Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Saffron groups attack halls screening Aamir Khan's 'PK' (Page 4)

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Nopes I think many people have seen the movie...its a political agenda in some cases, in some cases it is loss of business as it shows some hard facts...and for some aag main ghee daalne ka kaam. and there is definitely trolling going on for various reasons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpener

Sahirkhan Senior Member
Sahirkhan
Sahirkhan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
India can never improve...stupid politicians have teared up the entire civilness of this countrty...its a country run by goons and somewhere down the line we are too weak and laidback to fight against them rather we vote for them in coming elections..
saffron guys are part of "bajrang dal" which a small part of "vishwa hindu parishad"(an ally of BJP)...Narendra modi is Prime minister and head of BJP..why is he and his party silent on this vandalism..why cant they say it is wrong to such things...

The more i am growing up,the more i am hating my country!!Ouch
Sharpener Goldie
Sharpener
Sharpener

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahirkhan

India can never improve...stupid politicians have teared up the entire civilness of this countrty...its a country run by goons and somewhere down the line we are too weak and laidback to fight against them rather we vote for them in coming elections..
saffron guys are part of "bajrang dal" which a small part of "vishwa hindu parishad"(an ally of BJP)...Narendra modi is Prime minister and head of BJP..why is he and his party silent on this vandalism..why cant they say it is wrong to such things...

The more i am growing up,the more i am hating my country!!Ouch

There are always going to be wackjobs and assholes in every country, but you should never hate your country. I never lived in India; been there only 4 times but my parents are Indian and although there's horribly regressive people in India who do the nastiest shit, there are still thousands of good people and I LOVE INDIA. 

India is such a beautiful land, you should be proud to belong to it Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaFiery.FawkesQuixotic5_Darling_Sharif.Badmaash..RamKiJanaki..

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaQuixotic5Sharif.Badmaashglace-bleue

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaQuixotic5..RamKiJanaki..

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
This is jst so sad
Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feiry.Fawkes

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Lighthearted

these countries will not change until they not understand who are using religion for politics 

Seriously ...I want PK to do 400 cr nowEvil Smile...just to rub some salt on these idiots...LOL

@ Fiery...I don't know if its true or not...but Love Jihad is like making someone of a different religion fall in love with you and then ask them to convert to ur religion if they want to be with u or want to marry u...Tongue

Ahhh, that shit.

Well, I can't even call it bullshit for having seen my best friend convert in real life even after being super religious LOL f**k love and f**k those f**kers who dare to fall in love with someone from another religion but can't accept them for who they are...Bunch of f**ktards
fieryHug
punarjanam ki hardik badhayeeyan!

kya hua tha?
did blue ice report you too?Ouch

and what's all this f**k this f**k that? ladki ho, ladkiyo ki tarah kabhi pyar se bhi baat kar liya kar yaarLOL
I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Feiry.Fawkes

Originally posted by Lighthearted

these countries will not change until they not understand who are using religion for politics 

Seriously ...I want PK to do 400 cr nowEvil Smile...just to rub some salt on these idiots...LOL

@ Fiery...I don't know if its true or not...but Love Jihad is like making someone of a different religion fall in love with you and then ask them to convert to ur religion if they want to be with u or want to marry u...Tongue

Ahhh, that shit.

Well, I can't even call it bullshit for having seen my best friend convert in real life even after being super religious LOL f**k love and f**k those f**kers who dare to fall in love with someone from another religion but can't accept them for who they are...Bunch of f**ktards

The Love jihad scenario will apply in the case where a person has planned to make someone of another religion fall in love with them with the intention of converting them...

Sometimes people of different religions genuinely fall in love and then one of them has to convert for whatever reasons...that won't be love-jihad I guess..
there is no jihad like that 
Ouch

Jihad means struggle . Struggle to be good . Jihad is the most misused word today .

Edited by MaNeBhiPyarKiya - 30 December 2014 at 11:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

Go to top