Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Roko Na..Roko Na..Mujhko Pyaar Karne Do!!! (Page 21)

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
"WOWWW".Big smileLOL..Nikki babeBig smile..meri toh lottery lag gayi haiBig smileBig smile..Back to back KK posts from you.Big smile.WooohoooDancing..KK means party time for me.Party.Thanks to KK's epic nonstop appearances, I reach a new level of besharmi every single time..Big smileBig smile

ROFLMAOROFL @ "only her brain is small n rest of her evrything is EXTRA LARGE"..BwahahahahahaaROFL..after all KK ne apne dil ki baat khulaasa kar diyaTongue..And as usual dhakkan Ishu didnt get it.Ermm.Nikki babe..KK confess karliye ki how much he is interested in  getting darshan of her assets.Wink.LMAO.ROFL.Isliye toh baar baar chashme pehne ka naam leta hai in the pretext of checking her out..Waise not like he needs them anyways.LOL.Otherwise also, it's not like he doesnt check her out.LOLLOL.but this entire X-ray fiasco was to make her understand that he cannot CONTROL anymore..BwhaahahahaaROFL.and stupid Ishu as usual dhakkan hi rehgayi..LOL

LMAOROFL..the way he is sitting on the couch and checking her out.."ohh yea baby..Isse accha nazaara to humne dehka nahi"CoolWink types thoughts in his mind..checking her out from the backsideLOL..waise which side has he leftLOL..he has checked her from front,back, he's noticing her phailna-which indicates he's checking out her sides n curves.Tongue.Poore 360 degrees angle ka phaida leh raha..And in your last pic he looked SOUTH..LMAO..That was so EPIC.ROFL.your NORTH to SOUTH..BwahahahahahahaROFL..KP is like my mini SRK.Embarrassed.After all he is the "King of Romance" in the small screen.Big smileHeart.I got reminded of this scene from DTPH where SRK was checking out Madz..Big smile

LMAOROFL..I knw the cheeky devil KKEvil Smile..Purposely took out those glasses as he knew she would resist himTongue..and yeh lo mauke ka phaida utaa ke he did "chance pe dance"LOL..and we got some touchy touchy KK kalaakaaris..BlushingDay Dreaming

His "WOW" word totally took me off guard.LOL.Everything was expressed in jus that one "WOW".Tongue.his desires to see her, touch her, feel her..He was trying to be subtle besharam like you Nikki.LOL.isliye apni poore dil ki armaanon ko he expressed in just that one "WOW"..Here u go KK ka "WOOOW"..LolROFL

"Tumhari aaj tak suni hai jo aaj sunoonga"..LMAOROFL..this kind of gave me a short trailer to what all he would want to do during aakraman time.ROFL.bechari IshuLOL..Best of luck to her surviving KK's kalaakaaris during SR..LMAOROFL.."Main sab sun raha hoon and dekh bhi raha hoon"..ROFLMAOROFL..what an interpretation..sounds and scenes..BwahahhahahaROFL..KK ki imagination is really out of this world..Desperation saaf nazar aa raha tha..par Ishu toh Ishu hai..Same old dhakkanLOL.. ROFLMAO @ "Be Careful Ishita of wht u speak coz u hv NO IDEA whos there infront of u...KK is such a BHOOKA WILD WILD SHER...So DONT press wrong buttons in him galti se bhi...Aur agar kiya toh tumhara pata nahi but hum sabka GOOD NITE toh pakka pakka ho jaayega n so KK ka"..OMGShocked bwahahahahahaROFL..Nikki cant stop laughing at this one..too good yaar.LOL.Isse kehte hai SUBTLE BESHARMI..And you are definitely the queen of it..Big smileBig smile

Uff the hawa tight performanceBlushing..Nikki..I had to trun on the AC after watching it..sach mei winter mei mujhe paseena aa rahi thi..LolLOL..DIVZ and KP..the most mindlowing chemistryBlushingDay Dreaming..They set my screen on a passionate fire which I have not been able to extinguish till nowTongueLOL..And their touchy touchy TOm n Jerry chase..Hayyeee.Day Dreaming.it was epic..BlushingBlushing
Seeing their cute wala banter and the sizzling hot passion, I got reminded of this scene from DTPH.."AUR PAAS".Blushing.I am dying to see that scene on them..BlushingDay Dreaming

