Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
OH NO ! i cant even look at the pic ! Its heart-wrenching ! 
They intentionally put this twist post revelation , i guess it will increase Arzoo's hatred for men ! 
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Bujee 
Even I thought that Aarzoo should just move out of the Niyamat house after Sahir reveals that he's been fooling her,but her family is not there and she doesn't know anyone in Mumbai except Chaudharys and her father,whom she disgusts to the core,it definitely seems like a blunder in a society where the vultures are roaming freely.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Its the harsh reality of life depicted  here .. pics r disturbing but its brutal reality shown here

Its very easy for us to say she should walk out of the house for her self-respect  .. And we all did say this many times in the forum itself .. so Aarzoo does exactly the same ... What happens to her next is the reality we often dont realise ... at times one needs to keep the self-respect at stake for the sake of our life  ... Aarzoo knows noone in this city .. so walking out of the house at late night was definitely not a practical move from her side but more of an emotional one and mayb we too wanted her to do the same ... But this teaches us a good lesson .. at times we should keep our emotions aside and think practically ..
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thats true Jyoti !
Thats the problem with Arzoo moving out from Niyamat house as well, she has two younger sister whom she needs to protect. 
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@sho-sweet - haan yaar how emotional were we to nail down that decision of Aarzoo moving out of the house ...where in practically things are even worse than what she has seen.. .. 
A reality check : A female  who interacts with d outside world works in an office around with so many people lands up in such a nightmare situation forget about her two younger sisters who are yet to see their world out home...
I feel there is NO CHOICE now SahirAzeemChaudary will have to break down n face the reality of his feelings emotions n next reveal his past to breathe some fresh air ...
@jyoti08 - hello jyoti ji Well said πŸ‘πŸΌ...has been a perfect example of how we (girls n ladies) often tend to get carried away with our inner turmoil n emotions while we decide on something wherein the fact n reality gives us a 180 degree spin 

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heart breaking, but glad the makers r raising the issue...r safety is also r responsibility...
😭
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This has come out well...really..
So, did Sahir enter his number as a priority call...he did gift her the mobile...😳
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

This has come out well...really..

So, did Sahir enter his number as a priority call...he did gift her the mobile...😳

hey chicksoup ...must be as emergency helpline anytime anywhereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€— 
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These pictures are disturbing indeed and not something I wanted to watch first thing in the morning.  
However what makers are showing is reality of their convenience. In real life, 9 out of 10 times, no one comes to the aid of the girl and she falls prey to the viciousness of the perpetrator. The harsh truth is that she becomes just yet another number in the exponentially growing violent acts against women.

You want to give social message, show another bunch of girls happening on the scene and beating the culprit black and blue, vandalize his taxi, go insane trying to save this poor hapless girl. 

But this is a serial where makers are chained in the grip of TRPs and hero saving heroine toh banta hai boss. πŸ˜‰  Now if Sahir takes upon himself to give Arzoo some self defense lessons as a result of this, then I will say makers indeed have a social message in their mind behind these gruesome sequence. 
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarathiMulgi

These pictures are disturbing indeed and not something I wanted to watch first thing in the morning.  

However what makers are showing is reality of their convenience. In real life, 9 out of 10 times, no one comes to the aid of the girl and she falls prey to the viciousness of the perpetrator. The harsh truth is that she becomes just yet another number in the exponentially growing violent acts against women.

You want to give social message, show another bunch of girls happening on the scene and beating the culprit black and blue, vandalize his taxi, go insane trying to save this poor hapless girl. 

But this is a serial where makers are chained in the grip of TRPs and hero saving heroine toh banta hai boss. πŸ˜‰  Now if Sahir takes upon himself to give Arzoo some self defense lessons as a result of this, then I will say makers indeed have a social message in their mind behind these gruesome sequence. 

Well said MarathiMulgi πŸ‘πŸΌ