India-Forums

Doli Armaano Ki
Doli Armaano Ki

anu ishaan engaged?

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
sorry guys i must have missed it...anu called ishaan telling him they needed to go wedding shopping. when did they get engaged? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katana

.giggles. IF-Sizzlerz
.giggles.
.giggles.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
never. Anu thinks her family fixed her marriage with Ishaan though they were only mentioning her marriage, they didn't state who... so my guess is that Anu will be heartbroken later.Silly

But I wish they were engaged.LOL

Edited by Pookhi - 29 December 2014 at 8:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katana-mina-

katana IF-Dazzler
katana
katana

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I too have the same doubt.  In Yesterday 's episode Anu  mentioned about her marriage with Ishan. Confused
skar1984 Senior Member
skar1984
skar1984

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Anu needs a reality check asap. She's a sweet innocent small town girl who has harbored a crush on Ishaan for years now. She's been carrying a candle for him but she seems to have forgotten that Ishaan told her very clearly (before the first leap right before Shaurya was born) that he does NOT see her in that light, she's much too young and impressionable for the realities of "love".

While I can see that a young teenager will harbor a crush - this is pretty extreme.
She's gone to college, she has friends she can see how terrible married life has been for her sister, I would imagine any logical girl of her background and all that she has seen would make her wiser and grow up. 

I don't have anything against Ishaan or Anu for that matter but I do have an issue with TV shows glorifying such incidents.
 Anu desperately needs a reality check so viewers (especially young impressionable teenage girls) are made aware that:
 a) just because you like someone doesnt mean they have to like you back 
 b) "liking" "loving" someone is significant'y more involved than writing his name over and over again in your notebook or daydreaming about him showering you with kisses and flowers - real love is about trust, honesty, understanding, compatibility - caring about someone to the point where you want to do things to make them happy even if its not your cup of tea.

Sadly she'll be in for a rude awakening soon enough

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8velvetscarfmuse10rsshreeGewelsRaleighbcatqwerty012booglejacinta_91irene_cHillylovefarabikatanavampire12345678GingerlyNitaReidSharlene1410ALUJNA21dumas

katana IF-Dazzler
katana
katana

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Offline skar1984I agree with you.
lotus8 Senior Member
lotus8
lotus8

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you skar1984I .Very well said. marriage is so different than the romance or love and that too one sided. Marriage,living together as husband wife under one roof, makes us judgmental, there are expectations and it take years of trust, support and compatibility to make a marriage successful, especially when there are other factors like in-laws, society, failed marriages in the family. Unlike it is shown in the TV soaps, there is no one person who is understanding and fault proof, we all have our shortcomings that play an important role in our likes and dislikes and marriages and friendships.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012katanaGingerlySharlene1410

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skar1984

Anu needs a reality check asap. She's a sweet innocent small town girl who has harbored a crush on Ishaan for years now. She's been carrying a candle for him but she seems to have forgotten that Ishaan told her very clearly (before the first leap right before Shaurya was born) that he does NOT see her in that light, she's much too young and impressionable for the realities of "love".

While I can see that a young teenager will harbor a crush - this is pretty extreme.
She's gone to college, she has friends she can see how terrible married life has been for her sister, I would imagine any logical girl of her background and all that she has seen would make her wiser and grow up. 

I don't have anything against Ishaan or Anu for that matter but I do have an issue with TV shows glorifying such incidents.
 Anu desperately needs a reality check so viewers (especially young impressionable teenage girls) are made aware that:
 a) just because you like someone doesnt mean they have to like you back 
 b) "liking" "loving" someone is significant'y more involved than writing his name over and over again in your notebook or daydreaming about him showering you with kisses and flowers - real love is about trust, honesty, understanding, compatibility - caring about someone to the point where you want to do things to make them happy even if its not your cup of tea.

Sadly she'll be in for a rude awakening soon enough

Well said and I have to agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

katana

katana IF-Dazzler
katana
katana

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus8

Totally agree with you skar1984I .Very well said. marriage is so different than the romance or love and that too one sided. Marriage,living together as husband wife under one roof, makes us judgmental, there are expectations and it take years of trust, support and compatibility to make a marriage successful, especially when there are other factors like in-laws, society, failed marriages in the family. Unlike it is shown in the TV soaps, there is no one person who is understanding and fault proof, we all have our shortcomings that play an important role in our likes and dislikes and marriages and friendships.

100% Thumbs Up

Go to top