Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

whn did yu start watching NAUC? (Page 3)

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Loved the bondidg of cousins so started seeing ..but after few weeks it was gettng bored so i jst left it off..after dat i saw one episode in which viraj was tying his jacket over nisha when pant got tored and i found him sooo handsome and soo strtd seeing it ...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryMsfairyCindreLa

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I used to watch it on and off before Viraj's entry LOL Me too found it a little boring- coz the jodis weren't that impressive- they had shown Dolly pairing with Sumit. I thought Sumit didn't deserve a girl like Dolly. Unfortunately their shaadi did take place. Chalo, next we saw Riteish harassing Nisha & still everything was forgotten & Kirti got engaged to him. Oh well, I had pretty much lost interest & then. Next, I saw Viraj's advertisement on TV waala episode-where he urged girls to join his academy! I thought he looks good but what if he's equally messed up like the other 2 guys. But aisaa kuch nahi hua (thank you, writers) LOL.. I liked his respectful attitude towards women (I mean c'mon, how many men do we see like him on TV?). Bass I have been a regular viewer since then!

agree.. dey shud ve shwn sumit as a strng chrctr.
ritesh_nisha track i saw in bits n pieces.it was borng..
and afta seein viraj am watchng again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I am watching NAUC from the episode #1.
But I used to watch on & off. It was like I watched one or two epi, then missed another couple of epis. But I had the track of the show.

I have started watching regularly when Ritesh used to be chipkofy with Nishu. He used to annoy me a LOT. And Nishu used to be so mad at me.
That particular track intrigued me. Cuz it was for the first time on Desi Telly that a girl does not want to be in a relationship. And her mom & dad are so supportive and understanding.

And I am watching regularly since that.

p.s.- Viraj <3

MsfairyCindreLaShwets1502

MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I loved the concept of cousins bonding and hence started watching it and haven't missed an episode yet. I like the unusual family set up, different kitchens in the same house. The interesting dynamics within the family and the masti of the cousins.
Disclaimer: I am not a Viraj hater..LOLLOL

Was shattered when Viraj entered..LOL never expected the male entry so soon and found the timing very wrong too..LOL The interview track pushed me to stop watching the show too...but the show moved on and is going on strong now. When the balance is set right, all every character has equal importance, I have no problem.

i too was intrigd wid d cncpt.
and d czns bonding z awesome. now am totally fangrlng on viraj:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

RatiKoni Groupbie
RatiKoni
RatiKoni

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I was bored and was zapping between channels and the episode where Viraj was trying to teach Nisha how to shoot was on. Love at first sight with Viraj/Taher Embarrassed but even Nisha's reaction triggered me! Love the show so far! I forgot how much I loved Vivek M in Saudagar when I was a kid LOL

princessgloryShwets1502

alice54 Goldie
alice54
alice54

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Well i started watching this show after i saw the promo where the question about nisha's behaviour was raised and her past came up...
i was totally intrigued and yeah i started watching it...Also after Viraj's entry i dont give it a miss at all.

And this is my first post in this forum:). This forum is becoming active day by day...hopefully it would be more going forward.

ishqnmeShwets1502

MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alice54

Well i started watching this show after i saw the promo where the question about nisha's behaviour was raised and her past came up...
i was totally intrigued and yeah i started watching it...Also after Viraj's entry i dont give it a miss at all.

And this is my first post in this forum:). This forum is becoming active day by day...hopefully it would be more going forward.

yeah... The forum is active nowadays.
Welcome to the forum... be active n have fun Big smile

ishqnmeShwets1502

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Uhh I liked the promo and the concept was amazing but the problem was with what my mom would think about it,... and then I will have sorts of taunting with "ohh so this is how you behave in my absense... you people thing you are too cool huh? modernity etc" so I brushed aside the idea of watching the show...
But then one day as I was going through the channels I saw the promo where it ended with the question "Kyun hai Nisha aisi?" and then a few days later saw the reason (molestation), and I got more interested... I loved the concept of woman empowerment and so I watched Ek Hasina Thhi... and then one day...
I saw... the precap promo of Nisha in Viraj's house... and I just love watching scenes where the girl is drunk... so just to watch the fun I turned up to the channel and since then I am watching it... though I had seen some tidbits from when Nisha did the stress reliever dance and then the statue falls on her... but I have been watching it since then on a regular basis.

Go to top