Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

||Party thread for our stalker || peep in gals

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Hey people,
Guess who had got promoted this time????

Okay here are the clues

• She is a reader
  • She is a writer
  • She is well known for her lengthy comments
here comes the main clue
  • She is the stalker of this forum

Hope u all got it, yes its our sudha (or should i say stalker Sudha) aka madhurish

Drop in ur wishes for her dearies.

Edited by uma88 - 30 December 2014 at 6:30am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi14drashtiraPRATHA1.Harini.karamjeetvarshajoshi17silverfireAbhiya4lifemadhurishMy_VivJaanCroppedHorizon.meenji22RIMO9013RM14-QueenlyChitra--DZ-

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Edited by uma88 - 30 December 2014 at 5:48am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tavammlove_viviHappySoul-4vamahimeshashruthi14drashtiravasavi_sriPRATHA1My_VivJaanCroppedHorizon.Abhiya4lifemadhurishRM14-QueenlyChitra--DZ-

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
See who all had dropped in their wishes for u :
Abhiya4life (Meghu)

After 11 months and 11 days...Sudha you have become IF-Rockerz ROFL A very accurate calculation if I say ROFL

Time for an essay...if I can pull it off LOL Here goes nothing...*takes a deep breath*

Okay to start, I suck at making threads...but I hope you won't mind...because you know how much I love you Big smile And I mean it...I love you lots Sudha...you are my favorite stalkerLOL We joined IF a day apart, it's weird...but cool...we were destined to meet ROFL

I remember when I posted my first OS here...and you were the first one to comment on it Embarrassed And it was a long comment for me...I felt happy Wink Like about to explode happy...because I thought the OS was terrible LOL 

Then you started writing your own stories...and I got first most of the time until our insane sisters showed up LOL Yes guys I used to get first in her stories LOL 

You are one of my sweetest sisters...and I'm glad that I have a sis like you Hug I hope we will always remain in touch...and maybe meet each other in person one day Big smile 

Congrats for becoming IF-Rockerz...I know you like the Dazzlerz color...but you have to deal with it LOL I hope you become IF-Sizzlerz sooner...because you took forever to get to this rank ROFL The IF unicorns shall bless thee with indestructible spamming skills ROFL*awkward*

So this is my essay...hoped you liked it sudha...I really do hope you like it...

I'm lazy...so I am just adding onto my already written essay...LOL Feeling awkward again...funniest moment that I can remember between us is that fight over the first spot in Ni's LTKFTLLOL After all that fighting...you finally took the first spot...because of your stalking skills and my internet ROFL There should be more funny incidents...but I can't think of them off the top of my headLOL

How am I writing this much?ROFL It's a world record!!! LOLLOL Then again I do love you very much...LOL I've said that like 3 times already ROFL I have a habit of repeating myself...TongueYour present will be given to you on New Years Eve or Day...you know what I'm talking aboutWink Let the time zones decide when you will get the gift...LOL

There is my final product of an essay...but knowing Ni and Di (LOL that rhymes) they will write much more...oh well...love you very much sudha and I'm glad I have a sis like you Hug (four times nowLOL)

Miss_uliuli (titli)

"congratulations Sudha for turning red hot. I'm very happy for your promotion. But you know higher posts always carry bigger responsibilities. So from now you have to write more and more ROFLing stories for us all and also have to update them without delay!LOL and for our special moments.. Though we haven't interacted much but just today I've fooled you while we were chatting!Wink so unfair na? At one side I'm congratulating u n same day making u fool!! LOL. I know I know you are not going to leave me. Have already given me Dhamki..Ouch but I'll gladly face anything. I'm for now super happy to see I have compelled you to res for pyaar hai 
Finally..keep writing and commenting. I'm fan of ur long lovely comments too..such a fun to read them like ur stories.."

noiseygirl (shuv)

Congo Sudha for promotion :)
I still remember our 1st chat 
do u remember ?
I asked ur name and u answered it and it was my cousin's name:P
I met u by reading ur story
Sweetheart hope u will rock like this nd be with us as a frnd
God bless u darling Smile

NehaVdian (Neha)

Firstly big congratss to u sudha dii 
i m so happy to meet a person like u 
who is so full of energy as well as surprises 
n lately we have found out our passions n interests infact our way of thinking which is too similar concluding that we our long lost sisters lol 
n twinnies as u said 
n hatss off to ur writing skills n humour 
u have no idea wat a perfect writer u r 
i so wish u get many more such promotions 
not only here but in real life too

just for u to know that there is one person in this world who will always cherish ur friendship 
n ur togetherness 
i m overwhed to have a sister like u 
love u so much dii 
have a grt day full of celeberations 
n i wish u a very happy new year too 
may this yr give u lots of success n.promotions 
n we make many more beautiful memories together adding in our old ones 
love u god bless

ashabanerjee (ashu)

We just love your lengthy Comments and wonderful write ups...keep it up SUDHA dear..love you loads...

Congratulations 

My_VivJaan (suru)

Hi Sudha Dear!!!

