Ye Hai Mohabbatein

No Ishra annuversary but New Year Party

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
guys I don't think they are celebrating any anniversary
thought raman might have told ishu but it will be between them I assume
I guess the party function would be for new year 2015 I just saw pic on Twitter where Bala has posted his pic with Toshiji and Ishu and in the back ground there's banner of Happy new year
So I guess they have kept new year party or have been invited for the party othwrwise why would Bhallas invite Assok and Saasuma meaning Suraj as we see in SBS Muhika and Assok are also there...

So I guess and assume now anniversary celebration but it's New Year Party celebration

Sorry can't post the pics as u am posting this from my phone

Edited by Angel13 - 29 December 2014 at 8:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijcutie782Nikita99sahelilovesishrVsoujanyayyyyakdhalover

yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Hopefully. ...or else who knows they might be celebrating Raman and Shagun's anniversary  for Adi ...n Raman would have asked Ishita n family to tag along as well...he is in such a dilemma that he couldn't say No to his son but can be generous enough to take his current wife along with them ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akdhalover

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6DBKymCMAAgQ3Z.jpg

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dilpreetdua24jshree_ramSimRiseAngel13

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yyy

Hopefully. ...or else who knows they might be celebrating Raman and Shagun's anniversary for Adi ...n Raman would have asked Ishita n family to tag along as well...he is in such a dilemma that he couldn't say No to his son but can be generous enough to take his current wife along with them ...

Are nahi yaar did u watch today SBS? "Ishu is upset knowing it's shagun and raman anniversary. Raman comes to her, understands her dilemma and says that from this day we celebrate even this date as THEIRS (IshRa's) anniversary. He says that a husband and wife's relation, especially like ours does not need one date to celebrate, each day is a celebration. He gifts her the khandaani pair of earings, makes her wear them and they hug, emotionally."

So relax no shagun raman anniversary...if he will celebrate he will announce his and ishu anniversary celebration (if it's anniversary party hope he out loud announces to family)
But I assume it's new year part celebration by community I guess hence Assok and Mihik present as well

Vsoujanya

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6DBKymCMAAgQ3Z.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic...yes this is the one I am talking about in both pic with toshiji this one and one with ishu Bala is wearing same clothes
yyyy IF-Rockerz
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by yyy

Hopefully. ...or else who knows they might be celebrating Raman and Shagun's anniversary for Adi ...n Raman would have asked Ishita n family to tag along as well...he is in such a dilemma that he couldn't say No to his son but can be generous enough to take his current wife along with them ...

Are nahi yaar did u watch today SBS? "Ishu is upset knowing it's shagun and raman anniversary. Raman comes to her, understands her dilemma and says that from this day we celebrate even this date as THEIRS (IshRa's) anniversary. He says that a husband and wife's relation, especially like ours does not need one date to celebrate, each day is a celebration. He gifts her the khandaani pair of earings, makes her wear them and they hug, emotionally."

So relax no shagun raman anniversary...if he will celebrate he will announce his and ishu anniversary celebration (if it's anniversary party hope he out loud announces to family)
But I assume it's new year part celebration by community I guess hence Assok and Mihik present as well

Yup saw the SBS video...some links were missing like Ishita getting ready even before Raman suggesting to party ...new year party makes sense...hopefully it is that...

Even if they were celebrating anniversary party I don't think Raman would have guts to announce that he is celebrating with Ishita in front of Adi...he can pacity Ishita in private but in public he is a mute spectator...he let's Shagun taunt Ishita n will not say anything to show Shagun her place 

jshree_ram

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yyy

Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by yyy

Yup saw the SBS video...some links were missing like Ishita getting ready even before Raman suggesting to party ...new year party makes sense...hopefully it is that...

Even if they were celebrating anniversary party I don't think Raman would have guts to announce that he is celebrating with Ishita in front of Adi...he can pacity Ishita in private but in public he is a mute spectator...he let's Shagun taunt Ishita n will not say anything to show Shagun her place

Well it's high time Adi should know about his papa relation reality
and I still assume it will be new year party not anniversary
and btw the scenes showen in OLV or in SBS are not always in correct order so Let's wait and watch the episode...

Edited by Angel13 - 29 December 2014 at 9:05pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top