Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, I am new to this part of the forum. Nevertheless, I loved today's episode of IKNMP.
Here are the parts of the episode that I really enjoyed:
1) In the beginning of the episode where Dr. Neil confronts Ragini about selling her house. I absolutely loved that scene. One could literally feel Neil's mixed emotions of frustration and and anger. And when Ragini refused to take his help, that was classic. It only served to prove that Ragini was an independent woman who was strong enough to make sacrifices, to suffer and face the consequences of her decisions without taking anyone's help. However this leads me to think that she wasn't always like this, her previous experiences (most likely with Neil) shaped her to be like this. Anyways, back to the scene, I loved the part where Neil says "yaadon ka sodha karahi ho tum." It showed how much Neil understood Ragini, he understood how much that house meant to her, not only in terms of property and financially but emotionally.
In this scene, the audience also witnessed Neil's concern for his children, for Ragini and her well-being. However what took the cake was when Ragini questioned Neil about who he was to care for her, to question her decisions, and to help her.
And Neil's response made my insides clench..."Bhulgaya tha mein...ki mujhe koi haq nahi hai bolne ka.."
At this point I wanted to yell at him (but I yelled at my television) saying that he is the only one who has the right over her.
Then when Neil said, "Ragini Patel aur uske mashoor ego," I just sat there thinking how Neil's own ego is somewhat bruised... first by thinking that Ragini moved on with another man and now because she refused his help. But it showed that he was hurt because at one point, Ragini asked him for help before asking anyone else, whether it was to pin her saree or something else, she came to him first, but now he didn't even know about her huge financial crisis and to top it off, when he offered to help, she refused.
2) When Neil confront Dr. Aman. Good scene and you can see Neil taking out his anger on doctor Aman, explaining to him the responsibilities of a husband (I don't even know if he should talk about them considering his history with Ragini, (which we half know)). But still it was a nice addition which showed Neil's perspective of a proper husband, especially towards Ragini. However I liked the part where Aman stood up, all manly and said to Neil that he knows his responsibilities and he doesn't need Neil to teach it to him. Finally, confused guy is no longer confused.. well at least currently he isn't confused...
And did anyone see Neil's face when Aman left.. it was like "YOU KNOW NOTHING FOOL!".
3) The best highlight of the episode, when Ragini and Aman came together to Karan and Dimpy's house. I mean the way Aman said I'll take care of all the wedding expenses and then put his arm around Ragini, the look that Neil gave...UUFFF. And then the second time...when Aman put his hand on Ragini's to shush her, Neil's eyes followed every move and his eyes lingered on each touch. Just superb acting from Ronit! And then when they were leaving, the way Aman grasped Ragini's arm, I swear if looks could kill...Aman would be in his grave by now! But what tossed Neil over the edge was when he came to the balcony and saw Aman and Ragini hugging The look he gave was so intense. The flashbacks were a beautiful touch, the memories one by one, crossing his mind. Such a beautiful scene.
Then that mithi churi...Nivedita took an advantage of the situation and came closer to Neil. But what I loved was that Niel's eyes were fixed on Ragini and Aman.
His eyes were bloodshot.
Anyways guys, these were my favorite highlights. Other than that, there were two things I wanted to point out.
1) When Neil walked into the house all angry and said "pagal aurath" I loved that line. I don't know why but I found that adorable.
2) When Aman hugged Ragini and said in his thought, I still think of you as mine, only mine..this scared me because it foreshadowed that maybe Aman will mistake his acting as Ragini's husband for reality. Maybe he will fight with Neil for Ragini...which he kind of already stared. He really loves Ragini and It makes me feel sad to know that he will be broken-hearted. He is an amazing friend and a great person. But both, Neil and Aman are shown being possessive of Ragini, which means that there is bound to be a war...
Well everything is fair in love and war.
Perhaps the best example is Ragini and Neil continuously trying to make each other jealous!
Anyways... not exactly a highlight but I think the precap was amazing...the way Neil was hiding an then grabbed Ragini and pulled her closeand then said does it hurt? And then said, well this pain is nothing compared to the one you gave me. The emotions, the intensity of the scene, it was all amazing.
And the way Ragini said Natcheket... UUFF! He was still her Natcheket to her...
ANd the way Neil with haq touched Ragini... I am just dying to know how this all played out!!
Okay guys... one last thing... I was browsing on youtube and I came across this vm about Ragini and Niel...
IT IS BEAUTIFUL...check it out...
The background song is zaroorat from ek villain