Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

._.Bubbles._. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AbHer_neha

so true di these people need to understand dat but dey mad so we hv nothing else to expect dan stupid things like dis😊

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Being a Akdha Fan and this serial being JA , I would love to see prominence given to Akdha. Hoping CVS stand by this.  I still have not gotten over this Leap and watching my beloved Akdha as middle aged parents is heart breaking. As long as in this JA, Akdha is given prominence I will watch it for them.

That said,  I think its unfair to compare actors. Earlier I have watched RT being praised to the roof and Pari being bashed though for me personally both contributed equally to the success of this serial.
Now its RT VS Salim. RT is definitely more talented but that does not mean Ravi is not fit to be Salim. With time he will fit into this role. Right now more than Princely Character, he needs to act as Soldier as right now the way story is progressing, Salim is more interested in leading a simple life and not as a Prince. As story progresses and When Salim needs to get into the Prince Character am sure he will do well.

Let's just wish all of them the very best.  Best way is Praise the actor/actress whom we love and adore and not criticize others. As everyone has their own favorites.

well said 😃
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: myviewprem

The actor acting Salim is handsome. If you see the real Salim picture in museum in taj mahal where many photos are kept he is one of most handsome guys. The same goes to Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. No one in film/serial world can match the real ones. So I do not personally think comparison should be truly made. After all beauty lies in eyes of beholder 😉

But comparing Rajat and this new guy(Ravi or Rajiv) is not correct because I have read that Rajat acted in many historical as royal (although I have not seen it) for past 8-9 years or so as lead. While about Ravi I have never read he acted as lead or as royal. So first time he is doing a historical royal role. I will judge his acting after may be 3-6 months.

Also currently he is just an ordinary soldier and common guy not a crown prince of Mughal empire. So he need not truly act royal and can behave like a common guy. This is also necessary for him to make anarkali fall in love with him(as per CVs story) though I do not understand why they do not want anarkali to know who he is? He was also pretty good at fight scenes although this must be a first time.

I would not compare him to Rajat now because Rajat has done all this for past 8-10 years in few historical serials. So comparing someone who has 10 years experience in the field and someone taking baby steps in a historical royal character is not at all correct. If you keep on doing same thing year after year obviously you become expert in it. And Rajat is acting Akbar for past 18 months while this new Salim is just hardly a week old at playing Salim. Lets see how he acts after another 3 to 6 months atleast before comparing. But the fact that people are already comparing him to Rajat means he has had some impact else why will people talk so much about him(whether against or for)? Lets see in future the real challenge is when he challenges Akbar and Mughal army to save his love anarkali. Those scenes will prove his calibre as an actor not these commoner scenes.

so true
marshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Akdha best no one cane. Be compared to them
Leave sanar  a random couple
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow 17 pages...lol..TM you do not need to feel sorry and feel free to express your views! Its good that you are liking him at least the serial is bearable for you! I do not like his acting as of now but lets see if he improves or stays the same!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kindly note that this is an open forum and not an AKdha ,Rajat or Pari Fanclub and the new entrants to this show are an equal part of the show and have an equal right to be discussed on the forum ,if you do not like the new characters/actors then feel free to ignore posts around them but please note fans of the new jodi and the new actors are very much a part of this forum and that the new entrants dont have to be constantly compared to the old ones and dont have to be mocked either feel free to dislike them but it does not give you license to mock and compare both of which are against IF COC

Topic remains closed

JA DT
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago