Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sohara

You are right. They didn't even give the explanation of her return.
If she can return after getting evicted, then they should bring sukriti too. Cause she was nominated for sonali's big bomb.
For the second time they saved her.
Her improper behavior , her incessant breaking rules nothing matters. I'm just fed up of the hegemony of bb's team and Salman.

I still have NO CLUE how the hell shonali came back after her first eviction? ๐Ÿคช
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i heard that dialogue and i find it as motivating feedback...there is no doubt pritam is going really well๐Ÿ˜‰
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
uske favour ka pata nahi bb ka pg ko favour dikh raha hai acche se .editing their bashing giving immunity for more than one week per task ๐Ÿ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya.91

Yeh saari subjective baatain rehnay do, simply answer these two questions.

1. How on earth sonali cameback again in the game as a contestant after being evicted in the first week itself.

2. Why salman forcefully kept her inside the house post her eviction, and delayed the process by one week.

Firstly let me have a good laugh!๐Ÿ˜†

Now to answer your questions, Salman DOES NOT control who stays in the game or who leaves. If he had any control Ellie would have won last season! He may know some people personally but that doesn't mean he actually likes them.

Now tell me Why are your questions about Salman, he is merely hosting it. He is not in a position to control anything, I don't think he has the time. He goes for his shoots in between, gets paid to host and does that.   

Now on the topic, whether he favours someone or not means absolutely nothing. At the end of the day BB team will decide  the winner based on their own TRP game. Which is exactly why they evicted Sonali and brought her back. They wanted to use her for content, it is as simple as that. 
IF he favoured her at all, he would not have allowed for her to get humiliated and bullied so many times. He would have taken a strong stand for her like he did for Tanisha against Kushal.
Edited by ArhiMaria - 9 years ago
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shrutiud

hmmm I think upen has mentioned in WKW tht salman bhai u hav knwn me frm so many years...bt ek point aata hai abba dabba jabba... hmmm curious case of salmans recommendation...cos as far as I remember salman has bn close frnds to many of the evicted ppl...arya babbar n deepshikha r major example...

Exactly if anything Amrita Arora was dating Upen for a while and was included in family gatherings. Upen  has always mentioned that Salman as you know me for years, I am like this and that! Then there is Arya the family friend and deepihika as well. 

At the end of the day it is all about content for BB, not about who is Salman's friend or who salman favours!๐Ÿฅฑ
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Let's move on from the partiality business