India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Aliya's plan (Page 2)

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
The switch will totally happen on the day Purab and Bulbul are supposed to get married, but dunno how Aaliya is going to go about ruining their wedding. But ruin it she will

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TweegMages

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by Sanjhari

this scenes reminds me of Uttaran...where brides swapped places to marry veer ...it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...I hate such tracks...

being a die-hard Rabul myself...I have no expectations nor hopes for Rabul's marriage...I hope I am surprised though...but seriously I have no hopes nor expectations...till disaster strikes...I want to cherish each and every moment of Rabul's love and passion...

regarding aaliya...she can never change...we are not fools to believe that aaliya will change...she has bigger plans running into her head to revenge pragya and separate Rabul permanently...she will execute her plans at the right time...

Rabul's marriage track is going to be drag...for once I am happy abt it...more Rabul's moment to cherish
and I am thinking here about pavitra rishta, where ovi do emotional blackmail of purvi, she forced arjun to marry ovi...

that was worst...i felt like killing both sisters...they treat arjun as an object...ping-pong ball...
the word PR only suit Manav-Archana...none of the other couples suit PR...they made a mockery out of PR...for me Pavitra Rishta is Manav-Archana...and noone else...
i hope PR is not re-visit in KKB...i hope we are surprised
well they are even shooting in the sets which was earlier PR sets...LOL
lets hope they surprise this time...
but I had a feeling that if they create problems before marriage, then marriage wil happen...
but if everything will go smoothly till the wedding time, then there is surely something big going to happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

this scenes reminds me of Uttaran...where brides swapped places to marry veer ...it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...I hate such tracks...

being a die-hard Rabul myself...I have no expectations nor hopes for Rabul's marriage...I hope I am surprised though...but seriously I have no hopes nor expectations...till disaster strikes...I want to cherish each and every moment of Rabul's love and passion...

regarding aaliya...she can never change...we are not fools to believe that aaliya will change...she has bigger plans running into her head to revenge pragya and separate Rabul permanently...she will execute her plans at the right time...

Rabul's marriage track is going to be drag...for once I am happy abt it...more Rabul's moment to cherish
and I am thinking here about pavitra rishta, where ovi do emotional blackmail of purvi, she forced arjun to marry ovi...

that was worst...i felt like killing both sisters...they treat arjun as an object...ping-pong ball...
the word PR only suit Manav-Archana...none of the other couples suit PR...they made a mockery out of PR...for me Pavitra Rishta is Manav-Archana...and noone else...
well they are even shooting in the sets which was earlier PR sets...LOL
lets hope they surprise this time...
but I had a feeling that if they create problems before marriage, then marriage wil happen...
but if everything will go smoothly till the wedding time, then there is surely something big going to happen...

i agree...they are shooting at PR sets too...LOL...its jinxed for on-screen couple but lucky for off-screen couple...AngryROFL
it seems like something big is going to happen during wedding time...currently everything seems to be smooth for Rabul and its not a good sign...i hope we are surprise though...which i highly doubt...lets prepare for the worst...lets get mentally prepared
.giggles. IF-Sizzlerz
.giggles.
.giggles.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
You may be right. Aaliya is someone who doesn't turn good just because someone says a few words to her. Silly
shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I think the attempted suicide and pragya's lecture have helped her do a 360 turn around - something that Abhi's slaps didn't manage LOL
Tweeg Senior Member
Tweeg
Tweeg

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanry

I think the attempted suicide and pragya's lecture have helped her do a 360 turn around - something that Abhi's slaps didn't manage LOL

360 deg turn? Then she's back where she started :-) EVIL! If she was going to turn good, she'd have done a 180 turn Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanry

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tweeg

Originally posted by shanry

360 deg turn? Then she's back where she started :-) EVIL! If she was going to turn good, she'd have done a 180 turn Smile

ToucheClap
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Go to top