Jodha Akbar

Salim is so handsome!! Edited and Added - Page 11

Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
   salim look like RAJAT👏
Hilarious post

You presently in AGRA or Amritsar. As for as I know, only these two have...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lashy

I get it that they're trying desperately hard to promote Salim and Anarkali at the cost of RT and PS!

I get it that Jodha and Akbar are being made to look quite incapable and dull at this point in time just so the shine on Sanar is more!
I get it that they've deliberately tarnished RT's look with that coal-paint like daadi mooch behind which a handsome young man is hiding!
I get it that over time (maybe monthsss) Salim will get more fans and RT PS will be pushed out of the screen except for supporting scenes!
This is how it happens in all of Ekta's serials so I get it...

However, two things might never change

True, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder - but whatever people agree about RT/Akbar or not - his looks have generally been a unanimous crowd puller here... even amongst those who aren't a fan of his onscreen/offscreen character!

His acting skills - especially for a 23 year old - has gained National recognition. With only two popular serials as lead, he's garnered 20+ Nationally-recognized (not just popular) awards and I don't think the guy playing Salim can really match that. RT's Mazhar scene had actually made a tough cookie like Ekta Kapoor break down into tears... so... just saying!!!! 

The proof lies in the pudding, does it not? 

lashy no doubt the show is drifting the MEA way though in a most pathetic way but one thing i fail to understand that salim is next important character to akbar then why such a mediocre actor?..i do not even find his face that attractive, it lacks something and its not the types that will mesmerize you at the first look and this is my opinion without even comparing with RT!..as RT is incomparable, he has made his own pedestal which no one can touch!
Vtui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hate it ,hate it hate it infinite times. Was that bashing of such a brilliant/ genius actor necessary? Why? If they have wanted that Salim Anarkali should take over the show, they shud do it positively , draw a bigger a line against akdha, dont  erase them forcefully just because you have paid them to use their skills, esp RT. I think they are trying to malign his skill image, just like Shahjahan order to chop-off hands of all labour in building of Taj-mahal so that no other Taj cud be built. The CVs and makers of the show, chopping off Rajat's skills. How I wish Rajat get another grand show, b4 the ridiculous things happen
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: taaniroyal

arre aub tu baaz ajao.. Comparision isnt allowed.. 

I have just written my opinion about salim, read it again or get your eyes checked.

Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wait you apologized? Chill we aren't enemies just we had to put our views further. Hope every Satakli fan agrees with ur edited part!!
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg post ...rajat ke fans ne laga di na vaat. .haha...but salim and anarkali m woh jaan nhi jo akdha m h...!
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

I have just written my opinion about salim, read it again or get your eyes checked.

she's muuccchh better then salim...
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dear we have no prob with salim. and their are many new Sanar fans... but at least he has no comparison with jalal... .
we don't want to hurt you but Jalu k name p hum kuj b kr sakty...
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well i agree anar looks very ordinary, but salim doesnt look better as well. look wise both r just the same. & as u said acting wise anar is better than salim. anar is playing the role of a ordinary girl, so salim is playing a prince but he dont have any princely aura. & im not talking about looks, im talking about personality & body language which is weak. he maybe gud as a supporting role but is not suitable for a prince's character. he may look ok as a ordinary guy, but he is totally a let down as a prince. the guys playing murad, daniyaal or even kutub look more royal & princely. 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Being a Akdha Fan and this serial being JA , I would love to see prominence given to Akdha. Hoping CVS stand by this.  I still have not gotten over this Leap and watching my beloved Akdha as middle aged parents is heart breaking. As long as in this JA, Akdha is given prominence I will watch it for them.

That said,  I think its unfair to compare actors. Earlier I have watched RT being praised to the roof and Pari being bashed though for me personally both contributed equally to the success of this serial.
Now its RT VS Salim. RT is definitely more talented but that does not mean Ravi is not fit to be Salim. With time he will fit into this role. Right now more than Princely Character, he needs to act as Soldier as right now the way story is progressing, Salim is more interested in leading a simple life and not as a Prince. As story progresses and When Salim needs to get into the Prince Character am sure he will do well.

Let's just wish all of them the very best.  Best way is Praise the actor/actress whom we love and adore and not criticize others. As everyone has their own favorites.
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago