Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Salim is so handsome!! Edited and Added (Page 13)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 102950

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutuja...

If u thinking SA is regal n royal then plz check your eyes from Eye specialist.. u needed it badly... ROFL

plz don't post abt SA... bcoz its Jodha Akbar forum..

n Akdha/Parijat ke alawa yaha pe chote mote logon ko discuss nahi kia jata..LOL




This is to let everyone know for final time that the forum belongs to all fan grps whether its Jodha-Jalal or Salim-Anarkali since both couples r part of Jodha-Akbra show ..

So any such post which is mocking any member or fan grp by telling him/her not to come or post on this forum will result in direct WL rise for the member next time and such posts will b directly trashed  too

JA Dev team



Edited by jyoti06 - 30 December 2014 at 6:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_neha-LetItGo--DZ-

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Joined: 29 October 2013
Posts: 9129

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

I get it that they're trying desperately hard to promote Salim and Anarkali at the cost of RT and PS!
I get it that Jodha and Akbar are being made to look quite incapable and dull at this point in time just so the shine on Sanar is more!
I get it that they've deliberately tarnished RT's look with that coal-paint like daadi mooch behind which a handsome young man is hiding!
I get it that over time (maybe monthsss) Salim will get more fans and RT PS will be pushed out of the screen except for supporting scenes!
This is how it happens in all of Ekta's serials so I get it...

However, two things might never change

True, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder - but whatever people agree about RT/Akbar or not - his looks have generally been a unanimous crowd puller here... even amongst those who aren't a fan of his onscreen/offscreen character!

His acting skills - especially for a 23 year old - has gained National recognition. With only two popular serials as lead, he's garnered 20+ Nationally-recognized (not just popular) awards and I don't think the guy playing Salim can really match that. RT's Mazhar scene had actually made a tough cookie like Ekta Kapoor break down into tears... so... just saying!!!! 

The proof lies in the pudding, does it not? 

  


well said Shradha..

@bold: I really doubt this. Even now I watch JA just for a glimpse of these two, this is how much we love them..I just watch their scenes and quit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_nehaRashmi81lashy

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 08 March 2006
Posts: 43368

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
@TM: Salim is indeed very handsome, but yes AK is not as beautiful and attractive as she should be.


munni_rajatfan IF-Stunnerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Joined: 06 January 2008
Posts: 28059

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Mrs.Tokas--

Originally posted by munnirony

royal & salim??? oh plz. RT is the ultimate symbol of royalty. & salim looks like jalal??? even biggest RT haters wont claim tht. OMG. r we watching the same show?? actually, anar looks better than salim. obviously, she also has no comparison with RT-PS, but at least she is slightly better acting wise than Mr. salim. actually rajat has to look dull, to make salim look bright. if RT once again gets back to his old look without this dull make up, "handsome" salim will be gone.LOL
omg ROFL well sid yaar

rajat keeping beard, changing his voice just to match up a 40 yr old & yes i can proudly say he is a perfectionist. he is deliberately looking dull to look like a mid aged man.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1AbHer_nehalashy

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 08 March 2006
Posts: 43368

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by Rutuja...

If u thinking SA is regal n royal then plz check your eyes from Eye specialist.. u needed it badly... ROFL

plz don't post abt SA... bcoz its Jodha Akbar forum..

n Akdha/Parijat ke alawa yaha pe chote mote logon ko discuss nahi kia jata..LOL




This is to let everyone know for final time that the forum belongs to all fan grps whether its Jodha-Jalal or Salim-Anarkali since both couples r part of Jodha-Akbra show ..

So any such post which is mocking any member or fan grp by telling him/her not to come or post on this forum will result in direct WL rise for the member next time and such posts will b directly trashed  too

JA Dev team



thankyou jyo,that was badly needed here.


Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 30 December 2014 at 6:09am
taaniroyal Coolbie
taaniroyal
taaniroyal

FF Graphicer
Joined: 05 October 2013
Posts: 17266

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

@TM: Salim is indeed very handsome, but yes AK is not as beautiful and attractive as she should be.


arre aub tu baaz ajao.. Comparision isnt allowed.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dexterity_

Vtui IF-Dazzler
Vtui
Vtui

Joined: 30 December 2014
Posts: 2964

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
   salim look like RAJATClap
Hilarious post

You presently in AGRA or Amritsar. As for as I know, only these two have...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dexterity_

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Joined: 04 September 2012
Posts: 21295

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

I get it that they're trying desperately hard to promote Salim and Anarkali at the cost of RT and PS!
I get it that Jodha and Akbar are being made to look quite incapable and dull at this point in time just so the shine on Sanar is more!
I get it that they've deliberately tarnished RT's look with that coal-paint like daadi mooch behind which a handsome young man is hiding!
I get it that over time (maybe monthsss) Salim will get more fans and RT PS will be pushed out of the screen except for supporting scenes!
This is how it happens in all of Ekta's serials so I get it...

However, two things might never change

True, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder - but whatever people agree about RT/Akbar or not - his looks have generally been a unanimous crowd puller here... even amongst those who aren't a fan of his onscreen/offscreen character!

His acting skills - especially for a 23 year old - has gained National recognition. With only two popular serials as lead, he's garnered 20+ Nationally-recognized (not just popular) awards and I don't think the guy playing Salim can really match that. RT's Mazhar scene had actually made a tough cookie like Ekta Kapoor break down into tears... so... just saying!!!! 

The proof lies in the pudding, does it not? 

  


lashy no doubt the show is drifting the MEA way though in a most pathetic way but one thing i fail to understand that salim is next important character to akbar then why such a mediocre actor?..i do not even find his face that attractive, it lacks something and its not the types that will mesmerize you at the first look and this is my opinion without even comparing with RT!..as RT is incomparable, he has made his own pedestal which no one can touch!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJM_mishtidoiadiana12AbHer_neha_Dexterity_...Dexterity...lashy

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
bada wala salim with chota salim offscreen pic

2 3 4 5

Author: Susan.Dsouza   Replies: 32   Views: 5457

Susan.Dsouza 32 5457 20 January 2015 at 2:14am by jalalak
Salim Khannum talks : Ruqaiah adopts Salim LOL

2 3

Author: myviewprem   Replies: 21   Views: 5585

myviewprem 21 5585 25 October 2014 at 4:02am by AkankshaENRIQUE
Salim-Khannum talk: Salim has nervous breakdown in heaven LOL

2 3

Author: myviewprem   Replies: 20   Views: 4968

myviewprem 20 4968 07 September 2014 at 6:29am by spvd
Salim-Khannum covo- Salim's pushups(LOL)

Author: myviewprem   Replies: 8   Views: 2599

myviewprem 8 2599 13 August 2014 at 9:43pm by harrybird
Salim-Khannum talks: Salim's new class in heaven LOL

Author: myviewprem   Replies: 8   Views: 1330

myviewprem 8 1330 13 August 2014 at 4:34am by Devilicious_ME

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index