So Time came nd You did it becoming Rockerz!!! Yayyy!!! Keep Rocking nd Soon Be sizzling!!!! Hug Hug

Party Time... Rock and Roll...

AzraZaidi (azra) 

Congratulations on your promotion sudha di Big smile 
keep rocking and soon start sizzling Wink
and may you always keep coming first on everyones updates and even mine and surus as you know how we count whos first comment is ... oh btw it was you only who made it LOL Wink 

Ni33(nina)

Dear Baby Stalker...
It's about time you became a Rocker
May your stalking abilites change to spamming
So a new thread for you can be on planning
Sorry but my rhymes suck for the moment
But I am glad we met and we are first spots opponents...ROFL
Have a happy new year in color of flush
I hope I didn't make you blush...ROFL

Sudha... Do you remember how we met?LOL I do... It was during the time I met Di, Lu and Shree and our never forgetable time when we filled 150 pages in less than 24 hours...ROFL It was right after Di, me and Shree spammed and trended for an update at Lu's ATOF... I remember somewhat our convo on Di's storythread...Well mostly spamming it...ROFL Then later when I started my FF the real fun began...ROFL We got to know each other better and after some time we made your first thread of LSAM reach 170+ pages...ROFL Aaa...the convo right there is a funny story by itself... And not appropiate for all ages...ROFL So skipping it...ROFL

But as Meghu has probably said as the funniest moment was when you spammed my thread...Angry I said I would update and I thought doing so after waking up...But you two...you two made me update before going to bed at 4:30 in the morning! And even after saying don't post I'll post the update on a new page... Well you two had something else in mind...Nevertheless I got my vengance for Meghu...But the vengance for you is still unfulfilled...Evil Smile Beware of a spamming Ni...ROFL That should be my New Years present for you... A spammed storythread...ROFL And where the real fun would be...Except for that story we thought of...ROFL

Some more on the way, wil add it later.

Edited by uma88 - 30 December 2014 at 9:45am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

love_vivitavammHappySoul-4vashruthi14vasavi_sriNi33PRATHA1.Harini.My_VivJaanCroppedHorizon.Abhiya4lifemadhurish-DZ-

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff" size="7" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Party invitation </font>

Ennama panalam?
Disco'vukum poghalam

Vodka'va podalam</font>
odi padi adalam

Already neram aachu
Pub'um thaane mudi pochu

Where is the party? Aah unga veetla party>
Where is the party?Aah namma veetla

Where is the party tonight? nadu roadula
Where is the party tonight?tamil naatula

So come and take part in the party gals

ps : song credit to the original writer, taken from the movie silambattam.

Edited by uma88 - 30 December 2014 at 9:50am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tavammlove_viviHappySoul-4vashruthi14drashtira.Harini.anish17varshajoshi17PRATHA1My_VivJaanCroppedHorizon.Abhiya4lifemadhurishRM14-DZ-

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

unres

Edited by meenji22 - 30 December 2014 at 6:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi14PRATHA1uma88.Harini.Abhiya4lifemadhurishCroppedHorizon.RM14

noiseygirl IF-Dazzler
noiseygirl
noiseygirl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
re

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uma88madhurishRM14

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Haha...thread for stalker lol.
i loved it akka. Thanks u so much!!!

only u didn't write my name in the title but still many would have guessed it was me just by reading the word stalker LOL!! especially all the writers would know that bcos i always jump into their stories not even letting them the time to send pm LOL but now a days high competition...all are ready to snatch my precious spot but never mind i love racing too LOL!!

thanks for the lovely pics...& thanks for effort u have taken to collect those lovely speeches from my beautiful buddies & make a perfect thread for me...
i ll reply to their speeches individually soon but right now i'm little busy with writing my spl os as return gift for all ur wishes on my promotion & for new year too...

haha...vodka song for a kudimagal LOL...loved it!! very thoughtful & apt too LOL!!
seriously akka...i'm so so overwhelmed with extreme happiness...i have never imagined that i ll get so much love from u guys...3 threads for my promotion...so many lovely wishes...i 'm really indebted to u all...

i'm really blessed to have a lovely sister like u & glad we met & bonded well through this forum...this forum & all my buddies will be in my heart forever...

how many ever thank i say to u akka that will be nothing bcos u have done so much to me...the biggest thing which i will never forget is to encouraging me to write a story & now i got so many friends through  my stories too...so much love...everything is heart warming...

well, i'm getting emotional so cutting my speech here...
thanks a ton again for this lovely thread!!

thank u all dearies for wishing me...love u all!!
i'll try my best to reply to u in all the 3 threads...
God bless!! 

Edited by madhurish - 31 December 2014 at 3:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tavammshruthi14drashtiraNi33PRATHA1uma88Abhiya4lifeCroppedHorizon.RM14

Abhiya4life IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya4life
Abhiya4life

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah so I added to my speech...the first one on there...that was unexpected LOL
Congo shongo once again Sudha...love you Hug

Edited by Abhiya4life - 30 December 2014 at 8:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post: