Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma needs to get a grip and stop bashing Sonali (Page 2)

TrooperSeven Senior Member
TrooperSeven
TrooperSeven

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Originally posted by bollykudi

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">As far as I know, Indian tap water is NOT safe and it's not a matter of opinion. Secondly, Karishma didn't say anything about anyone being jealous of her but Sonali has (MULTIPLE TIMES) said that karishma is jealous and insecure AND said that all the girls in the house are jealous of her. I'm not sure what world Sonali lives in because there's nothing to be jealous of thereLOL</font>

Hmm.. I was beginning to think things have changed in India.. With all the babaal over karishma not wanting her friend to drink tap water. From salmaan to this forum.. People r sooo pretending they did tap water all the time. Cause every time i go back home people drinking nothing bit bottle water.   I u r sonali's fan.. Fine but dont b sooo blind to obvious abuse! I dont c people buying water from those water waala reDis claimimg they just fill up with tap water.   Sonali has been after karishma since upen rejected her and falling karishma lime a puppy. Sonali hersel has called karishma jhopaD patti wali, vamp and what not when her obvious jhooth were caught. But BB ki special bhanji chaahe drugs le yaa phir jump from men to men... Its all termed.. Ha ha funny, ooh so cute!
Darling I'm just watching the show because I'm bored it's winter break here in Canada and I'm not a Sonali fan I have a hate love relationship with all the contestants and every time I've been to India I've drank tap water, I guess it's just me that may have never gotten sick because of tap water. So I didn't find it a big deal 

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Karishma is losing the plot along with Upen and coming across very negative with her behaviour. 
Best part was Upen was drinking the water, didn't even seem that affected by it until Karishma started making an issue over it. Then he saw his chance to eat some footage. Then Karishma went and did chugli about the Pritam/Sonali sarcastic comments. Angry

Bottom line is Tanna needs to move away from Upen and concentrate on a solo game. Thats how people like her best.  Also she needs to stop targeting Sonali who is by far the most harmless person in the house and hardly a game player. The bitching and bullying seems all one way street right now. There are far bigger game players in the house that are escaping and she is after someone who doesn't give an eff as to what people say or do. Indirectly they helped Sonali get maximum footage this week and also gain viewer sympathySmile. Very similar to what happened to Gautam in the 2nd week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Im sure Upen Patel has piyo ghat ghat ka paani (just like me) so a glass of tap water won't kill him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
at my place we drink water frm well... I dnt knw wats the big deal with drinking tap water...plus he has bn livng in India fr ten years...his immunity system would hav adapted to indian conditions by nw...

WorldYatri

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
like someone said on the forum earlier, two of them (with their side kick Samba Dimpy) are appearing like step sisters, because they are constantly ranting and screaming and shrieking while hyperventilating bad mouthing Sonali.. and the fact that Sonali doesn't retaliate, they get frustrated and they keep going..
it just makes them look really bad.. i hope in the coming days Sonali still doesn't respond to anything else they say so they implode some more.. because indifference affects more 

WorldYatriTheBoss

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Karishma is losing the plot along with Upen and coming across very negative with her behaviour. 
Best part was Upen was drinking the water, didn't even seem that affected by it until Karishma started making an issue over it. Then he saw his chance to eat some footage. Then Karishma went and did chugli about the Pritam/Sonali sarcastic comments. Angry

Bottom line is Tanna needs to move away from Upen and concentrate on a solo game. Thats how people like her best.  Also she needs to stop targeting Sonali who is by far the most harmless person in the house and hardly a game player. The bitching and bullying seems all one way street right now. There are far bigger game players in the house that are escaping and she is after someone who doesn't give an eff as to what people say or do. Indirectly they helped Sonali get maximum footage this week and also gain viewer sympathySmile. Very similar to what happened to Gautam in the 2nd week.

Well said. Kari is too obssessed with sona. She continuously targets her. She is coming across jealous and very negative especially because sona is usually lost in her own world and does not even know what she is saying at times.she many times only reacts and also people including kari are ganging up on her. I would love to see women united and having gala time for a change. 

WorldYatriTheBoss

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Im sure Upen Patel has piyo ghat ghat ka paani (just like me) so a glass of tap water won't kill him.

"o come on man he gez 'is meek fum 'olland, wa-er fum swee-e-erland, tea fum lon-un"

Edited by SatiSavitri - 29 December 2014 at 10:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriWreckLassTheBoss

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

Originally posted by TheBoss

"o come on man he gez 'is meek fum 'olland, wa-er fum swee-e-erland, tea fum lon-un"
And gez iz Nu-lla fum i-lliCool

Edited by DangerouslySafe - 29 December 2014 at 10:19pm

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Go to top