Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

2015 Predictions: The year ahead for Bollywood celebs

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

2015 Predictions: The year ahead for Bollywood celebs

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/2015-Predictions-The-year-ahead-for-Bollywood-celebs/photostory/45602126.cms

LOLLOL

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
In the words of the great Sheldon Cooper, hokum!!!

Personally I'm very cynical when it comes to psychics and numerologists. But this brought about an interesting curiosity. Which Bollywood actors actively follow this practice? In other words believe in these predictions or follow their suggestions etc? Are any of them open about their beliefs or practices in this regard?

blue-ice I know you are just sharing an entertaining article. I hope my personal remark doesn't offend you. Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
^^^Most of BW is superstitious and believe in predictions/godmen. One example is Govinda who used to be crazy about them. People like SRK/Salman also follow them...you can see them wearing rings and talismans. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollyMallika-E-Bhaisglace-bleue

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

^^^Most of BW is superstitious and believe in predictions/godmen. One example is Govinda who used to be crazy about them. People like SRK/Salman also follow them...you can see them wearing rings and talismans.

Oh I can't believe I forgot about Govinda already as I read an article about this just yesterday lol. Apparently decades ago he dropped his last name of Ahuja per recommendations of a numerologist and now his daughter Narmada is debuting as Tina Ahuja.

Ok, how do I ask this next question sensitively and without sounding like a snob ... hmm ... isn't Shahrukh Khan a very educated man?

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

In the words of the great Sheldon Cooper, hokum!!!

Personally I'm very cynical when it comes to psychics and numerologists. But this brought about an interesting curiosity. Which Bollywood actors actively follow this practice? In other words believe in these predictions or follow their suggestions etc? Are any of them open about their beliefs or practices in this regard?

blue-ice I know you are just sharing an entertaining article. I hope my personal remark doesn't offend you. Thanks for sharing Smile

You have not written anything offensive...This article is just for fun and should be taken with a pinch of saltLOL

But most in our BW community is a believer of these predictions, babas, gurus etc...I have heard of them changing their names, starting the names of their movies with certain alphabets...so on and so forth based on these predictions...what ever makes one feel secure...its a personal choice at the end of the day.

IAmLuvBolly

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Oh I can't believe I forgot about Govinda already as I read an article about this just yesterday lol. Apparently decades ago he dropped his last name of Ahuja per recommendations of a numerologist and now his daughter Narmada is debuting as Tina Ahuja.

Ok, how do I ask this next question sensitively and without sounding like a snob ... hmm ... isn't Shahrukh Khan a very educated man?

Faith is very personal...whether its in God , religion or numerologists...it has got nothing to do with education.Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollyangrybreadilovedhanjanirdNestleToulouseMallika-E-BhaisTheRager

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Ok, how do I ask this next question sensitively and without sounding like a snob ... <font size="2">hmm ... isn't Shahrukh Khan a very educated man?</font>

Faith is very personal...whether its in God , religion or numerologists...it has got nothing to do with education.Tongue

True that. I guess I was projecting my own beliefs onto this discussion, and Sheldon Cooper's of course Wink .   But I have always been able to separate religion and God from psychics and numerologists. In this case the numerologist bases his entire "prediction" on calculations of the position of the sun and the moon etc. Yes I know I'm simplifying it here, but in some ways it does seem very simple especially compared to religion or God. But like you said, it all comes down to faith.   Thanks Smile

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 29 December 2014 at 11:49pm

glace-bleue

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Rani mukherjee also became rani mukerji..it actually killed her career than doing any good
I don't believe in all this. What is destined to happen to us will happen..if we believe in all this then our believe in God is definitely not strong coz if it was we would just accept it as it is than trying to change it..i see hypocrisy here..either say you don't fully believe in God..fair enough but saying you do then doing this just doesn't go hand in hand..strictly my take on it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollyilovedhanjanirdruky786

Go to top