India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Zaki.. true charatcerization

itsmeshingi Newbie
itsmeshingi
itsmeshingi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
So I know many of you want Zaki to disappear and honestly, before the love angle came in, I found him superbly irritating.
But now, in last few episodes , he's the only one ,true to his character. He selflessly helped Aarzoo and now without expecting anything in return is ensuring she isn't betrayed by his family. whatever he says makes completely sense- She loves Sahir but she should know about his pehla  nikaah , before making the big nikaah decision. He was always the righteous one...he doesnt want to marry Samaira becuae he thinks he's been framed, if the paternity test confirms it, I guess he'll definitely marry her.

But now if I look at other characters specially Aarzoo and family, its a complete khichdi-

Aarzo, a self respecting "khuddar" girl staying with his khuddar family in a house whose master has on several occasion told her that she's not wanted. 
God,.. the guys pushes you on the floor and you still make his coffee, AngryI mean isn't  she suppose to be a feminist. considering her past experience with men , shouldn't t she have a general dislike for men who don't respect women. 

God how I wish that there's a twist in this show and Aarzoo gets to insult SAC on numerous occasion and he takes all her S***T coz he's foolishly in love with herThumbs UpHeart

And then her family-

Nausheen... she is fit enough to go too Ajmer dargah but not Lucknow? they plan to stay niyamat house for forever , i suppose.
And her sister I don't know how, on single income, can afford such fancy clothes? And after whatever happened between Aarzoo/ Anam ( design chori), she still adulates Anam, well for the sisterly love they show between Aarzoo/ myra , myra should  have probably killed Anam!

Alvira and Sahir ..alike character, very focused, they know what they want and will do anything to get it. But  Why did they mess up Alvira's character, first she tells Rahman Sahab, that she won't let anything unfair/ wrong happen with Samiara ( which went well with her character) and will get her justice. So what is she doing with Aarzoo ..planning her nikaah with an already married man. When does he plan on telling Aarzoo about zeenat?  She shouldnt be stooping so low.. neah!

Sahir,dude you like Zaki make sense, so i wont comment there.

I really thing CVs should work on better characterization.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top