Has GUL ran out of story????

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think really she stopped concentrating on QH...after Humsafars started airing!!!!!Why always the same gussi-pitti drama?????Stagnant!!!!And she is wasting the talented actors time...why Rehan is not given importance?????He is shown in Title cards which means he is an imp character!!!!But no Sehaan love story till date!!!!
And coming to RaHaFa triangle...Faiz knowingly hit the car to stop Rahat!!!!His expression reveal that!!!!

I actually want RaHa to unite😊😊😊 and Haya to know abt their cousins being twins and also want her to take part in revenge against Billo-Rani becoz she also lost her mom Najma...But no always evil wins and the psycho Faiz continues to torture RaHa...and audience too...

And the new saas-bahu drama with Sanam-Billi and with Ahil always listening to his ammi is above all frustating...😑😑😑😑...

Note:::Please Gulji stop giving punishment to the fans for loving QH unconditionally...atleast unki izzhat tho karti...i actually started watching QH2 but got to know that QH1 was more fabulous so i downloaded each and every episode of QH1 and loved it veryy much...compared to stupidity in seasons, QH1 falls short in front of QH2!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So true!
I am not watching the show for past two months. But regularly reading the WU. QH has became unbarable now a days. Only saas Bahu stories. I was a true fan of season 1. But gul spoiled it by zoyaan track. Started watching season 2 with seher's entry. Upto to dilshad's exist it was ok. But now god alone knows what's going on in show & what they mean by all this. Even humsafars is just a copy paste from gul's past two shows ipkknd & QH. Even she has no ideas for the new show. Just copy pasting the old methods. 
Not only Rehan many characters were not properly used. Gul is interested only in showing saas Bahu crap & hero dominating heroine & torturing her. 
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Ajay 
I have just given up
Looks like AsYa is gonna be given justice only in 2016 by the way Gul is dragging QH2!
I don't even watch QH2
I repeatedly watch QH 1 eppys!
And u downloaded all the eppys?
Kaani etla?
Edited by KSGmaniac_24579 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gul always does this when she gets a new baby! She chucks her old baby out, and just let it wither away! I dont know if that women has children, but it seems like maybe not, coz no Good Mother ill treats her older kid for her younger one! She did it to IPKKND when QH started, and now with that Humsafars, she is treating QH the same way!

I heard some Geet fans say when IPKKND started, she treated her old show the same way she is currently treating QH and IPKKND before that! Once she gets a new show, she will treat her NEW baby the same way she is treating QH now. She will NEVER learn!

She is pathetic, coz THAT show gets TRP of like 0.09 or something, and QH gets something like 4.00. So you do the math Akaal ki Haali Ms Khan and tell me WHERE you should be putting your money and your effort! 
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really don't want SaHil now. They r dead for me. Gul is turning Ahil into another Abhi or worse. I am fed up of dis mahaan heroines. Now, Sanam has turned too mahaan dat can't be digested. I don't watch QH 4m more than a week. I can't believe Sanam danced like a mujrawali to AHil's reputation. How can mujrawali save a Nawab family's reputation? Wen Ahil apologized to her, she forgave him in a second 4m wat I read 4m WU. She also gave stupid dialogues like a husband's izzat is more important for a wife. Wat husband, Sanam? He does not cares a damn abt u. He even did not did anything to prove d nikaah to Sanam2 invalid. Wat kind of a dumb businessman n Nawab he is? Even in JA which is a historical serial, a nikaah was shown immediately invalid by a vamp cuz she married Jalal wid a fake name. 500 years ago, people were so smart  but in 2034, people r so dumb. I want Ahil to listen to his ammi n come on streets cuz he deserves dat only for being an idiot.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

I really don't want SaHil now. They r dead for me. Gul is turning Ahil into another Abhi or worse. I am fed up of dis mahaan heroines. Now, Sanam has turned too mahaan dat can't be digested. I don't watch QH 4m more than a week. I can't believe Sanam danced like a mujrawali to AHil's reputation. How can mujrawali save a Nawab family's reputation? Wen Ahil apologized to her, she forgave him in a second 4m wat I read 4m WU. She also gave stupid dialogues like a husband's izzat is more important for a wife. Wat husband, Sanam? He does not cares a damn abt u. He even did not did anything to prove d nikaah to Sanam2 invalid. Wat kind of a dumb businessman n Nawab he is? Even in JA which is a historical serial, a nikaah was shown immediately invalid by a vamp cuz she married Jalal wid a fake name. 500 years ago, people were so smart  but in 2034, people r so dumb. I want Ahil to listen to his ammi n come on streets cuz he deserves dat only for being an idiot.

How much SAHIL has been butchered is a joke! I mean, what are they thinking? Sanam danced like a Mujerewali, to save Aahil's Izzat! Dont even ask! Also, SHE danced at the so called reception of Aahil and his new con Nikah wife. It's a joke beyond description. Like you said, in THIS day and age, that a man would get married without having a CLUE who he is marrying, and instead of rejecting the fake marriage, he has a reception and introduces a women he had not even SEEN till like 2 weeks ago, as his new "wife!".

The biggest joke is that the night before the wedding, he introduced SANAM (At the time Seher posing as Sanam) as his wife, whom he was about to re-marry! Then two weeks later, he UNVEILS some other random female in front of people as his new Begum, while his first Begum dances at the reception as a "Mujerewali!". The RICHEST part is SHE is recognized by people as the first wife, and her own Mother in law gives her money for dancing at the reception of Aahil and his new Begum! I mean how much LOWER can this equation go? Are these writers and Gul SICK in the head to think that INSULTING a women to this degree is supposed to somehow be romantic? Pathetic losers the lot of them! 

I want to CRY when I think of how beautiful the story of Sanam and Aahil was a few months ago, and how FUGLY it is now! 

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

How much SAHIL has been butchered is a joke! I mean, what are they thinking? Sanam danced like a Mujerewali, to save Aahil's Izzat! Dont even ask! Also, SHE danced at the so called reception of Aahil and his new con Nikah wife. It's a joke beyond description. Like you said, in THIS day and age, that a man would get married without having a CLUE who he is marrying, and instead of rejecting the fake marriage, he has a reception and introduces a women he had not even SEEN till like 2 weeks ago, as his new "wife!".

The biggest joke is that the night before the wedding, he introduced SANAM (At the time Seher posing as Sanam) as his wife, whom he was about to re-marry! Then two weeks later, he UNVEILS some other random female in front of people as his new Begum, while his first Begum dances at the reception as a "Mujerewali!". The RICHEST part is SHE is recognized by people as the first wife, and her own Mother in law gives her money for dancing at the reception of Aahil and his new Begum! I mean how much LOWER can this equation go? Are these writers and Gul SICK in the head to think that INSULTING a women to this degree is supposed to somehow be romantic? Pathetic losers the lot of them! 

I want to CRY when I think of how beautiful the story of Sanam and Aahil was a few months ago, and how FUGLY it is now! 

this joke has been really hard to comprehend, plus they have been saying izzat izzat everytime, which izzat are they talking about?? after so much ahs happened is there any izzat left to be gone???😑

the way SaHil has been ruined its cringeworthy, u know my favorite pastime was to rewatch old beautiful episodes, these days their story pisses me off so much i dont even feel like watching that too cz it hurts me even more as where r they heading to?
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. I honestly have no desire to watch QH any more. Rehaan is nowhere to be seen, Tanveer keeps trying to kill sanam and SaHil barely have any scenes. The story's such a drag lately...