Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

whn did yu start watching NAUC?

MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
from when are you watching NAUC and wats the reason?

I liked the 1st promo of NAUC and watched till first 2 to 3 weeks, but thn it got boring(For me).

some days ago I saw in sbs (jungle segment) and I was like man.. viraj is so handsome and i liked NiRaj jodi so I strtd watchng NAUC again.

whats ur story behind watchng NAUC.

p.s. just fr forum activity πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I used to watch it on and off before Viraj's entry πŸ˜† Me too found it a little boring- coz the jodis weren't that impressive- they had shown Dolly pairing with Sumit. I thought Sumit didn't deserve a girl like Dolly. Unfortunately their shaadi did take place. Chalo, next we saw Riteish harassing Nisha & still everything was forgotten & Kirti got engaged to him. Oh well, I had pretty much lost interest & then. Next, I saw Viraj's advertisement on TV waala episode-where he urged girls to join his academy! I thought he looks good but what if he's equally messed up like the other 2 guys. But aisaa kuch nahi hua (thank you, writers) πŸ˜†.. I liked his respectful attitude towards women (I mean c'mon, how many men do we see like him on TV?). Bass I have been a regular viewer since then! Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the concept of cousins bonding and hence started watching it and haven't missed an episode yet. I like the unusual family set up, different kitchens in the same house. The interesting dynamics within the family and the masti of the cousins. 
Disclaimer: I am not a Viraj hater..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Was shattered when Viraj entered..πŸ˜† never expected the male entry so soon and found the timing very wrong too..πŸ˜† The interview track pushed me to stop watching the show too...but the show moved on and is going on strong now. When the balance is set right, all every character has equal importance, I have no problem. 

Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I started to watch from the beginning...😊
I too like the concept... it's different from other serials😊

neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I started watching this series as it had cousins bonding and their friendship as concept...still watching it as i love nisha's character...and also because i love niraj jodi...
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
For me..it was like a story to connect with. Am a part of joint family as well with thousand cousins 🀣..and when i watched its first epi..it was like so much enticing and slowly my whole family has started to watch it. Moreover, Viraj's entry made me all the more glued to this show.
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too

saw the first promo and felt interest coz its about cousins and started to watch from 1st epsd ...and till nw watching wtout missin any epsds
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am great fan of Vivek Mushran so after parvarish again I saw that he is coming in this show I wanted to give it a try and loved the joint family concept and cousins bonding but after Virajs entry his character and Tahir  I  became a great fan of NAUC  love the Niraj jodi 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after viraj's entry. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: princessglory

I am great fan of Vivek Mushran so after parvarish again I saw that he is coming in this show I wanted to give it a try and loved the joint family concept and cousins bonding but after Virajs entry his character and Tahir  I  became a great fan of NAUC  love the Niraj jodi 

You watched Parvarish too? Huge fan of Lucky Singh Ahluwalia..πŸ˜† Never knew VM was in the show..was surprised to see him in this show.