Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
ohh my godd..horrible pics...why did they choose such disgusting route. ...poor aarzoo.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
God only knows how shivya did it. 
Atleast such scenes with HC he makes her comfortable and guides her through like a mentor. Kudos to the girl. 
The pics itself are so depressing and sad. :(( Pata nai episode kaise dekhenge. Feel awful after seeing this. They could have put her life at risk if they needed something drastic. The poor girl has already been through so much another torture wasnt needed :'( 
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dint expect this track to go this deep...mujhe laga thodi si hatha paayi hogi...yeh kuch deep hi hogaya...this is surely a depressing thing to watch but at the same time it also encourages a social message coz things like these are happening around... so i would say lets see it as a precautionary thing...would have never wanted this to happen with Arzoo though...
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. The article tells us about the harsh reality of what happens to women in many countries.   

I know it's disturbing to see those pics but that is the reality of this world. There are many monsters out there and it takes alot of courage to stand up for the injustice that takes place. 
They trying to show the extreme of what actually happens to thousands of women out there on a daily basis. 
We find it hard to see this in a serial so imagine how those families who have to live with this feels. 
I hope this helps women to understand the need to speak up and not accept cruelty and violence. 

Hats off to Shivya for pulling this off 
Homeslice thumbnail
Sahir will save her in time dont worry!
I think they are doing this to spread awareness. It is dark, but that is the truth. There is no use in sugarcoating a fact right?
Disturbing pic but reality is harsh it's only a show but in real no one helps women in trouble .
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no :( but its needed for the awesomeness of the story to progress so ' 
But :( the message of women's safety is needed ! 

And this pic though! 

Edited by -Martinski- - 9 years ago
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG 😲...WTH😭 kya yaar tht taxi driver seriously looks like a monster 😡or even more😭😭 hats off shivya 👏👏 her expressions and the last pic where HC holds  her 🤢man dis is killing 💔 i never thought ths would go dis deep 😭😭
nehaarshi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OHHH NOOO..omhhgodd... i m getting so scared and tensed
feeling so soso so sad for arzoo😭hatts off shivya👏👏
Edited by nehaarshi09 - 9 years ago
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Though this is harsh worse pathetic reality😭  I think the message here is very valid enough with New year n parties coming our way 🤔... 
These last lines KUDOS for planning this awareness in a television👍🏼

While you make plans, ensure your safety, that is the message you will see in upcoming episode of Humsafars. To not be a victim and ensure that potential perpetrators are kept at bay. Keep handy enough safety devic

Until yesterday I was in the thought of Aarzoo just walking out of this house and staying away from all this love proposal drama n all 😭 this incident RINGs a bell indeed👍🏼 ...
She knows no one in the city except Sahir n Zaki and for her to go with such a decision is not wise until she goes to the extreme of leaving back to Lucknow 👍🏼...But then they dont even have a house there to rely on ...She is in a CHECK😭😭😭