Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma needs to get a grip and stop bashing Sonali (Page 4)

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

I seriously don't want to see Upen and Karishma bitching abt Sonali  It's enough already Ermm
And Sonali need to stop chasing Upen when it's obvious he is not interested in her. Infact it seems like Upen is trying to instigate Kari against Sonali on purpose so that he gets to try his chance on Karishma Ouch

sonali is a strong girl lets be happy abt that. these comments taunts dnt bother her.. 
and abt those 2 losers, it doesnt matter caus after the show they both are technically over due to their own respective karnamas on the show Tongue

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Originally posted by ankusanu

Originally posted by carisma2

Shakal to dekh tanna ki... she is so competitive. ..jealousy shows on her face.

+1
i too feel dat
look at her face
full of jealous

Shakal dekhne wail to hai.. Sonali ko to dekha hi nahin jaata... No wonder hunks of the house r steering clear of herLOL

the way u keep bringin sonali in evry post of urs, irrespective kiske baare mein he thread.. makes me wonder are u also obsessed with sonali like the real tanna? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

+1
i too feel dat
look at her face
full of jealous

Shakal dekhne wail to hai.. Sonali ko to dekha hi nahin jaata... No wonder hunks of the house r steering clear of herLOL

the way u keep bringin sonali in evry post of urs, irrespective kiske baare mein he thread.. makes me wonder are u also obsessed with sonali like the real tanna?LOL

Hello.. Post is about tanna's comments about sonali.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WisianSabhayata

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged

+1
i too feel dat
look at her face
full of jealous

the way u keep bringin sonali in evry post of urs, irrespective kiske baare mein he thread.. makes me wonder are u also obsessed with sonali like the real tanna?LOL

its not jus abt here.. its in majority of ur posts.. even abt tanna and cake thread.. u bringin sonali there.. lol

anyways i dnt mean to be rude or anythin.. u definitely like tanna and u r supportin her.. its cool
i jus posted for fun.. 

Edited by MissBrownEyes - 30 December 2014 at 12:07am
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged

+1
i too feel dat
look at her face
full of jealous

its not jus abt here.. its in majority of ur posts.. even abt tanna and cake thread.. u bringin sonali there.. lol

anyways i dnt mean to be rude or anythin.. u definitely like tanna and u r supportin her.. its cool
i jus posted for fun..

I come to njoy comments too. On all th HMs. Yes i have a fav like so many others. But i dont go around abusing others for liking or disliking a candidate. But yes sonali and karishma r being pitted against each other so comparisons r. Valid and normal. I have nothing personal against any HM.

Edited by vibg - 30 December 2014 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged

+1
i too feel dat
look at her face
full of jealous

i jus posted for fun..

I come to njoy comments too. On all th HMs. Yes i have a fav like so many others. But i dont go around abusing others for liking or disliking a candidate. But yes sonali and karishma r being pitted against each other so comparisons r. Valid and normal. I have nothing personal against any HM.

yes thats wt i hv noticed. u dnt go personal on people like sme people.. like if i say smethin abt tanna, people wl start commentin on my views.. u never do that.. u comment on the content.. its fun seein ur comments.. i like that abt u... Smile

vibgSabhayata

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
sonali also snapped her a lot.
 she told her vamp, selfish, she nominated her for no reason, deprived her from luxury budget in spite of her best effort in luxury task. sonali also bitches about Tanna a lot. She trusted Punet not tanna, wheras Puneet told a  blunt lie. when Karishma was nominated Sonali said now tanna will create a hue, whereas she was cool and accepted the nomination sportingly. she gave tanna o out of 10, her captaincy was not that bad. people intentionally broke the rules she, incessantly told them not to do. because of that people also called her nagging and irritating.

I'm not saying Tanna doesn't talk bad about her. it's vice a versa. so don't just point finger at Karishma only.

So many times I saw her making Sonali's hair and doing her make up. She always cook foods for the house. If she is so selfish she wouldn't do it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bollykudivibgSabhayata

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged

+1
i too feel dat
look at her face
full of jealous

i jus posted for fun..

yes thats wt i hv noticed. u dnt go personal on people like sme people.. like if i say smethin abt tanna, people wl start commentin on my views.. u never do that.. u comment on the content.. its fun seein ur comments.. i like that abt u...Smile

I get abused often for suporting karishma or making fun if sonali or gautam.. And i dont appreciate it. Spoils the fun. So would never do that to others.   Show is about getting a bunch of losers or wannabees and get their reactions. Fun to appreciate and bash. But when one HM becomes the punching bag.. Not fair! Its a game. We dont know any of them personally.

Fun to tk to u.

soharaSabhayata

Go to top