India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Abhi is gonna be peon

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah i just saw insta pik shared bt jasmine in vch he is wearing peon dress...and guess only they both r shooting ..rest of the gang r away ..LOLcz niti said she is leaving to delhi today ..parth had left ..rest of thm havent given any info abt wat. They r gonna..and this two had been putting fotos together..LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazlingdivya--Ariana---bharti-Preternatural.SobtiLicious.PrincessAshVikIreena7

backwithabang Senior Member
backwithabang
backwithabang

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Can u share d pic please?
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
seriously!!!!! a peon!!!!!!! this is ridiculous...it makes no sense...they could give him any job...I liked that guy and really don't want him to do that peon job..something CV shows nonsense only to bring pair closer..
I guess Niti and Parth both have shoot their scenes earlier...so now they r enjoying their vacation..and to fill up episodes... other casts will shoot now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyu008--Ariana--Preternatural

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

seriously!!!!! a peon!!!!!!! this is ridiculous...it makes no sense...they could give him any job...I liked that guy and really don't want him to do that peon job..something CV shows nonsense only to bring pair closer..
I guess Niti and Parth both have shoot their scenes earlier...so now they r enjoying their vacation..and to fill up episodes... other casts will shoot now...

@Bold: Exactly... They don't think about "logic" before bringing pairs closer.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyu008--Ariana--Ireena7

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preternatural

@Bold: Exactly... They don't think about "logic" before bringing pairs closer.Confused
if it was a typical story then I would have accepted it but no..it's a youth based show and have some uniqueness,,,so we can expect some logical things from them..But how can they just show this kind of nonsense things...there are lots of ways to bring pair closer but not they just use the typical illogical stuffs from other serials Ouch
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Ireena dont panic abhi agar peon bangaya kuch nahi hojayega Big smile    no work should be looked down n maybe he is doin this just to grab mukti,s attention.  it would be fun, 
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Ireena dont panic abhi agar peon bangaya kuch nahi hojayega Big smile    no work should be looked down n maybe he is doin this just to grab mukti,s attention.  it would be fun, 
I know only to bring him closer to Mukti Cv is doing all this crap...but just think If u were Mukti's place [attitude,nature,behavior] would u accept Abhi as peon?? I know they wanna show something like Main hoon Naa type but still they could give him another job..
and I also know Abhi will look cute in Peon's costumeEmbarrassed as he is a cute guy...but still a PEON!!!! Ouch
sanju.b Senior Member
sanju.b
sanju.b

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
May b its jst for one or two scenes.. Jaise wo kal k epi mein joker bana tha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top