Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 97)

1357raksha IF-Rockerz
1357raksha
1357raksha

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Lovely updateSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22mushatlashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by perdhani

Oh My God... 

Lashy, so many words i want to say to admire your writings... but i couldn't because of my terrible english language...
Firstly, I loved reading your message... considered myself blessed Day Dreaming read it again and again!

Having thought to write it in my indonesian language but then you will not understand..
That is true... Ermm
It so annoying me when all of your readers here can express their admiration while i can't CryDead
Awww sweetie... still I wish I could have heard from your earlier...Hug

But let me try one thing. I keep reading the golconda fort while listening "Flying without wings" from westlife...and i don't know why, i can't stop tears running out from my eyes. I feel like standing there looking at those fragmen, and i think this is the most beautiful moment for them after their long struggle to defend their relationship...
Awww... this was so beautifully penned... here... I've posted some more pictures of Golconda Fort for you 

You know, i need to read every chapter of yours, 4, 5, 6 times, with some help from some dictionary, to reach every detail of your writings. I can easy understand the general plot. But i know the most interesting thing from your writings is the detail. So i won't let it missed although i need i big effort for that. The more i read, the more i understand, the more i love this story...
Awww thank you so much
Here's an emotional me wiping my tears -> Cry
Btw, the Hindi words... how do you manage with those?

I just imagine if any producer made a tv serials from this story, and keep using paridhi and rajat as jodha and jalal... waaahhh... it must be great...
Blushing
Nia, njapa addict from indonesia
Awww thank you so much! Please keep posting ...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22mushat

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushat

yes.. m a student..and dinner I love to Cook.and Sunday tha.Ammi ko chutti dedi Maine.upar se Bhai ka borad exam hai.so Ammi busy rehti hai.

Wow... you sound like a very very responsible young girl... keep it up and best of luck to your bro!!!Thumbs Up

Kalgi22mushat

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalgi22

ChellamHug
Chellam to you too  
Hug

What you've done... Such a package of surprises you gave usEmbarrassed I'm so touched, speechless  and still cherishing their momentsDay Dreaming
Awww thank you sooo much 
Hug

I can't simply pick and highlight anything here. 'coz I loved each and every word of this updateDay DreamingDay Dreaming and craving for moreCry
Nooo not done!!!! Sleepy You gave similar line past update too.. Cry 

"Shraddha is irreplaceable in ours life, isn't she?" Embarrassed Love you just as much, my chellamBig smile
Hee hee... sach???Blushing
Still... I'm not going to be swayed by your last line Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat

Hiii Shraddha!! How are you doing? 
I am going to put combined comment for 1st and 2nd part.
Awww so glad to see you here Ayesha... Hug

I was not at all surprised with Jalal's reaction after the accident. I totally understand his love and obsession for his baby I mean car. I was same way with my car (mine was not sportscar but still it was my baby). actually, he is better than me;  At least he let Jodha drive his baby when she had  just LEARNER'S license. I did not let my siblings touch my car when they had permit and told them to use dad's car for practice and I used to sit beside them when they did. I was very protective of my car.lol. 
Loool ayesha you're like this too????? LOL so someone to understand Jalal's frustration here... 
Come to think about it, this is how Mr. Lashy would have reacted too ROFL

But, I let them drive once in a while after they got license.  
What car did you have then? Embarrassed
anyways, back to jodha and jalal, i understand Jodha wanted to be spontaneous and daring and all but still come on Jalal warned him so many times. no wonder he was so stiff and silent and cold towards her. 
WOW! I can totally feel your anger here too ROFL like it was your own car being smashed!!!

But, Jodha totally made it up with the research and restoring his car with her own savings and not using parents' or jalal's help. That was just awesome.
Yes... she is like that na.. Day Dreaming

I loved the poetry Jalal wrote (I mean you wrote).  That was nice summation of his feelings for Jodha. 
Blushing Thank you!!!!

I liked the funny scene between shantamma and jalal. I was little surprised with Jodha acting so cool and normal when jalal came. 
Loool she was confident of her research... till she realized that her guy was quite the taskmaster when it came to business affairs LOLWink she's never had to see his Mr.Boss version, na?

Jalal was like an inspector when he was checking out his car well i can't blame him- that's what I would have done too but then making jodha wait to hear enthusiastic words from him was bad bad boy. 
Oh yesss! That he is... a bad bad boy... Cool

he just loves teasing her and i love these two. I liked that Jodha got little possesive with "she" comment. and loved jalal more by clarifying that it was for her. 
Yeah... she isn't used to seeing him go so goo-goo-gaa-gaa over anyone/anything else so much na?

Jalal wanted to give back the money somehow bec he knows how much it must have taken her to save all of it but jodha is jodha and that's what makes her special too. 
Yes dear... Smile

Oh and that sparks and sexual tension in car when buckling the seat belt  was so hottt. ufff- this almost there kiss make it steamy atmosphere. 
Blushing thanks!!!! Having said that... did you read the last chapter of NJAPA... the epilogue the post-marriage one... of Ja and Jo... Tongue

Omg, I really did not expect Jalal proposing to Jodha until he took out the ring. Usually, I can guess when I read stories but this was unexpected. I liked how he picked the place where they went for her 1st bday after they started dating first time. the setting was perfect- evening, fort, sunset. I am assuming she was dressed as she was wearing heels. 
It was really spontaneous decision... what she said at the driveway, really made him flip over... he was flat out.. melted... as it is, he was so impressed by all she'd done for the car... oopar se her confidence, dialogues ... he just wanted to marry her then!!! Day Dreaming

I also liked the caption of photo and how jalal informed jodha's dad about it before proposing her. 
Thanks dear

I actually LOVED everything that happened at the fort- dialogues, expressions, emotions everything. I also loved he pciked her up in his arms to the car.
You mean how he kidnapped her... WinkLOL

btw, thank you so much  for giving this flashback of proposal  and you can give more like this regarding their wedding day and pre wedding rituals etc and pregnancy in future.
sorry I was going to type little more but I got to go for dinner. tc. love ya
I loved this comment dear.. feels like ages since I heard from you... hope you are well Hug

ashpatKalgi22

_SJM_ Senior Member
_SJM_
_SJM_

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Lashy Hug
Sorry I have still not commented.EmbarrassedFeeling a little bit lazyTongue

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SJM_

Lashy Hug
Sorry I have still not commented.EmbarrassedFeeling a little bit lazyTongue

Ok me shall give you... errr... a very very teeny weeny lil more time.. Geek 

Hee hee Sujata... Tongue 

Btw... I saw your siggie only now... Shocked have you been having it for long? 

Huglove you loadssesss 

_SJM_Kalgi22

_SJM_ Senior Member
_SJM_
_SJM_

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
wrong 

Edited by _SJM_ - 19 January 2015 at 3:44pm

lashy

Go to top