Roko Na..Roko Na..Mujhko Pyaar Karne Do!!! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
...see nikki...u r so worried abt KK coming so often...
...but woh bhi kya karen...beech mein  itna grahan ho gaya..remember ur farewell party...and diehard wish ki when u will see ur parivar?...so ur baby...is covering up all the loss and pain ...u felt...becoz of time shift! 
So enjoy baby...jab tak KK meharbaan tab tak...tum bhi meharbaan...KK darshan ki ganga mein dubki lagate raho! kyunki ganga kab poori saaf ho jaye pata nahi😊 ...
...finally ending this with these poetic lines with luv from KK: πŸ˜ƒ
mere sanam yuhi agar milte rahenge hum
din ba din mohabbat badhti jayegi
ye chahat rang layegi
dor dhadkano ki ab na tut payegi

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual Nikki, lovely post...KK never ceases to amaze us with his kalakari, wittiness and naughtiness. Looks like Raman Kumar Bhalla is out...and KK will be ruling the screen from now on. After confession...he's become unstoppable and for us impossible...πŸ˜‰ 
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow back to back posts on KK... BTW yesterday I noticed KK and was just thinking we going to get another Dhamakedar post from on KK from you and here you are 😊 Nikki tum KK ko roz roz darshan dene Se mana kyun kar rai ho.. Aane dona yrr.. KK means Entertainment..Entertainment..Entertainment ⭐️ 😳 πŸ˜‰

Coming to Apna HERO KK... His naughty Kalakari's and his killer smile... and his Bindaas attitude driving me crazy with each appearance of his πŸ˜‰ ishu wanted to listen Pyaar bhari Baaten from KK but KK Sirf Pyaar bhari Baaton mein nai.. PYAAR bhare Action means ke touchey touchey romance mein believe karta hai.. isliye Jaise hi ishu ne pyaar bhari Baaten karne ki baat ki.. KK chance pe dance karne ko ready πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳

Loved the way KK once again teasing ishu with his X-Ray glasses in your words his Chamtkari Chashme jis se sabkuch Aar par dikhta hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ poor ishu hiding herself sitting behind the bed par KK Neeche baithogi toh Bhi sab Aar par dikhega.. Aur agar khadi rahogi toh Bhi Aar par dikhega πŸ˜‰ yeah toh aisa hi tha Jaise Chit Bhi KK ki aur Pat Bhi KK ki...and then somehow Ishu manage to snatch Chamtkari Chashme from KK and then in your words "Hawa Tight" performance by KK 😳 πŸ˜‰ Nikki that Hawa Tight performance was my favorite... Aye haaye KK ke jhalwe.. kya touchey touchey ho rahe the.. mere Dil ki dhadkane firse tez kardi KK ne 😳   πŸ˜³

That Baahon ka romance.. as you said ishu dhakkan was playing glasses game par KK was playing one more game.. of course the touch karke touch karke game.. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜‰ and that Jitne Paas tum khadi ho.. usse Chashme ki Bhi zaroorat nai padegi.. ya ya we know KK ur X-*Ray eyes are there to do the kalakari. πŸ˜‰ KK you Rock dude... you are such a killer.. keep it up with your kalakaris 😳 πŸ˜‰

Nikki Awesome..superb..lovely post once again..keep it up dear πŸ€— πŸ€—
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow!!! What an amazing post nikki!! This dec is getting better and better with raining KK.scenes and ur post...what a way to finish this year..and a perfect gift for new year πŸ˜›
what has KK done to raman??? Raman's hormones were chilled out in the initial stage of his marriage ..But now his hormonal balance was out of control ..chilled harmones was boiling now because of KK 's kalakaris πŸ˜†...he is finding! Hard to control it ... I really wonder how long he could do it πŸ˜‰ I am sure won't allow to do it πŸ˜†...And that's what we all want more.harmonal tensions for raman, only KK could do it πŸ˜† ...Keep.going KK love u for this... 😳
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Misleading pic 🀣

BWAHAHAHA

---

Nautanki, finally you made it 😳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^thnx all for the LIKEs...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sara926 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post as alwaysπŸ‘ loved it
Raman has now become way too difficult to control his 😳hormonal locha is increasing day by day.πŸ˜‰

Edited by sara926 - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thnx all for the lovely comments...will reply to all pending comments here post tonites epi
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey titliya...
Amazing post like always.
U remember,I told u yday u have 2 make new topics everyday coz of KK's kalakaaris r increasing day by day. Wo sach hogi na? Aage se aur b mil jayegi.
When I read yday WU of the story, I knew it that another brilliant post of urs is on the way.
Bt dr tum KK ko har din aane se mana kyun kar
rai ho. Aane dona baby. Tumhare liye nahi tho sahi par mere liye. Plzzz baby plzzz. I'm saying this 2 u coz wo tumhari har baath manegi na? So tum mana kiya tho wo nahi aayegi. Aisa math karo yaar. Aisa kiya tho hum log kaise jiyenge?
BTW what's with that 30th pic? I don't understand y is it special? Anything hai kya?
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really Loved it Nikki!My Natkhat Yaar is a Superstar!Proud of u Buddy!Keep Shining!ZABARDASTTT Post!β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—