Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

dear we have no prob with salim. and their are many new Sanar fans... but at least he has no comparison with jalal... .
we don't want to hurt you but Jalu k name p hum kuj b kr sakty...

I believe your Jalu does not worth more than the feelings you guys are hurting here, I am feeling really bad for TM, she just wrote about the resemblance and even her comparison was not offending and words were all used as per the COC of I-F, but what you all wrote in reply was horrible, you guys should be the ones saying sorry for your rude words not her.

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 9 years ago
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

I believe your Jalu does not worth more than the feelings you guys are hurting here, I am feeling really bad for TM, she just wrote about the resemblance and even her comparison was not offending and words were all used as per the COC of I-F, but what you all wrote in reply was horrible, you guys should be the ones saying sorry for your rude words not her.

yes I agree but someone in this thread called jalal psycho.. is it right. ...
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
khair leave it... mods already warned... every one has its own choice...
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The actor acting Salim is handsome. If you see the real Salim picture in museum in taj mahal where many photos are kept he is one of most handsome guys. The same goes to Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. No one in film/serial world can match the real ones. So I do not personally think comparison should be truly made. After all beauty lies in eyes of beholder 😉

But comparing Rajat and this new guy(Ravi or Rajiv) is not correct because I have read that Rajat acted in many historical as royal (although I have not seen it) for past 8-9 years or so as lead. While about Ravi I have never read he acted as lead or as royal. So first time he is doing a historical royal role. I will judge his acting after may be 3-6 months.

Also currently he is just an ordinary soldier and common guy not a crown prince of Mughal empire. So he need not truly act royal and can behave like a common guy. This is also necessary for him to make anarkali fall in love with him(as per CVs story) though I do not understand why they do not want anarkali to know who he is? He was also pretty good at fight scenes although this must be a first time.

I would not compare him to Rajat now because Rajat has done all this for past 8-10 years in few historical serials. So comparing someone who has 10 years experience in the field and someone taking baby steps in a historical royal character is not at all correct. If you keep on doing same thing year after year obviously you become expert in it. And Rajat is acting Akbar for past 18 months while this new Salim is just hardly a week old at playing Salim. Lets see how he acts after another 3 to 6 months atleast before comparing. But the fact that people are already comparing him to Rajat means he has had some impact else why will people talk so much about him(whether against or for)? Lets see in future the real challenge is when he challenges Akbar and Mughal army to save his love anarkali. Those scenes will prove his calibre as an actor not these commoner scenes.

Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well to me akbar is rajat  ,there is no comparison,rajat  the real badshah of indian television,well for me i never watched historical drama before but this one was diffirent and now im huge fan of rajat,but comparition is a no no,rajat is all royal  he walk talks like a true king to me he gave his soul for this roleEdited by amina1 - 9 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taaniroyal

yes I agree but someone in this thread called jalal psycho.. is it right. ...

it would be better if you read some initial replies of this thread, I am sure you will get the idea that who turn a simple thread into a battle field.
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

No one was trying to hurt anyone here. They were just speaking the truth.
We have dedicatedly watched this show for the past one and a half years. It is obviously upsetting to see the two people who have given their everything for this show just be sidelined like that. Comparisons are bound to happen, but not at such a stage where the new actors have just entered and yet to prove themselves fully
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No need to say sorry dear. It's an open forum & you have every right to express ur views. And plz do not change your views just because people do not agree with them. I m an AkDha fan & I would also say that there's no comparison between Akbar & Salim but if you find him handsome that's perfectly all right. It's ur opinion & you have every right to express it.😊
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know you very much like salim anarkali but don't compare with Jalal and  jodha.
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

I get it that they're trying desperately hard to promote Salim and Anarkali at the cost of RT and PS!

I get it that Jodha and Akbar are being made to look quite incapable and dull at this point in time just so the shine on Sanar is more!
I get it that they've deliberately tarnished RT's look with that coal-paint like daadi mooch behind which a handsome young man is hiding!
I get it that over time (maybe monthsss) Salim will get more fans and RT PS will be pushed out of the screen except for supporting scenes!
This is how it happens in all of Ekta's serials so I get it...

However, two things might never change

True, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder - but whatever people agree about RT/Akbar or not - his looks have generally been a unanimous crowd puller here... even amongst those who aren't a fan of his onscreen/offscreen character!

His acting skills - especially for a 23 year old - has gained National recognition. With only two popular serials as lead, he's garnered 20+ Nationally-recognized (not just popular) awards and I don't think the guy playing Salim can really match that. RT's Mazhar scene had actually made a tough cookie like Ekta Kapoor break down into tears... so... just saying!!!! 

The proof lies in the pudding, does it not? 

👏👏👏