Hahahaha..The Sher in KK has jagaofied Nikki.ROFL.Now only thing left is aaakraman.LOL.When the sher will loose his last ounce of control na..then Ishu ko bhagwaan he bachaleLOLLOL..Epic and apt song Nikki.Thumbs Up.Deep yearning in KK..and thats y he's unable to roko himself.LOL.And nothing could be more apt for this post..Thanks a ton for the lovely KKlicious postBig smileHug..I know another one will come up soon.Big smileBig smile.As far as KK goes I dont mind his daily appearance NikkiTongue..Though i know he should be chicken biryaani and not dal chaawaal..Lol..par kya kare "mai KK ki deewani hoon".BlushingSillyDay Dreaming.Lol..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
^^omg perfect post aishu...too good...hv put ur post in best comments part 1 section in pg1 Big smileBig smile

detailed reply later Big smile

itsme_aish

-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz
-Red-Rose-
-Red-Rose-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

Originally posted by -Red-Rose-

Wow...i'm enjoying KK's kalakaaris through ur post!!ROFLROFL
Dirty picture dekh raha tha..OMG!!ROFL

Wow..ye KK bada smart hai yaar!!LOLLOL

Iloved loved loved the post!!Big smileLOLLOL

Maza agaya!!ROFLROFL

Lovely!!Heart

KK toh maha smart hai yaar aftr all itni shaitaani dimaag jo paaya hai..LOLLOL

am so glad to see u njoyed my post so much evn aftr being non YHMian..Big smileBig smile

thnx so much Rose for ur lovely comment n for lovin my post lik alwz..HugHugHug
U deserve all the love for ur dedication here!! Thx for always replying me back!HugHugHug

Nikki_Titli

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

almost kiss...again missed up *sigh*

Nikki_Titli

..Nihaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Nihaa..
..Nihaa..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
 hayeee rabba...ye xray wala chasmaaa ROFL suit karta hai
 pics were superb ...
this show is getting more n more superb Blushing
 thankies for pming me
 u r mind blowing Hug
 luv u di

Nikki_Titli

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

^^omg perfect post aishu...too good...hv put ur post in best comments part 1 section in pg1 Big smileBig smile

detailed reply later Big smile

Awww...thank u nikki..SmileSmile glad u liked reading my replyBig smile 
koi nahi..take your time to reply..Big smile

Nikki_Titli

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
~~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~ in advance to all my friends here Hug Hug

Nikki_Titli

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Wow!!! What an amazing post nikki!! This dec is getting better and better with raining KK.scenes and ur post...what a way to finish this year..and a perfect gift for new year Tongue
what has KK done to raman??? Raman's hormones were chilled out in the init

l stage of his marriage ..But now his hormonal balance was out of control ..chilled harmones was boiling now because of KK 's kalakaris LOL...he is finding! Hard to control it ... I really wonder how long he could do it Wink I am sure won't allow to do it LOL...And that's what we all want more.harmonal tensions for raman, only KK could do it LOL ...Keep.going KK love u for this... Embarrassed

yes Dec has max no of KK appearances n thts truly a wonderful way to end his innings this year n begin his next innings next year WinkWink

@bold..
omgg thts such a BANG ON description u hv written here...too good...ClapLOL

wonderful post sudha...hv put ur comment in best comments part 3 section in pg1 n thnx a lot for lovin my post...HugHugHug

Oh!! Nikki so! Sorry! For the late reply first ,and thanks for the PM..I am glad that u liked my reply on ur post..I'm not that good as u in describing KK's kalalaris.. LOL despite that i u liked it, then the credits goes to two people..One is 'u' whose post inspired me to write like this . Embarrassed The other one is our 'KK' who is making us to vo crazy with his hot kalakaris   LOL and i really wish that he will continue doing it... Wink

Nikki dear!! Really had a good time with YHM and ur POST for past one year .. Star Clap The thing that i liked in ur post so much is full of positiveness,fun and entertainment, wonderful job Clap thanks for that nikki,keep rocking next year also.."HAPPY NEW YEAR" my hearty wishes to u Hug Hug May god bless u with long live, health and happiness .. Tongue

Nikki_Titli

Go to top