Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma needs to get a grip and stop bashing Sonali (Page 5)

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I get abused often for suporting karishma or making fun if sonali or gautam.. And i dont appreciate it. Spoils the fun. So would never do that to others.   Show is about getting a bunch of losers or wannabees and get their reactions. Fun to appreciate and bash. But when one HM becomes the punching bag.. Not fair! Its a game. We dont know any of them personally.

Fun to tk to u.[/QUOTE]
hey dear 
thats nice mentality u hv not to stoop low even if others do! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

madeinindia Groupbie
madeinindia
madeinindia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
when sonali handed over water bottle to upen tanna told upen to be careful as she might have added poison ...that was one pathetic statement i must say...firstly u take sonali's favour n then u make such statements...not cool at all...
just like gautam is a better player when he is alone similarly tanna is a better player when she is alone without upen around her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodh_Ki_DhuliWorldYatri

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madeinindia

when sonali handed over water bottle to upen tanna told upen to be careful as she might have added poison ...that was one pathetic statement i must say...firstly u take sonali's favour n then u make such statements...not cool at all...
just like gautam is a better player when he is alone similarly tanna is a better player when she is alone without upen around her...

oh thats right.. she was like "did she put poison" but i guess that was a "joke" and should be taken sportingly..hashtag double standards

Edited by SatiSavitri - 30 December 2014 at 1:15am

madeinindiaWorldYatri

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i agree karishma overreacted to the whole tap water thing LOL

but sonali also overreacted to karishma's actions don't you remember how sonalu refused to dance just because karishma was teaching upen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bollykudiMissvinzvibgsohara

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

sonali also snapped her a lot.
 she told her vamp, selfish, she nominated her for no reason, deprived her from luxury budget in spite of her best effort in luxury task. sonali also bitches about Tanna a lot. She trusted Punet not tanna, wheras Puneet told a  blunt lie. when Karishma was nominated Sonali said now tanna will create a hue, whereas she was cool and accepted the nomination sportingly. she gave tanna o out of 10, her captaincy was not that bad. people intentionally broke the rules she, incessantly told them not to do. because of that people also called her nagging and irritating.

I'm not saying Tanna doesn't talk bad about her. it's vice a versa. so don't just point finger at Karishma only.

So many times I saw her making Sonali's hair and doing her make up. She always cook foods for the house. If she is so selfish she wouldn't do it.

exactly even even sonali called her a vamp when karishma was actually telling the truthLOL

both girls overreact to each other

Missvinzsohara

Go to top