye tab na...LOLLOL

Ab bechaara Raman, jo haat laga woh mooh tak nahi pauncha. agli baar chodna matth...
@blue
gosh tht ws such a GUTTER LINE vidya...LOLLOL

pyar kiya toh darrna kya...get out kar dho baaki sab ko yaar! ya kidnap her away from this paagal duniya! chaaho toh hum help karte hai na? ROFL tum bas ek hi kaam pe focus karo baaki sab bhaad mein jaaye!
lagta hai KK ko WOHI karna padega..i wnt be surprised if he kidnaps  her when he lost his cool..LOLLOL...

ok song for this special scene...dedicated to the X-Ray glasses or rather his X-Ray eyes

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai

Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai

Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan

Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe

Main Khud Ko Chupaao Kahan

awsome song...thnx for the wonderful reply yaar...Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Go to top