India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma needs to get a grip and stop bashing Sonali

TrooperSeven Senior Member
TrooperSeven
TrooperSeven

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Our dear Karishma Tanna has been taking any chance to bash Sonali Raut.  I think Karishma has completely lost it.

The tap water incident. As far as I know no one has died of Indian tap water. It's just tap water there's no need to accuse Sonali as if she was the spawn of the devil Confused (And she was clearly joking around worshipping the Devil, scared Karishma real good)

Every little thing Sonali does, or says Karishma feels the need to bash, or negatively comment on. She called Sonali insecure, and jealous of her. However her actions say she's insecure of Sonali.

Yaar har baath pe peeche paar jaati hai. Upen agar koi joke play karta hai toh voh okay hai agar Sonali kare toh woh evil hai? Yeh Kaisa logic hai Tanna.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102InMessi10nanteArtisabodeTheEagleSree.bMisfitnamsworldpawancoolsamidsamid.Frozen.WorldYatricarisma2

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Upen Patel is driving Karishma Tanna into the wrong lane for a imminent head on collusion. Unless she changes course she's in for a disaster.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeShopnilaSree.bWorldYatricarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Shakal  to dekh  tanna ki... she is so competitive. ..jealousy  shows  on her face.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Artisabodeiheartu.Anya.MehakphoolSree.bWorldYatri

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Upen Patel is driving Karishma Tanna into the wrong lane for a imminent head on collusion. Unless she changes course she's in for a disaster.
she already was a disaster. She is the reason why the house split in two... because of her naari  mukhti  mocha.  Is ki to first task mein hi aate  majhi  satakli.  Her and upen are both hum karien  tho  chamatkaar  tum karo to balatkar 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtisabodeTheEagleSree.bMehakphool.Frozen.WorldYatriTheBoss

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
As far as I know, Indian tap water is NOT safe and it's not a matter of opinion. Secondly, Karishma didn't say anything about anyone being jealous of her but Sonali has (MULTIPLE TIMES) said that karishma is jealous and insecure AND said that all the girls in the house are jealous of her. I'm not sure what world Sonali lives in because there's nothing to be jealous of there LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BeMinexShopnilaznursinghvibgSugar9.00sohara

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

As far as I know, Indian tap water is NOT safe and it's not a matter of opinion. Secondly, Karishma didn't say anything about anyone being jealous of her but Sonali has (MULTIPLE TIMES) said that karishma is jealous and insecure AND said that all the girls in the house are jealous of her. I'm not sure what world Sonali lives in because there's nothing to be jealous of there LOL

In all fairness and to put this matter to rest once in for all. Indian tap water is unsafe for tourists. However those who have developed a stronger immune system over time this is relatively harmless. Not everyone can afford bottled water and there are several filtration techniques that's being utilized to purify said water. Is it as crystal clear and sparkling like first world countries? NO. But is it liquid poison that will instantly kill you? NO

Hope that helps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.b

TrooperSeven Senior Member
TrooperSeven
TrooperSeven

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Yaar tume bhi Jealous hogi?...relax...

lol just kidding LOL
vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">As far as I know, Indian tap water is NOT safe and it's not a matter of opinion. Secondly, Karishma didn't say anything about anyone being jealous of her but Sonali has (MULTIPLE TIMES) said that karishma is jealous and insecure AND said that all the girls in the house are jealous of her. I'm not sure what world Sonali lives in because there's nothing to be jealous of thereLOL</font>

Hmm.. I was beginning to think things have changed in India.. With all the babaal over karishma not wanting her friend to drink tap water. From salmaan to this forum.. People r sooo pretending they did tap water all the time. Cause every time i go back home people drinking nothing bit bottle water. I dont c people buying water from those water waala reDis claimimg they just fill up with tap water.   Sonali has been after karishma since upen rejected her and falling karishma lime a puppy. Sonali hersel has called karishma jhopaD patti wali, vamp and what not when her obvious jhooth were caught. But BB ki special bhanji chaahe jump from men to men... Its all termed.. Ha ha funny, ooh so cute!

Edited by BubblyR - 29 December 2014 at 10:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollykudiznursingh

Go to top