Jamai Raja

The beauty of SidNi scenes

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yesterday we had a very beautiful SidNi sceneπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰. One thing which I always notice in the SidNi scenes is its picturization. The background and the way it is shot gives it a filmy touch and makes the scenes really beautiful - a rare experience in indian television. 😊

For instance, feathers falling in yesterday's episode, the vineyard scene, the grape crushing scene were SidNi was seen through a vine glass, the beach scenes, the morning romance scene where sunlight was shining between them, the long shot through the door in the scene where Sid seals Roshni's mouth with cellotape, etc. 😳

So, apart from the amazing sizzling chemistry of Ravi and Nia, these little things adds to the beauty of SidNi scene . SidNi scenes are thus becoming one of the most romantic and beautiful ones I have seen in 7-8 years of my hindi serial viewership.

Thanks to the director, cameraman, actors and all working  behind this to give us such amazing scenes πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
U r ryt dear...Sidni scenes r so so cute 😳
Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yup me too noticed d same...dis sooo magical n beautiful background...naturally perfect lighting n all no need of edit der pics!!! 
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah... it's awesome and it's picturization tooπŸ‘πŸ‘
The feathers showering on them, then water wala romance, wineyards... everything are unique and none other shows had shown such things... extremely dreamy
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u ...they are shot so beautifully ...every romantic scene is magical.