Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Parud Collage:Stumped(Final)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Guys its Rangrasiya day today.
Yes its the same day last year we started our journey with this mesmerizing show.
Let us reminisce our journey and cherish it forever
Happy Rangrasiya day to all my fellow RRians or should I say crazies.

Edited by multimediaa - 29 December 2014 at 9:48pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mgpsMohisadjluvparudanisa79preity4lyfesan.sanju00the_breeze_ResHma_Cara86ELLUNDAAJJKKLKhushiParo-mr--Pramila--Mukti-deepselMeenakshi15deepa.eaaliah3108SPrabavarshu27tvbuffansushRoses-khushiThushi.Leprechaun.

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

The day a magic was created..

The day an epic love saga was unleashed..

The day an undeniable best couple in tele industry was unearthed..

The day where millions of crazy minds were united for a common love...

That day is our Rangrasiya Day..I have always been and always will be a proud RR and PARUD fan..

My hugs and kisses for other crazy RRians like me who were all united by this magical lovely journey though divided by different personal interests.We Rocked and still rocking guys Thumbs Up

Now coming to the collage Mano, both the scenes were my favorite and you have made me watch them againLOLLOL..That puppy look will floor any Paro to floorWink

And the second scene was more close to my heart coz both broken souls was finally going to have a family on their own..that joy , that smile, that contention..my God PARUD always manage me to fool .."idiot this is drama not real"...How the hell they did these scenes with such conviction?!..Hats of to SANISHClapClap

Thank you Ashish and Sanaya for bringing PARUD into our lives same day a year back and making it more memorable with your impeccable acting..."HUM-PARUD-HAMESHA"

Thank you Mano for playing a big part in reliving this beautiful journey through your collages and that condensed form is a real eye-candy..

Am forever in your debt Mano for these beautiful creations Hug

Edited by deepsel - 29 December 2014 at 10:40pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

djluvparud_ResHma_ELLUNDAAJJKKL-Disenchanted--mr--Pramila--Mukti-aaliah3108deepa.eMeenakshi15-Mano-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
He was stumped that he got it right the first time itself 
I am stumped that it is one year already 
And that this is the final in the series 
Happy RANGRASIYA and PARUD day 

Edited by JJKKL - 29 December 2014 at 11:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preity4lyfedjluvparudELLUNDAA_ResHma_-Disenchanted--mr-deepselMeenakshi15aaliah3108-Pramila--Mukti-deepa.e-Mano-

-Mukti- IF-Rockerz
-Mukti-
-Mukti-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Hello fellow Rangrasiyans and PaRudshippers...today we celebrate our anniversary of the show that means so much to us...This show and PaRud left a huge impact on us that we are still sharing collages and GIFs even months after the show ended and we will continue to do so...

The  anticipation...

the beginning...

then the love story...

till the scene you chose for your collage...what a journey...

loved the collage and this 'stumped' series...today's quote

lastly I am going home...

Edited by believe77 - 30 December 2014 at 7:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

djluvparud_ResHma_ELLUNDAA-mr-deepselMeenakshi15aaliah3108-Pramila-Roses-khushi-Mano-

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
It's been a year of wonderful memories and fantastic friendships... Thank you Rangrasiya for making our lives for ever colorful... Mano incredible collages as usual...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-mr--Pramila-Meenakshi15

_ResHma_ Goldie
_ResHma_
_ResHma_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
A finale of the stumped series. Lovely it was.

Deeps you have said everything I want.

On this Rangrasiya day, below are some quotes to what I think is the essence of RR

The first one is from my favorite animation movie UP

"Epic love stories doesn't exists, the people involved in the love story are the one's creating it"

For Paro

"The most beautiful people are those who have known defeat, known sufferings, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These person have an understanding, a sensitivity and an appreciation of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Beautiful person do not just happen."

For Rudra

"He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect for more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you."

--Bob Marley

For Parud

"People think your soul mate is your perfect fit. And that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life."
--Elizabeth Gilbert

Edited by psagars - 30 December 2014 at 1:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-mr-aaliah3108-Pramila--Mukti-deepselMeenakshi15-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepsel

The day a magic was created..

The day an epic love saga was unleashed..

The day an undeniable best couple in tele industry was unearthed..

The day where millions of crazy minds were united for a common love...

That day is our Rangrasiya Day..I have always been and always will be a proud RR and PARUD fan..

My hugs and kisses for other crazy RRians like me who were all united by this magical lovely journey though divided by different personal interests.We Rocked and still rocking guys Thumbs Up

Now coming to the collage Mano, both the scenes were my favorite and you have made me watch them againLOLLOL..That puppy look will floor any Paro to floorWink

And the second scene was more close to my heart coz both broken souls was finally going to have a family on their own..that joy , that smile, that contention..my God PARUD always manage me to fool .."idiot this is drama not real"...How the hell they did these scenes with such conviction?!..Hats of to SANISHClapClap

Thank you Ashish and Sanaya for bringing PARUD into our lives same day a year back and making it more memorable with your impeccable acting..."HUM-PARUD-HAMESHA"

Thank you Mano for playing a big part in reliving this beautiful journey through your collages and that condensed form is a real eye-candy..

Am forever in your debt Mano for these beautiful creations Hug

Deeps such a lovely write up for RR day
Nothing more to add
Its perfect

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ELLUNDAA-Pramila--Mukti-deepseldeepa.e

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

He was stumped that he got it right the first time itself