Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Salim is so handsome!! Edited and Added (Page 8)

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
mera shahyad yaha meri sherniya pehle hi maidaan mei utar chuki hai ROFL
go sherniya gooo Cool 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taaniroyalSpringBreakers_akdha.forever_.GreekPrincess....Dexterity...

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnirony

salim looks like rajat??? wow. then im aishwarya rai.LOL forget talent, this guy is nowhere near rajat even look wise. yes evryone has their point of views & i respect it, but plz dont compare anyone with rajat. 
di ROFL
ur comment is the bestest ROFL
hum bhi apne aap ko aishwarya rai bol lete hai ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taaniroyalMallika-E-Tokasshruthikarthik_akdha.forever_

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

Ugh as expected you can find all psychos here like their so not goodlooking Psycho Akbar
i get it that you like salim so very much but atleast for god sake dont think of even comparing him with akbar...salim may be no less than perfect for your eyes but dont forget that this show has been build up by akbar's acting and was at number 1 position because of him not salim's...
bow down shree Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24_Dexterity__akdha.forever_

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

I get it that they're trying desperately hard to promote Salim and Anarkali at the cost of RT and PS!
I get it that Jodha and Akbar are being made to look quite incapable and dull at this point in time just so the shine on Sanar is more!
I get it that they've deliberately tarnished RT's look with that coal-paint like daadi mooch behind which a handsome young man is hiding!
I get it that over time (maybe monthsss) Salim will get more fans and RT PS will be pushed out of the screen except for supporting scenes!
This is how it happens in all of Ekta's serials so I get it...

However, two things might never change

True, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder - but whatever people agree about RT/Akbar or not - his looks have generally been a unanimous crowd puller here... even amongst those who aren't a fan of his onscreen/offscreen character!

His acting skills - especially for a 23 year old - has gained National recognition. With only two popular serials as lead, he's garnered 20+ Nationally-recognized (not just popular) awards and I don't think the guy playing Salim can really match that. RT's Mazhar scene had actually made a tough cookie like Ekta Kapoor break down into tears... so... just saying!!!! 

The proof lies in the pudding, does it not? 

Yep , and we dont f**king need to even discuss it , cauz everyone has eyes .. bashart ke if they use them or not !! That so called Rajat jaisa dikhne wala salim LOL he hasn't won awards like rajat did..
and i dont think he's even comparable a pie wd rajat 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24_akdha.forever_

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justlovetv

What ever it may be, you do not compare Jalal and Salim! Not is it only ridiculous, its also unethical. Rajat has been playing Jalal for about one and a half years now; whereas Ravi has just entered the show. It would be unfair to compare their acting skills at such a stage.
CVs have done their job of doosre ke kandhe par bandook rakhkar goli chalana. They are using Jodha Akbar to make Salim Anarkali prominent, and in the bargain, Jodha and Jalal are being made to look like outcasts. They could have made another show by the name of SA but why wasn't it done so? The PH very well knows about Rajat and Paridhi's fanbase, and they are just trying to cash in on that, which is nothing but a cheap ploy to earn more profits.

How much ever they try to promote Sanar, they will never be able to match the standard PariJat and AkDha have set for us. So the CVs can go to hellThumbs Down

Clap

Well said dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringBreakers

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojaparijat

Originally posted by chitterati

Salim looked like RT...salim is so handsome...oh lord... Did someone pay you to write this post ...
StarClapROFL
ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

...Dexterity...

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Mehak---

Originally posted by munnirony

salim looks like rajat??? wow. then im aishwarya rai.LOL forget talent, this guy is nowhere near rajat even look wise. yes evryone has their point of views & i respect it, but plz dont compare anyone with rajat. 
di ROFL
ur comment is the bestest ROFL
hum bhi apne aap ko aishwarya rai bol lete hai ROFL

Exactly ROFL

_akdha.forever_

SpringBreakers IF-Rockerz
SpringBreakers
SpringBreakers

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lasyap3

Originally posted by justlovetv

What ever it may be, you do not compare Jalal and Salim! Not is it only ridiculous, its also unethical. Rajat has been playing Jalal for about one and a half years now; whereas Ravi has just entered the show. It would be unfair to compare their acting skills at such a stage.

CVs have done their job of doosre ke kandhe par bandook rakhkar goli chalana. They are using Jodha Akbar to make Salim Anarkali prominent, and in the bargain, Jodha and Jalal are being made to look like outcasts. They could have made another show by the name of SA but why wasn't it done so? The PH very well knows about Rajat and Paridhi's fanbase, and they are just trying to cash in on that, which is nothing but a cheap ploy to earn more profits.

How much ever they try to promote Sanar, they will never be able to match the standard PariJat and AkDha have set for us. So the CVs can go to hellThumbs Down

Clap

Well said dear 
ThanksEmbarrassed

...Dexterity...

Go to top