India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

I love you

Rumination Goldie
Rumination
Rumination

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Throughout our lives we establish relationships with many different kinds of people, who each ends up having a special place in our hearts and a specific meaning for us.

There are different kinds of "I love you". There is the sweet affection felt towards a true friend or a small child on a light, happy day. There is a grateful kind of love when we realize how someone has enriched our life. There is the concerned kind of love when we worry about someone and need to let him/her know we are truly there for him/her. There is a romantic, head over heels, this is it and I've fallen in love kind of love. I could go on and on - Because the phrase, I love you, can be said in many contexts. That is what makes the phrase so beautiful and unique.

I say, "I love you" to the people that touch my heart. Sometimes it is a friend, relative or a stranger. I think that saying, "I love you", is one of the most important things you will ever say in this lifetime. I feel that the words "I love you" are sacred. I believe the feelings that they evoke are sacred and wonderful. Do not ever be afraid to say, "I love you" but don't always expect it back. Just know that you meant it, said it and God loves you so much for sharing your love. I have and will always tell those people who touch my heart and everyone who affects me in that way deserves to know it and on an often basis, that I love them. This is one thing in my life, which I have no regrets about. What else is there but love?

The world needs more love. People have become so involved with themselves, they have forgotten what it means - But always remember: Love can heal a lot of things. I personally always say, "I love you". I try to make it the last thing you hear me say, because if something happens, that is what I want you to know was the last thing I was thinking.

Yes, I love you and do not know you. I don't care what color you are, what religion you have, what you look like or even if you have done something bad. I love you because you are a human being, like myself - you are a part of the family, Earth. I believe that every human has some good inside somewhere. I may not like or agree with what someone does, but I still love the person inside.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Born2PizzagirivanamLeve

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top