Rangrasiya

Parud Collage:Stumped(Final) (Page 7)

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Good morn MR!
I am so late here. 

Just began looking at your PMS' I missed during the last few days.
this series of yours' has been a very beautiful journey with it ending on Rangrasiya day. It has gotten me emotional. 

I don't think there shall ever be a show like RR because it has touched all of us here in many different ways. It has given us so many things to cherish even though it was on air for a short time. 

Someone fell in love with Paro and became a Sanaya fan if they were not. Someone else fell in love with Rudra and became an Ashish fan if they were not! 

Common fans of both like me got me going crazy to newer heights because I had never anticipated Sanish as a couple ever before. When I got to see them, I fell in love with them and shall always be.

Someone started to love Parud and someone loved the music. Someone liked the villain Thakursa and adored Maithli. WE all hated Bapusa for what he did to Rdura however we loved him for his kindness and affection to Paro from the beginning. 
We liked Mohini , Sumer or Laila or Samrat for all that they added to the story ! 

Our show has only given to us in many different ways. It has only offered to us a visual treat in the form of Parud who took romance on TV to new heights where it shall be and will be difficult to recreate!

It also gave us heartbreak of the worst kind. Something still feels amiss isn't it. 

RR gave me friends like you all... I can't believe I spend so much time on IF and I love every single minute of it. 

RR will always be with us as something unique we saw on Televison and we shall all continue to love it the way we do. It deserves this love and reverence from us. 

Love u sweethart for being like rain in the desert where we long for Parud more and more and more... Hug.. this longing has not left us still and shall never will ! 

Edited by aaliah3108 - 05 January 2015 at 10:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_breeze

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
This was simply PERFECT! 
Looking at all those images, I was assailed by a barrage of memories! Day Dreaming 

How much I miss RR and the cast... 

Sigh... 

Tfs dear 
the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Good morn MR!
I am so late here. 

Just began looking at your PMS' I missed during the last few days.
this series of yours' has been a very beautiful journey with it ending on Rangrasiya day. It has gotten me emotional. 

I don't think there shall ever be a show like RR because it has touched all of us here in many different ways. It has given us so many things to cherish even though it was on air for a short time. 

Someone fell in love with Paro and became a Sanaya fan if they were not. Someone else fell in love with Rudra and became an Ashish fan if they were not! 

Common fans of both like me got me going crazy to newer heights because I had never anticipated Sanish as a couple ever before. When I got to see them, I fell in love with them and shall always be.

Someone started to love Parud and someone loved the music. Someone liked the villain Thakursa and adored Maithli. WE all hated Bapusa for what he did to Rdura however we loved him for his kindness and affection to Paro from the beginning. 
We liked Mohini , Sumer or Laila or Samrat for all that they added to the story ! 

Our show has only given to us in many different ways. It has only offered to us a visual treat in the form of Parud who took romance on TV to new heights where it shall be and will be difficult to recreate!

It also gave us heartbreak of the worst kind. Something still feels amiss isn't it. 

RR gave me friends like you all... I can't believe I spend so much time on IF and I love every single minute of it. 

RR will always be with us as something unique we saw on Televison and we shall all continue to love it the way we do. It deserves this love and reverence from us. 

Love u sweethart for being like rain in the desert where we long for Parud more and more and more... Hug.. this longing has not left us still and shall never will ! 

Brilliantly said Clap Clap Clap You have just described the feelings of everyone who ever loved/still loves Rangrasiya 

Go to top