Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

*Not just a passionate affair TS* Argh! Not my AUDI, Jodha! Ud 18/01 (Page 96)

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by sp108

Awwie...THE proposal Day Dreaming
Beautifully penned down Shraddha...I was wondering where all the Audi thingy was leading to...and u sprang a beautiful surprise Smile
Awww really? Thanks dear for helping me reinstate faith in myself.. I sorta wondered if I'd become rusty before posting this part... Hug

One question though - how did they manage to wait till December to get married? Feb to Dec is a long time. Maybe you'll need to pen down another OS to explain it better Embarrassed
Just kidding Wink LOL
Hee hee... I can imagine it taking that long in case the Singhs have to spend time convincing her extended relatives... in case they want to steer clear of court dates... shubh muhurat dates etc etc... but on a lighter note, I can see where you're going LOL I also would like to imagine Ja and Jo have a very sweet engagement period...Embarrassed
An additional note - I AM TOUCHEDDD!!!! you actually remembered that they got married in December (2 updates earlier) and this one's Feb... and you did the maths and all... wow Shreya Day Dreaming

Take care! And thanks for the PM Smile

PS - I read one of your OSs today - 'I have something important to tell you, Jodha Begum'. It was superlative. One of your best Clap

Awww thankooo Blushing

How could I not remember that they were married in December ...you wrote a complete scene over it Wink

That apart, I have read NJAPA many times over...and will continue to do so Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayaks02Kalgi22lashy

rishbala3018 IF-Sizzlerz
rishbala3018
rishbala3018

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Awesome Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome can't think of any other words Lashy!!

What a wonderful way of proposing!! Totally loved it!! U r an amazing writer dear...even I didn't realize what Jalaal had planned untill i read it...that's how good u r at keeping the readers gripped with the story...just amazing!!
I don't want to pick any point from the story and say I loved this more coz I loooved the whole thing!!

Love
Preet

P.S u r due soon, right!! Good luck and take lots of care muaah.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...rio...

Unres!!omg omg omg!jalal's shayeri nd that cute note!
Yes... pyaar ne usse shaayar banaa diyaa LOL
muah!nd jalal's naughty thoughts..i wish when i grow up i have a bf like jalal ROFL toh mein mar hi jawa!!
Achaaa? Wink

And our fiery Jo! shez awesme as always! Jalal is such a car lover!nd jalal's xplanation to shantamma! Hilarious!
Jo is pathaakaa.. so, Ja's the right person to handle her (and vice versa tooTongue)

aww hw sweetly jalal proposed to our jodha!nd the way u xpress their thoughts nd feelings,i m sure di,u r a writer nd the bestest best...
Blushing

U knw at first when i started reading the story,i didnt get it well,then later i get addicted to it nd nw i m the biggest fan of N.J.A.P.A. Hw cute!hw romantic..it resembles the cndtn of a relationshp of tday's social...
Awww thank you.. Embarrassed
i started loving it frm that new year eve's party ni8 when our jalal danced with jodha..sunn raha hain na tu..omg!my my!then bfre that when jalal nd his gang went to jodha's house..i loved every part of it..my 1st reading ff is it hate or love,2nd feelings,3rd one is NJAPA... Dnt knw when nd hw i got addicted to NJAPA.it seems itz like a medicine to us which give us pain love sad happy feelings all together..nd makes our day..when i returned frm skl,i used to read the chappies which i saved.nw i feel empty as the ff is end..i was really sad why the ff was end..bt these cute parts r also making me feel in heaven..thanks fr gifting us this precious gift..
Thanks a lottt... and yes I agree I think its ur biggest comment on this thread Blushing
nd i think itz my biggest cmnt till nw..enough of my bak bak..love u..tc...ur chotu packet rio aka prithibi
Ok... I didn't know prithibi was Rio LOL but I like your new id.. Embarrassed

Zayn_1DholicKalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayuraj

superbbb
loved it
Thanks dear... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rs_fun2

Hey Shraddha,

Absolutely loved the part 2... muah... Thumbs Up Hug 
Thanks Rachana.. Hug 

I had predicted after reading part 1 that he would propose and he did!!! 
I know I was "Shocked" when I read your prediction LOL
Loved the Audi inspection part 
LOL Jalal, eh?
and the line "Kyunki Jodha Singh is irreplaceable in Jalal Muhammed's life, isn't she?' This was so dreamy...
Awww... that's what sent that fella off to dreamland too!!!

The proposal was awesome and the way Jo reacted to it was dreamy too...
The way Jo reacteddd??? You mean disbelief?
And lastly Jalal... ufff! He is something else Day Dreaming
Why? Cos of the teasing? The kidnapping? Or the proposal... Wink

Hope all goes well for u and take care and stay healthy!!! And what to say? U always leave us craving for more :))
Thanks dearest 
You take care too... Hug

- rachana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22

RKfanatic Goldie
RKfanatic
RKfanatic

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Brilliantly written loved each & every bit of it Clap Thanks for the pm Embarrassed

Kalgi22lashy

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Well it was awesome. Hug

I have nothing to say about this epic epic update because, well it was just Perfect. The Perfect Setting, the Perfect Guy, The Perfect Girl, the not-so-perfect yet adorable love story. Thanks for it all Lashyy di. Big smile

I JUST WANT A JALAL. HeartDay Dreaming

Hope you are all fine, and hoping to hear some great news. Don't stress too much and take care Lashyyy. Hug Loads of love to you and the little angel. Heart

Kalgi22lashy

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thank You so much for your PM. Really loved reading it an planning to read again today. How beautifully you write, You have a way with words. Loved the way Jalal proposed to Jodha, aww so sweet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalgi22mushatlashy

Go to top